Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CircleJerk HH(B) OG Bracket Round 1: [8] Tequilla vs [9] creepycoug

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
@Tequilla -- Original member of TSIO podcast. Brand name recognizable from mid-2010s Dawgman. Loves to yell 'FUCK OFF' at those who take umbrage with his statements. Author of (in)famous "take the gloves off" challenge post vs RaceBannon. Basketball aficionado. None would deny his love of UW. Or alcohol. Seems to enjoy a good e-argument and dances to the tune of his own whistle. The degree of his trollness and self-awareness is often debated.

@creepycoug -- Perhaps the most clandestine poster to ever grace HardcoreHusky. Where do his loyalties ultimately lie? Creepy is undoubtedly one of the treasured and elite CFB historians on this forum (e.g., his ability ot recant on a whim myriad tales of past Miami glory and subsequent forlorn failures). Is also well-read in rowing, Husky history, the Oregon program, and has an uncanny (and hilarious) ability to poke fun at the more fucktarded posters. If any were to criticize, they'd surely point to creep's snappish personality against those who change his subject or disagree with him.

CircleJerk HH(B) OG Bracket Round 1: [8] Tequilla vs [9] creepycoug 63 votes

Tequilla
46%
MikeDamoneCFetters_Nacho_LoverjecornelRoadDawg55Mad_SonDennis_DeYoungUWhuskytskeetGladstoneoregonblitzkriegTequillabiak1allpurpleallgoldEwaDawgseatownfunkhuskyhooliganTacoSoupRapeculturedawgSourcesgodawgstIce_Holmvik 29 votes
creepycoug
53%
RaceBannonSwayewhlinderPostGameOrangeSlicesBennyBeaverPurpleBazePurpleJdtddncExtraChrisBcreepycougStinky_HankeydfleaPurpleThrobberDoogleshaieGrundleStiltzkinwhatshouldicareaboutguntloveGreenRiverGatorz 34 votes

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    creepycoug
    I dipped out of work and am sitting at the bar thinking hard on this stuff
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2019
    creepycoug
    This should be like GF II (Creep) vs. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (Tequilla). The latter is surely underrated, but the former is one of all tim greats.

Vote you faggots!!!!!!!!!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    creepycoug
    I can't go against my Cuban brother even though I have always liked Teq.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla
    Teq is my negha
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    creepycoug
    creep is Black Hills league tuff.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    creepycoug
    Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

I can't go against my Cuban brother even though I have always liked Teq.

I wish you a life full of screaming kids and a wife saying she’s too tired for sex
    IOW, he wishes you every man's marriage.

Spirit Horse tried to tell you.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    creepycoug
    Crepe gets the nod for Savery haught talk plus managing to be one of the most mature and immature poasters on the board. @StrongArmCobra
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Tequilla

Very tough call.

Tequilla has some SAC-level posts but doesn't defend them with the same fury as ballz. It's good to get dissenting opinions on this board though, so I'm glad he's willing to throw them out there. Takes himself too seriously at times, but could be part of his schtick, idk.

Creepy does well keeping doogs in check, knows how much USC respects us, but ultimately posts too much Miami faggotry.

Part of having a good wrestling heel persona is when it’s hard for the audience to tell what’s real and what’s schtick

I take you not being able to tell as a complement
This discussion has been closed.