Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

mora bleed purple and gold. el oh el.

oh shit following all of your guys' denial and ass hurt made up comments these past two days is just too good. Thank you all for being little cry baby bitches. Especially the truest doog of em all: Race Banon. What a fucking fag that guy is. More for Mora! shouldve started the offer at five million, are you serious? if it was his dream job and he bleeds purple and gold it wouldnt have taken doubling his salary. didnt want to play for woodward, reaching for straws and showing just how pathetic y'all are. Moras a fraud and a pussy. *drops mic*

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think this hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/profile/98/IrishDawg22 will really help you out

Also welcome.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    If you're gonna post the first time, just identify yourself as either section14afs, wallingforddoog, IMALOSER, or any doogman staff member. Your post fits any of the above mentioned idiots.
  • Options
    dream_job_eloheldream_job_elohel Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    c'mon dont be a butt hurt baby! Mora for savior!.. of UCLA.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    IMALOSER has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2013
    It will be interesting how this all plays out for Mora. If he turned down, or dismissed any meaningful pursuit of the WA job, then doubts arising from denying his heart's desire may hinder achieving his objectives at UCLA. It may eat away at him. But, I may be full of shit too.
  • Options
    First Comment
    Seriously keep up the baby bitch fest its awesome. Do you guys actually the believe the lies you tell to each other? Ive always been curious. How many years have you guys been doing this just to find out your sole purpose was a lie? Race has to be doing the worst, we were all taking bets if hed actually hang himself. fuckin lovin it thanks guys!
  • Options
    First Comment
    If he cared about the washington job it wouldnt have taken doubling his salary. hes a fraud. face it. the first step is acceptance.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seriously keep up the baby bitch fest its awesome. Do you guys actually the believe the lies you tell to each other? Ive always been curious. How many years have you guys been doing this just to find out your sole purpose was a lie? Race has to be doing the worst, we were all taking bets if hed actually hang himself. fuckin lovin it thanks guys!

Liberty Lake IP address....HI ROOF!!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think whenever IMALOSER gets banned he should just make his next handle "IMALOSER2" then after that gets banned "IMALOSER3" etc

Would save him a lot of time thinking of shitty handle names since no one around here is really fooled anymore.
  • Options
    First Comment
    really i think this is a great handle. should start my own shitty blog site then pretend i too am a big deal. oh man. the best part about Mora turning us down? we dont have to look for a new coach in three years.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Hi DiggyDawg

LEAVE!
  • Options
    Founders Club

It will be interesting how this all plays out for Mora. If he turned down, or dismissed any meaningful pursuit of the WA job, then doubts arising from denying his heart's desire may hinder achieving his objectives at UCLA. It may eat away at him. But, I may be full of shit too.

It don't think it will eat away at him at all. The UW AD blew it with Mora years ago. JML's loyalty is with UCLA now. They gave him a chance and he's putting together a winner down there. He's a man of integrity. He won't leave that team, until he wins a BCS bowl or two with them. Also, he realizes that the UW AD is a train wreck and someone like Woody wouldn't support him 100%. Mora has a strong personality and that is a threat to the AD and upper campus. They are content with someone soft at the HC position.
  • Options
    My one issue is that his strong personality seems to be gelling just fine with Dan Guerrero and that merry group of LA pussies.

Even if he was ready to leave, I have to wonder if he'd still turn down the job as long as Babs Woodward is the AD.
  • Options
    First Comment
    oh god, do you really believe that? You cant really believe that do you? sticking up for a guy that used his alma mater for leverage. you guys are the queens of excuses. Hes really a good guy i swear! he still bleeds purple and gold but he doesnt like woodward because he only offered him 4M a year. I cant take it, my stomach hurts.

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

If he cared about the washington job it wouldnt have taken doubling his salary. hes a fraud. face it. the first step is acceptance.

Woodward's the fraud. He just got schooled. Mora was very shrewd to use this circumstance to bolster his position at UCLA.

Mora has paid his dues and no doubt learned from his past comments about WA being his dream job. He owes WA nothing. It is unfortunate WA fucked this up in the past. As much as I wanted to believe there was a hope he would come to WA, it was wishful thinking.

The pain expressed the past couple days on these boards is due to the fucking dreckfest the UW upper campus has made of the football program. WA football is dead. It is not the desirable destination it once was. It has become a stepping stone for coordinators to intern as HC.

My problem is I can't let it go.

Fuck.
  • Options
    First Comment
    or maybe just maybe Mora loves money more than his 'his dream' job. You guys are making excuses that exceed the doog nature. You can set yourselves on fire but i think buying a rope would be much easier. and you wont ruin your moms basement.
  • Options

oh god, do you really believe that? You cant really believe that do you? sticking up for a guy that used his alma mater for leverage. you guys are the queens of excuses. Hes really a good guy i swear! he still bleeds purple and gold but he doesnt like woodward because he only offered him 4M a year. I cant take it, my stomach hurts.

As opposed to you who is probably arranging a formal burial for the knee pads you wore for Sark 5 years straight?

This isn't the usual greeting but it's the same use of words when I tell you to just find the nearest fire and jump in it.

• Options
    Founders Club
    loadsock said:

My one issue is that his strong personality seems to be gelling just fine with Dan Guerrero and that merry group of LA pussies.

Even if he was ready to leave, I have to wonder if he'd still turn down the job as long as Babs Woodward is the AD.

Maybe Guerrero has a more hands-off approach?! He lets the coaches do their jobs and worries about the big picture when it comes to the athletic department. As for LA pussies, they ain't got shit on Seattle pussies. Seattle is in San Francisco territory when it comes to pussification. But, I digress.

As for your second point, I don't think Mora would want to coach at Montlake if the UW doesn't go out and get a real athletic director.