Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

51% of mass shooters in 2019 were black, 29% were white, and 11% were Latino.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

The number of whites arrested for Murder in 2016 was 4,192

The number of blacks arrested for Murder in 2016 was 4,935

Since we know there are more poor whites in this country than there are poor blacks if whites were committing murder at an equal to or greater rate than blacks those numbers would be different.

This does nothing to split out for levels of property, increases of murder rates as people live in close proximity, etc.

I'm saying poor white people living piled on top of each other in a trailer park are just as dangerous as poor black people living piled on top of each other in the projects.

You're saying nope, one is more dangerous because skin color.

Good job, good effort.
    Why did you fucking lie? I never claimed blacks are more dangerous because of their skin color. Fuck you. Your claims about poor whites and poor blacks are based entirely on your unsupported opinions.

You're just engaged in the standard virtue signalling where you think it makes you sound more enlightened to make statements that aren't supported by the facts. I never said anything about the projects and there are plenty of poor rural living black people.
    Okay then Mr "I demand everyone agree blacks are more dangerous". What is your reasoning why they are more dangerous (IYO) then?
    I just fucking gave you the numbers that you obviously didn't look at. What do you have that shows whites are more dangerous other than your opinion? And I never said blacks are more dangerous because of their skin color asswhole.

Then why are they more dangerous?

You've already ducked the question once.
    I answered that question already. I even gave you statistics in support of my answers that you then lied about.

Can we agree that people who commit violent crime are more dangerous on average than people who don't commit violent crimes?
    I haven't lied about your statistics, I pointed out exactly what your statistics don't state.

Still waiting on your answer. For somebody who doesn't believe blacks are more dangerous because they're black you sure seem to like stating that blacks are more dangerous. I'd think you would want to explain your reasoning.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yes. They’re accurate. It’s also accurate to say that you, me and Tom Brady have 6 Super Bowl wins between us.

That's some super Kunt logic you have working there O'Keefed. We are told that most all of these mass shootings are carried out by whites. Why does it make your snatch so sore to have facts that refute that claim?

Does it challenge your narrative O'Keefed?
    Yeah, when some fucker kills his whole family or a drug deal goes South, that’s exactly like a Build the Wall white dude slaughtering Hispanic shoppers in a Wal-Mart because of Replacement Theory.
    It's funny that these are both the same when discussing "common sense" gun laws but different now.
    If you’re saying more than common sense gun laws are required to combat terrorism, I agree. Domestic terrorism seems to be a very white phenomenon recently.
    Conflate and dissemble all you'd like, does anyone think you actually care about anyone beyond your immediate ideological motives?

I'd respect you more if you were less disingenuous. At least APAG and Cdawg just come out and say what they really think.
    I think guns should be difficult to obtain and retain. Some guns should simply be illegal per se. I think penalties for misuse or illegal possession be stiff. But I’m not for banning them.

Other than repeating above exactly what I said days ago, I never say what I really want.
    Which classes of guns would you ban, and why?
    I'd be talking to people like you, who know something about guns, about legitimate reasons why anyone would ever want own particular types of weapons. It's not immediately obvious to me why someone should have an AK-47, for example. I realize Sled wants to over throw the Deep State, but I want to talk about reality.
    Ak-47s are fully automatic. The relatively small number that exist legally in the country are heavily regulated.
    Last I heard, the shooter got his legally. What did he have to go through to get it?
    A background check. Did you need one to vote?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yes. They’re accurate. It’s also accurate to say that you, me and Tom Brady have 6 Super Bowl wins between us.

That's some super Kunt logic you have working there O'Keefed. We are told that most all of these mass shootings are carried out by whites. Why does it make your snatch so sore to have facts that refute that claim?

Yeah, when some fucker kills his whole family or a drug deal goes South, that’s exactly like a Build the Wall white dude slaughtering Hispanic shoppers in a Wal-Mart because of Replacement Theory.
    It's funny that these are both the same when discussing "common sense" gun laws but different now.
    If you’re saying more than common sense gun laws are required to combat terrorism, I agree. Domestic terrorism seems to be a very white phenomenon recently.
    Conflate and dissemble all you'd like, does anyone think you actually care about anyone beyond your immediate ideological motives?

I'd respect you more if you were less disingenuous. At least APAG and Cdawg just come out and say what they really think.
    I think guns should be difficult to obtain and retain. Some guns should simply be illegal per se. I think penalties for misuse or illegal possession be stiff. But I’m not for banning them.

