Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

-=~ Announcing the HH CircleJerk Poster Popularity Contest Tournament ~=-

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,841
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Thoroughly enjoying voting against everyone who fucked me over. I will have my vengeance. In this life or the next.

Not only did I vote for you, I lobbied for you, and used alts.

I knew that not voting for you meant I would get up one morning and all of my tires would be slashed and a kitty litter box full of turds would be all over the windshield.
    You should have banned dissenting opinions. Stalin weeps!
    I can't even hold my voting block together at this point. This rabble is uncontrollable. Like Cfetters at an all you can eat nacho bar.
    Right @Swaye ?? I feel like I've eaten 81 bags of Tim's Chips with the amount of salty vagjzeen revenge voting. I couldn't even keep @creepycoug on Team Yella through 2 rounds.

You voted for base and he isn’t even fucking here to vote for you now.

You made that bed now sleep in it.
    Did you see his shirt at the Rose Bowl tailgate?
    I’m fucking pour so unless he made it on ESPN that day, no.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I predict that I will lose the next round 28-24
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,579
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Finally btp will lose
  • Options
    ConfuciusConfucius Member Posts: 19
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Gladstone said:

=- HERE AT LAST ON THE SHORES OF THE SWEET 16 -=

How the standings look after two rounds of carnage:

OG Chinsanity:

Millennial Madness:

Eccentric Ejaculation:

Misfit Mayhem aka Coker and the 7 Dwarves

-------

Most intriguing S16 matchups IMO:

1. @dnc vs @RaceBannon -- Titan vs Titan. Unstoppable force meets immovable object. Someone hold me. Hype meter: 11/10
    2. @Dennis_DeYoung 2. vs @GrundleStiltzkin -- Two widely different yet beloved styles clash. Super fascinating. Hype meter: 10/10
    3. @YellowSnow vs @WilburHooksHands -- Likable, chill outdoorsy guy vs arguably the most hilarious poster ever to grace HH. Fishing vs TSIO. Rowing vs the sole hand of Wilbur Hooks (lol). Hype meter: 9.5/10
    4. @Gladstone vs @backthepack -- maybe the storyline of the tournament thus far, as BTP knocked off blue blood power @RoadDawg55 in an upset for the ages. Does his magical run continue? Hype meter: 7.5/10
    5. @Swaye vs @Mad_Son -- The Indian vs the Semite. Drunk vs Drunk. Early Vegas odds have Swaye as a heavy favorite, but that's why they play the game Circle Jerk. Hype meter: 7/10

Confucius say this war was never for the TBS, but it was certainly to crush the vanities of the uncivilized HH heathens that could dare to attack the sancity of our free speech institutions. Soon, our enemies will employ crooked minds to sabotage the TBS honour and culture. We have proved how offensive we can become if someone dares us. Now the nights shall be peaceful and loving. No fear shall ever encroach our hearts. Vote RaceBannon.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Confucius said:

Gladstone said:

OG Chinsanity:

Millennial Madness:

Eccentric Ejaculation:

-------

1. @dnc vs @RaceBannon -- Titan vs Titan. Unstoppable force meets immovable object. Someone hold me. Hype meter: 11/10
    2. @Dennis_DeYoung 2. vs @GrundleStiltzkin -- Two widely different yet beloved styles clash. Super fascinating. Hype meter: 10/10
    3. @YellowSnow vs @WilburHooksHands -- Likable, chill outdoorsy guy vs arguably the most hilarious poster ever to grace HH. Fishing vs TSIO. Rowing vs the sole hand of Wilbur Hooks (lol). Hype meter: 9.5/10
    4. @Gladstone vs @backthepack -- maybe the storyline of the tournament thus far, as BTP knocked off blue blood power @RoadDawg55 in an upset for the ages. Does his magical run continue? Hype meter: 7.5/10
    5. @Swaye vs @Mad_Son -- The Indian vs the Semite. Drunk vs Drunk. Early Vegas odds have Swaye as a heavy favorite, but that's why they play the game Circle Jerk. Hype meter: 7/10

Confucius say this war was never for the TBS, but it was certainly to crush the vanities of the uncivilized HH heathens that could dare to attack the sancity of our free speech institutions. Soon, our enemies will employ crooked minds to sabotage the TBS honour and culture. We have proved how offensive we can become if someone dares us. Now the nights shall be peaceful and loving. No fear shall ever encroach our hearts. Vote RaceBannon.
    You owe your free speech to some of those heathens. Dumbass.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Things are going to be fairly intense moving forward

You should probably retire if you lose to packtheback
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

OG Chinsanity:

Millennial Madness:

Eccentric Ejaculation:

-------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsip5xOenQ
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No hype for me and LMC? Hurtful.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have a chance if you can come up with somethin

I don’t recognize that matchup.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,841
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

First one to 7 votes wins???
    I'll take the 7 vote win and an off season natty over the Racebannon rape train. Best of luck the rest of the way!
    Where’s the next stop? Thinking I want to get abored.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam