Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

mora bleed purple and gold. el oh el.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2013
    Sorry but UW isn't a football school and soon Oregon won't be either. This it shouldn't take $5 million stuff is BS. If you know it takes $5m, pay the $5m. It's simple economics.

Will the $3 million extra paid to Mora in year one be off set with the added boost in season ticket sales, merchandise, and single game tickets? You bet.

Will UW lose more than the saved $3 million year one in season ticket sales, merchandise, and single game tickets after naming Nuss the new head coach? You bet.

It was never about $5million, because UW would have paid $2million to any dipshit capable of holding a damn clipboard. The real issue is $3million. AD's should always have some sort of business minor atleast. Because then they could hopefully grasp the concept of sunk costs vs. variable costs, and the concept of a profit and loss statement.
  • Options
    dream_job_eloheldream_job_elohel Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    So, Mora denies his dream job in one of the best new stadiums if not the best stadium in CFB and its becaue he doesnt like woodward? so hes a fucking pussy? maybe his feelings were too hurt bc people talked bad about him on the internet? You guys dont really believe this, theres no way people are this fucking stupid. right?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    In defense of IMALOSER reaching IMALOSER territory in this thread, he's catching a lot of fish.
  • Options
    First Comment
    you guys are easier than a passed out coug chick. which is also how race ended up in this world
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    No he's catching nothing boobs.

Just keep him away from your community pile of 20 dollar bills.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    It has nothing to do with Mora liking or not liking Woody. You don't have to like someone to work for/with him. Mora just realizes that Woody is incompetent and won't support him 100%. Why would you want to work for a boss who doesn't have your back?
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    This Race character is sure getting a lot of pub from this latest oxygen thief.

Who the fuck is Race and does he post here?
  • Options
    First Comment
    Why wouldnt he have his back? If mora is the god you all make him out to be and Woodward supported Seven Win Steve then why wouldnt mora be supported? your logic is flawed. which isnt a surprise at all. Woodward wouldnt support a coach he just paid a shit ton of money to! its obvious! how do you not see that! fuck man, your excuses are sad.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    loadsock said:

No he's catching nothing boobs.

Just keep him away from your community pile of 20 dollar bills.

Good point.

He's just trying the typical IMALOSER full court press as always.
  • Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1

In defense of IMALOSER reaching IMALOSER territory in this thread, he's catching a lot of fish.

Pretty fucking good cast....
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There you are, eat shit and die
  • Options
    First Comment
    its easy to troll the simple minded.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

its easy to troll the simple minded.

How about you give your honest opinion of who we should hire and why?
  • Options
    First Comment
    I think going an OC route is a risk that woodward shouldnt take though i hear its going to be nuss. my list would be horton petersen franklin pinkel (with someone to groom as a replacement) in 5 or so years. put the names in a hat and pull one out all would be solid.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

oh shit following all of your guys' denial and ass hurt made up comments these past two days is just too good. Thank you all for being little cry baby bitches. Especially the truest doog of em all: Race Banon. What a fucking fag that guy is. More for Mora! shouldve started the offer at five million, are you serious? if it was his dream job and he bleeds purple and gold it wouldnt have taken doubling his salary. didnt want to play for woodward, reaching for straws and showing just how pathetic y'all are. Moras a fraud and a pussy. *drops mic*

You're funny!

BOW Down. RRRRRRRRRRRRRUFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2013

If he cared about the washington job it wouldnt have taken doubling his salary. hes a fraud. face it. the first step is acceptance.

Aside from the sophomoric flaming done in your underwear on your mom's computer, I actually agree that the "dream job" stuff is bullshit. At some point we need to accept the fact that Mora is a good coach, but a little flaky. A Don James disciple preferring powder blue ucla? "Dream job" my ass.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Passion said:

If he cared about the washington job it wouldnt have taken doubling his salary. hes a fraud. face it. the first step is acceptance.

Aside from your sophomoric flaming done in your underwear on your mom's computer, I actually agree that the "dream job" stuff is bullshit. At some point we need to accept the fact that Mora is a good coach, but a little flaky. A Don James disciple preferring powder blue ucla? "Dream job" my ass.
    What is flaky about wanting to stay at UCLA? They more or less occupy the same historical place in this conference as UW save for one natty, they are in LA which, despite rumors to the contrary, is a really nice place to live if you have enough dough and he sits on one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in this country. Besides that, the ONLY program that can derail him just hired our pussy coach. That's like being the school bully and having the one kid who can potentially kick your ass transfer.

He's in a great fucking position. Would it be crazy to leave to come up here? No. But it was certainly an understandable decision. Flaky has nothing to do with it. Timing does.
  • Options
    First Comment
    id have to disagree with my "sophomoric flaming" this is a pretty successful thread. Im not in my underwear im in my pajamas. You might be the only one on here who is deservedly taking off his mora colored glasses.
    Im still trying to find out why woodward wouldnt have his back? As Britney spears' perfume said, stop lying to yourselves.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

id have to disagree with my "sophomoric flaming" this is a pretty successful thread. Im not in my underwear im in my pajamas. You might be the only one on here who is deservedly taking off his mora colored glasses.
    Im still trying to find out why woodward wouldnt have his back? As Britney spears' perfume said, stop lying to yourselves.

What the fuck is that gay shit?

• Options
    First Comment
    his name is passion isnt that BS perfume line? his name is for the fags. Race must love it. or mellow doog.
    why do you guys make excuses for a guy that burned a school you claim you went to? that doesnt make much sense now does it? excuses excuses.