Other than repeating above exactly what I said days ago, I never say what I really want.
    I'd be talking to people like you, who know something about guns, about legitimate reasons why anyone would ever want own particular types of weapons. It's not immediately obvious to me why someone should have an AK-47, for example. I realize Sled wants to over throw the Deep State, but I want to talk about reality.
    Ak-47s are fully automatic. The relatively small number that exist legally in the country are heavily regulated.
    Last I heard, the shooter got his legally. What did he have to go through to get it?
    Who had an AK-47?
    What kind of gun did the El Paso shooter have?
    Digging through several ambiguous articles, it appears he had a semi-auto AK variant made in Romania. Most reporters have very little knowledge of firearms or firearms law. You'll probably take that as a political statement, but it's not.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I don't usually use it but this is a classic strawman and you know it.

2A is a check on the power of the government and military. It's a deterrent against the government's use of force not a means to overthrow a regime forcibly. You know this but you can't help yourself from attempting to hide your argument since it's a bit much to come out and say, "I want the state to have an unchecked monopoly on the use of force."
    The state does have an unchecked monopoly on the big stuff. I don't want to ban all guns. I've said that before.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Since we know there are more poor whites in this country than there are poor blacks if whites were committing murder at an equal to or greater rate than blacks those numbers would be different.

This does nothing to split out for levels of property, increases of murder rates as people live in close proximity, etc.

I'm saying poor white people living piled on top of each other in a trailer park are just as dangerous as poor black people living piled on top of each other in the projects.

Good job, good effort.
    Why did you fucking lie? I never claimed blacks are more dangerous because of their skin color. Fuck you. Your claims about poor whites and poor blacks are based entirely on your unsupported opinions.

You're just engaged in the standard virtue signalling where you think it makes you sound more enlightened to make statements that aren't supported by the facts. I never said anything about the projects and there are plenty of poor rural living black people.
    Okay then Mr "I demand everyone agree blacks are more dangerous". What is your reasoning why they are more dangerous (IYO) then?
    I just fucking gave you the numbers that you obviously didn't look at. What do you have that shows whites are more dangerous other than your opinion? And I never said blacks are more dangerous because of their skin color asswhole.

I answered that question already. I even gave you statistics in support of my answers that you then lied about.

Can we agree that people who commit violent crime are more dangerous on average than people who don't commit violent crimes?
    I haven't lied about your statistics, I pointed out exactly what your statistics don't state.

Still waiting on your answer. For somebody who doesn't believe blacks are more dangerous because they're black you sure seem to like stating that blacks are more dangerous. I'd think you would want to explain your reasoning.
    As I already stated I believe that blacks are more dangerous because on average they commit more violent crime. I even gave you statistics to back up that claim and yes you did lie about about what the statistics said.

You're conflating raw totals with rates.

So far, you've cited nothing in support of your opinion and you've lied repeatedly about my position while dodging each question I've put to you. Would you agree that people who commit violent crime are more dangerous than people who don't commit violent crime? Yes or no?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.
    You clearly don't live in an area heavily populated with poor black Americans. After dark in South Atlanta is not a place anyone, black or white, wants to be on foot. I grew up in a poor, white trailer park, there is zero comparison. We had plenty of drama in the neighborhood but I didn't worry about getting shot. I have traveled to the worst hell holes in my career, seen Detroit at its worst, St. Louis, Flynt, covered South America for 7 years and witnessed abject poverty the likes of which we don't see here. I felt safer in SA than staying in downtown Detroit or South Atlanta at night. We have a serious problem here in America and it needs to be discussed and fixed. There are too many individuals who are just wasted human life and they are our fellow Americans. It shouldn't be that way regardless of skin color. The destruction of the black family has everything to do with it but democrats won't discuss it because they are deathly afraid of losing the black vote.

When you really look at the crime numbers, about 44% of violent crime comes from Americans who are black men. Black men = 6% of the population. We have to fix this. All this bullshit about white terrorism is just a ruse so that democrat strategists and politicians can paint their political enemies as racist. Meanwhile 1000's more die and hundreds of thousands are the victims of violent crime. Discussing poor white trailer parks isn't going to move the needle.

• Options

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.
    You clearly don't live in an area heavily populated with poor black Americans. After dark in South Atlanta is not a place anyone, black or white, wants to be on foot. I grew up in a poor, white trailer park, there is zero comparison. We had plenty of drama in the neighborhood but I didn't worry about getting shot. I have traveled to the worst hell holes in my career, seen Detroit at its worst, St. Louis, Flynt, covered South America for 7 years and witnessed abject poverty the likes of which we don't see here. I felt safer in SA than staying in downtown Detroit or South Atlanta at night. We have a serious problem here in America and it needs to be discussed and fixed. There are too many individuals who are just wasted human life and they are our fellow Americans. It shouldn't be that way regardless of skin color. The destruction of the black family has everything to do with it but democrats won't discuss it because they are deathly afraid of losing the black vote.

