Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recessions are good

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
and easy to win.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep hope alive!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    We have to destroy free trade with tariffs to save free trade.

What other solution do you have?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,340
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

and easy to win.

The Chinese are coming HH, the Chinese are coming!

Everybody in the financial storm cellar. We are headed for a recession of gargantuan size, mass disaster like never seen before! Oh the horror! What a cruel cruel world!

FFS......
  • Options

I know lil' buddy, we should just let them take more advantage of the American people and put more out of work with higher trade deficits. How much do you want to let them steal in intellectual property? 10 Trillion? How many trillions until you FEEL GOOD about our relationship with China?
  • Options

HHusky said:

and easy to win.

Everybody in the financial storm cellar. We are headed for a recession of gargantuan size, mass disaster like never seen before! Oh the horror! What a cruel cruel world!

FFS......
    WTGWT
  • Options

HHusky said:

and easy to win.

FFS......
    Try decaf.
  • Options

I know lil' buddy, we should just let them take more advantage of the American people and put more out of work with higher trade deficits. How much do you want to let them steal in intellectual property? 10 Trillion? How many trillions until you FEEL GOOD about our relationship with China?
    There’s a solution in this post? I noticed that once again you never answer any questions,
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

and easy to win.

FFS......
    Try decaf.
    Try growing up.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

and easy to win.

FFS......
    Try decaf.
    Try growing up.
    JFC
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

and easy to win.

FFS......
    Try decaf.
    Try growing up.
    I think you meant old.
  • Options

There’s a solution in this post? I noticed that once again you never answer any questions,
    The solution is to wait them out dumbfuck. Did you think the Communists were going to care whether they were stealing our technology or putting our people out of work by dumping their junk into this country? We had to draw a line at some point. As we saw with BO he just laid down like a fucking rug and told Americans manufacturing in this country was dead. Brilliant.

• Options

The solution is to wait them out dumbfuck. Did you think the Communists were going to care whether they were stealing our technology or putting our people out of work by dumping their junk into this country? We had to draw a line at some point. As we saw with BO he just laid down like a fucking rug and told Americans manufacturing in this country was dead. Brilliant.

Your trumptardian game plan is working great so far. Tariffs are awesome!
  • Options

Manufacturing remains a small part of the US economy. Daddy's trade war has driven it into recession.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Manufacturing remains a small part of the US economy. Daddy's trade war has driven it into recession.
    We've had two quarters in a row of negative GDP? Got a link Kunt?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Manufacturing is in recession. It was in all the papers. You're not bright.
  • Options

HondoBros haven’t had this good a 3 day stretch for quite sometime. At this point they are just running it up like UW at Oregon in 2016.

How did you think white nationalism and economic protectionism was going to turn out?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Manufacturing is in recession. It was in all the papers. You're not bright.
    Sweet. Hopefully it will take hold in the broader economy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We care about manufacturing again?