Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CircleJerk Misfit Bracket Round 1: [4] 89Ute vs [13] dflea

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
@89ute — Already a bit of a legend in certain circles here. Few, if any, non-UW posters were able to ingratiate themselves so quickly to the HH way of life. A diligent runner and outdoors enthusiast, Ute bonded with likeminded posters and quickly grew into one of the better contributors on the forum. He posted ‘5 reasons’ on a members-only Ute board, that is hilarious and that makes him alright in my book. Ardent TSIO fanboy, he has taken that mindset and attempted to evangelize other Utes with the same standards. I can’t really think of anything overtly negative, maybe post more?

@dflea — So much has been said about him, but he’s a character of such depth and richness that many of his qualities bear repeating. He’s short, stocky, stubborn, but he is also very intelligent. He’s been around fighting the Doog wars for many years. And while none would mistake him for a man of eloquence, he is rarely downvoted and is revered by many. Or something. I made this up because I don’t know one fucking thing about dflea lol. Oh he's into fishing.

CircleJerk Misfit Bracket Round 1: [4] 89Ute vs [13] dflea 52 votes

89Ute
51%
MikeDamoneCFetters_Nacho_LoverwhlinderPurpleBazeMeekMad_SonDennis_DeYoungGladstonebiak1DooglesntxduckGrundleStiltzkinKaepskneehuskyhooliganIPukeOregonGrellowNEsnake1289uteFireCohenjhfstyle24Neighbor2972 27 votes
dflea
48%
RaceBannonSwayePostGameOrangeSlicesBennyBeaverCirrhosisDawgRoadDawg55PurpleJUWhuskytskeetdnccreepycougdfleaoregonblitzkrieghaiewhatshouldicareaboutBayDawgseatownfunkGreenRiverGatorzWilliams3Pitchfork51Doog_de_Jour 25 votes

Comments