Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

-=~ Announcing the HH CircleJerk Poster Popularity Contest Tournament ~=-

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

I did the seeding and brackets on a total whim. In hindsight I could have spaced out the talent a lot better. Oh well.

It would have worked a lot better if you hadn't grandfathered DDY and Grundle in as HHB's. Adding those two giants to the already stackedest bracket made it completely overloaded. Slide them into a different bracket(s) and it would have helped a lot IMO.
    You against race was to early
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    dnc said:

ATBS this was a hell of a lot of fun and none of us would have gotten it exactly right. @Gladstone is the bored MVP for the last couple weeks.

He almost slipped there for a second with whole vote poof, but nonetheless he is my master.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

There's always the couple complaining about a little chapped hands at the circle jerk. TYFYS Gladdy

dnc said:

ATBS this was a hell of a lot of fun and none of us would have gotten it exactly right. @Gladstone is the bored MVP for the last couple weeks.

It has been pretty fun. People took it to hilariously serious heights though, PM'ing me and even texting me for issues/alt accusations/bullshit like that. Which I expected. Speaking of, I will be giving out free Brazzers logins to anyone who votes for me against Race.
    We wouldn't want to read your PM's for the week.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I say my PM comment from a place of loathing and inferiority, not Kimesque at all lol
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @Gladstone f u for editing my post. Power corrupts
  • Options
    Founders Club
    0% remarkable lol, stop that!

i could put yella and grg out of their misery now too, i guess. although i did say tuesday
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

There's always the couple complaining about a little chapped hands at the circle jerk. TYFYS Gladdy

dnc said:

It has been pretty fun. People took it to hilariously serious heights though, PM'ing me and even texting me for issues/alt accusations/bullshit like that. Which I expected. Speaking of, I will be giving out free Brazzers logins to anyone who votes for me against Race.
    Hahah wtf, imagine texting about this lol
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2019
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Holy fuck.

Sounds like they care.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

I did the seeding and brackets on a total whim. In hindsight I could have spaced out the talent a lot better. Oh wellz. In no universe am I a top 4 poster here. I will be justly obliterated UW @ Miami 2001 style by RaceBannon.

This is an amazing explanation for justifying seeding yourself where you could get to the Final 4 while not being accused of overseeding yourself and setting up a F4 cake walk.
    Well done!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2019
    sure.gif

I fully expected to lose to Roaddie in the S16 and DDJ in the R32 was always 50/50
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

0% remarkable lol, stop that!

i could put yella and grg out of their misery now too, i guess. although i did say tuesday

Please, we're ready to die.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Results with only the Final Four remaining:

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

sure.gif

I fully expected to lose to Roaddie in the S16 and DDJ in the R32 was always 50/50

I’m just giving you shit. Either way it’s been interesting.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

Fuck we should have had some hardware made for this shit lol