Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

-=~ Announcing the HH CircleJerk Poster Popularity Contest Tournament ~=-

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I’m only focused on the hispanic vote.

Hi @creepycoug
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I’m only focused on the hispanic vote.

Hi @creepycoug

Cuban > Mexican potd
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Confucius said:

Gladstone said:

=- HERE AT LAST ON THE SHORES OF THE SWEET 16 -=

How the standings look after two rounds of carnage:

OG Chinsanity:

Millennial Madness:

Eccentric Ejaculation:

Misfit Mayhem aka Coker and the 7 Dwarves

-------

Most intriguing S16 matchups IMO:

1. @dnc vs @RaceBannon -- Titan vs Titan. Unstoppable force meets immovable object. Someone hold me. Hype meter: 11/10
    2. @Dennis_DeYoung 2. vs @GrundleStiltzkin -- Two widely different yet beloved styles clash. Super fascinating. Hype meter: 10/10
    3. @YellowSnow vs @WilburHooksHands -- Likable, chill outdoorsy guy vs arguably the most hilarious poster ever to grace HH. Fishing vs TSIO. Rowing vs the sole hand of Wilbur Hooks (lol). Hype meter: 9.5/10
    4. @Gladstone vs @backthepack -- maybe the storyline of the tournament thus far, as BTP knocked off blue blood power @RoadDawg55 in an upset for the ages. Does his magical run continue? Hype meter: 7.5/10
    5. @Swaye vs @Mad_Son -- The Indian vs the Semite. Drunk vs Drunk. Early Vegas odds have Swaye as a heavy favorite, but that's why they play the game Circle Jerk. Hype meter: 7/10

Confucius say a cloth Husky shall swaye on poles amidst a cheering crowd. Be warned. The celestial heavens open to him and reveal the prophetic truth of who will win the Sweet Sixteen:

I interpret this as @Swaye will win the whole thing? Damnit Swaye.

Confucius is wise.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

I'm a 13 seed? I'm not a blue blood but I've lingered long enough to be more than a 13 seed. This is not as chinspiring as I'd hoped for.

Much love for you my OG bro but my algorithm scraped your past 1,000 posts and 981 of them were regurgitated "thanks Taft" and other likewise efforts. Alas
    Your algorithm might be off. Using Vanilla's advanced search function, I found 801 "Thanks Taft!" messages on the board. Out of the first 40, 28 were mine for 70%. Overall, I'm at approximately 560 "Thanks Taft!" type messages so tell your algorithm to suck it!
    Thanks Taft!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Confucius said:

Gladstone said:

OG Chinsanity:

Millennial Madness:

Eccentric Ejaculation:

-------

1. @dnc vs @RaceBannon -- Titan vs Titan. Unstoppable force meets immovable object. Someone hold me. Hype meter: 11/10
    2. @Dennis_DeYoung 2. vs @GrundleStiltzkin -- Two widely different yet beloved styles clash. Super fascinating. Hype meter: 10/10
    3. @YellowSnow vs @WilburHooksHands -- Likable, chill outdoorsy guy vs arguably the most hilarious poster ever to grace HH. Fishing vs TSIO. Rowing vs the sole hand of Wilbur Hooks (lol). Hype meter: 9.5/10
    4. @Gladstone vs @backthepack -- maybe the storyline of the tournament thus far, as BTP knocked off blue blood power @RoadDawg55 in an upset for the ages. Does his magical run continue? Hype meter: 7.5/10
    5. @Swaye vs @Mad_Son -- The Indian vs the Semite. Drunk vs Drunk. Early Vegas odds have Swaye as a heavy favorite, but that's why they play the game Circle Jerk. Hype meter: 7/10

Confucius say a cloth Husky shall swaye on poles amidst a cheering crowd. Be warned. The celestial heavens open to him and reveal the prophetic truth of who will win the Sweet Sixteen:

This is actually what I picture swaye looking like. We already know these words would?have come out his mouwf.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Confucius said:

Gladstone said:

OG Chinsanity:

Millennial Madness:

Eccentric Ejaculation:

-------

This is actually what I picture swaye looking like. We already know these words would?have come out his mouwf.
    You picture Swaye looking like James Purefoy's Mark Antony from HBO's Rome? That's like...the highest praise you can give someone.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,897
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Gladstone when is the S16 going live?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Confucius said:

Gladstone said:

OG Chinsanity:

Millennial Madness:

Eccentric Ejaculation:

-------

You picture Swaye looking like James Purefoy's Mark Antony from HBO's Rome? That's like...the highest praise you can give someone.

James Purefoy...

Raawwwwrrrrrr...
    Yep, you shoulda let swaye knock you up when you had the chance.

Not that you still don’t...
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019

Gladstone said:

Thursday night.

PM @MikeDamone for tips how to beat the heat and where cooling stations can be located near your neighborhood.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Confucius said:

Gladstone said:

OG Chinsanity:

Millennial Madness:

Eccentric Ejaculation:

-------

James Purefoy...

Raawwwwrrrrrr...
    Lol what