When you really look at the crime numbers, about 44% of violent crime comes from Americans who are black men. Black men = 6% of the population. We have to fix this. All this bullshit about white terrorism is just a ruse so that democrat strategists and politicians can paint their political enemies as racist. Meanwhile 1000's more die and hundreds of thousands are the victims of violent crime. Discussing poor white trailer parks isn't going to move the needle.

I've been in plenty of rough black neighborhoods. I practiced baseball at night in High Point when High Point was still High Point (fuck gentrification).

Fuck man I live in fucking Memphrica.

Try again.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.

As I already stated I believe that blacks are more dangerous because on average they commit more violent crime. I even gave you statistics to back up that claim and yes you did lie about about what the statistics said.

So far, you've cited nothing in support of your opinion and you've lied repeatedly about my position while dodging each question I've put to you. Would you agree that people who commit violent crime are more dangerous than people who don't commit violent crime? Yes or no?
    That wasn't a lie, you were conflating raw numbers (more poor white people) with crime rates. That's exactly what you did.

I've answered plenty of your questions. You haven't answered one. You never do.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Who had an AK-47?
    Digging through several ambiguous articles, it appears he had a semi-auto AK variant made in Romania. Most reporters have very little knowledge of firearms or firearms law. You'll probably take that as a political statement, but it's not.
    And I don't know shit about guns, which is why I would want to talk to people who do.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.

I've been in plenty of rough black neighborhoods. I practiced baseball at night in High Point when High Point was still High Point (fuck gentrification).

Try again.
    Try what again? Clearly you are mistaken with your white poor trailer park comment. That ain't where the problem is.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

2A is a check on the power of the government and military. It's a deterrent against the government's use of force not a means to overthrow a regime forcibly. You know this but you can't help yourself from attempting to hide your argument since it's a bit much to come out and say, "I want the state to have an unchecked monopoly on the use of force."
    The state does have an unchecked monopoly on the big stuff. I don't want to ban all guns. I've said that before.
    And so? No one is arguing for 2A to apply to nuclear weapons so what's your point? They have big stuff so an armed populace isn't a deterrent? Sure.gif

Yes, we've established you only want the "right people" to have guns. Like loyal party members in the colectivos.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.

Try again.
    Try what again?
    You clearly don't live in an area heavily populated with poor black Americans.

That
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.

That wasn't a lie, you were conflating raw numbers (more poor white people) with crime rates. That's exactly what you did.

Fucking Kunt can't even say if people who commit violent crime are more dangerous than people who don't commit violent crime. I answer your fucking question. I even provided statistics in support of my answer. So far you've told me about your sore snatch that tells you whites are more dangerous. You've not backed that claim up with anything while lying about the numbers. I didn't provide you with a crime rate Kunt. I provided you with the raw numbers of people who are arrested for murder both whites an blacks.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.

Fucking Kunt can't even say if people who commit violent crime are more dangerous than people who don't commit violent crime. I answer your fucking question. I even provided statistics in support of my answer. So far you've told me about your sore snatch that tells you whites are more dangerous. You've not backed that claim up with anything while lying about the numbers. I didn't provide you with a crime rate Kunt. I provided you with the raw numbers of people who are arrested for murder both whites an blacks.
    LOL

You just can't stay away from the Kunt thing can you?

You've literally repeated this same post like four times but this time brought out your K word..

I might have overrated your intelligence.

I apologize.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.

Try again.
    Try what again? Clearly you are mistaken with your white poor trailer park comment. That ain't where the problem is.
    He is virtue signalling. You'll notice how he has nothing in support his claim while being very quick to play the race card when he couldn't back up his mouth.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And so? No one is arguing for 2A to apply to nuclear weapons so what's your point? They have big stuff so an armed populace isn't a deterrent? Sure.gif

Yes, we've established you only want the "right people" to have guns. Like loyal party members in the colectivos.
    I thought for a minute you wanted a reasoned conversation. Carry on!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,026
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Who had an AK-47?
    And I don't know shit about guns, which is why I would want to talk to people who do.
    Lack of knowledge is common and problematic. Many laws are very poorly written.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2019
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

Good job, good effort.

LOL

You just can't stay away from the Kunt thing can you?

You've literally repeated this same post like four times but this time brought out your K word..

I might have overrated your intelligence.

I apologize.
    Pure Kunt, still can't answer the question. So whites are more dangerous according to the Kunt because he feels so but he can't say why and he can't even define what makes a person more dangerous let alone provide any support for his claim.