Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

51% of mass shooters in 2019 were black, 29% were white, and 11% were Latino.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yes. They’re accurate. It’s also accurate to say that you, me and Tom Brady have 6 Super Bowl wins between us.

That's some super Kunt logic you have working there O'Keefed. We are told that most all of these mass shootings are carried out by whites. Why does it make your snatch so sore to have facts that refute that claim?

Does it challenge your narrative O'Keefed?
    Yeah, when some fucker kills his whole family or a drug deal goes South, that’s exactly like a Build the Wall white dude slaughtering Hispanic shoppers in a Wal-Mart because of Replacement Theory.
    So mass shootings are cool just as long as they're not hate crimes.

Got it.
    Most mass shootings aren’t acts of terrorism. Words have meaning.
    I honestly don't disagree.

But the topic here is mass shootings, not acts of terrorism. The quotes here are about white males and mass shootings, not white males and acts of terrorisms.

Words have meanings.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yes. They’re accurate. It’s also accurate to say that you, me and Tom Brady have 6 Super Bowl wins between us.

That's some super Kunt logic you have working there O'Keefed. We are told that most all of these mass shootings are carried out by whites. Why does it make your snatch so sore to have facts that refute that claim?

Yeah, when some fucker kills his whole family or a drug deal goes South, that’s exactly like a Build the Wall white dude slaughtering Hispanic shoppers in a Wal-Mart because of Replacement Theory.

Got it.
    Really? You don't think the Akron shooting was an act of terrorism?
    Was it the word “most” that confused you?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    GayBob meltdown!
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Gay Bob is going to spend all day making excuses and defending white nationalists and then gets offended when someone calls him a racist.
    And it appears you're going to spend all day fucking strawman ass. Where did I defend anyone or anything? I simple provided numbers that obviously made your snatch sore.
    You're a white nationalist/neo nazi sympathizer. You downplay the fact that they're the biggest domestic terror threat and you cherry pick numbers to back up your claim. go fuck yourself
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it.

But the topic here is mass shootings, not acts of terrorism. The quotes here are about white males and mass shootings, not white males and acts of terrorisms.

Words have meanings.
    Thank you, you articulated that better than I.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it.
    Really? You don't think the Akron shooting was an act of terrorism?
    Was it the word “most” that confused you?
    No, but the words "mass shooting" and "terrorism" have obviously confused you.
  • Options
    dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it.

Words have meanings.
    And we can agree that the use of the term “mass shooting” is far too general when what we’re really talking about is domestic terrorism.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it.

Words have meanings.
    And we can agree that the use of the term “mass shooting” is far too general when what we’re really talking about is domestic terrorism.
    Honest question here, is the Virginia Beach shooting domestic terrorism?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it.

Words have meanings.
    Good to see you're not into splitting hairs Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Gay Bob is going to spend all day making excuses and defending white nationalists and then gets offended when someone calls him a racist.
    And it appears you're going to spend all day fucking strawman ass. Where did I defend anyone or anything? I simple provided numbers that obviously made your snatch sore.
    You're a white nationalist/neo nazi sympathizer. You downplay the fact that they're the biggest domestic terror threat and you cherry pick numbers to back up your claim. go fuck yourself
    Good thing you're opposed to "hate talk."

How have I down played anything? What have I cherry picked? Obviously, accurate numbers make your snatch very, very sore. Maybe you should go lay down and let O'Keefed or El Monte tongue your ass.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,849
    edited August 2019
    So it was four seems Obama congress oared it to 3. Terrorism doesn't count.

"The term was originally defined as the murder of four or more people with no cooling-off period[1][5] but redefined by Congress in 2013 as being murder of three or more people."

It's Wiki so who knows and it bounces all over on numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting
  • Options
    dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it.

Words have meanings.
    Virginia Beach looks to have been personal, not ideological. It doesn’t make much difference to the victims, but it’s not really the same.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it.

Words have meanings.
    Virginia Beach looks to have been personal, not ideological. It doesn’t make much difference to the victims, but it’s not really the same.
    Yes, I'm sure their families derive some measure of comfort knowing that it wasn't ideological. And as we know this shooting was an incident of "work place violence."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

How have I down played anything? What have I cherry picked? Obviously, accurate numbers make your snatch very, very sore. Maybe you should go lay down and let O'Keefed or El Monte tongue your ass.
    GayBob insists that others answer his questions. He’s such a coward.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

dnc said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it.

Words have meanings.
    Well in that case I disagree with your distinctions here. The biggest issue is with mass shootings not with terrorism. The biggest issue is with people not feeling safe in public and not knowing if somebody is going to pull a gun and start shooting random people. That's why people talk all the time about mass shootings, not because a small portion of those shootings are domestic terrorism.

I'm not saying the terrorism isn't worse. But people don't cite statistics about one mass shooting every _______ days because they're trying to imply a terrorist attack every _____ days. It's because they're scare of mass shootings, not domestic terrorists.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Are the gang bangers who routinely shoot up their rivals house parties and ambush them on the streets engaging in domestic terrorism? Sure seems like a form of terrorism to me. What about the Aurora Movie theater shooting. Domestic terrorism?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Not being a Kunt I have an expectation that if you make a charge against me that you actually back it up with something greater than the pangs your feel in your Snatch. I realize that because you are a Kunt that confuses you.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Not being a Kunt I have an expectation that if you make a charge against me that you actually back it up with something greater than the pangs your feel in your Snatch. I realize that because you are a Kunt that confuses you.
    You’re a coward. Nothing more. Nothing less.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You’re a coward. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    Yes, yes, El Monte, I'm scared of your daunting intellect.