Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow, Mueller is doing great

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    On the whole, you motherfuckers are living the post-truth age. You want to believe what you *wanted* to have happened, not what actually happened. Everybody on the right here is fucking stupid.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    pawz said:

On the whole, you motherfuckers are living the post-truth age. You want to believe what you *wanted* to have happened, not what actually happened. Everybody on the right here is fucking stupid.

Textbook case of TDS.

Might be time for a long walk in Ellensburg for perspective.
    fuck off shit for brains
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Some of you assholes are so stupid that you don't get that the point of the hack was to release it to the public, not give it to the Trump campaign. Had the Russians which you assholes like along with the GOP simply given the stolen information to the Trump campaign first, there would be no doubt at all as to culpability. As it is, Trump committed a major violation of the public's trust for which he will be impeached, although this was not criminal conspiracy. Altogether, Papadoplous, Gates, Manafort, and Trump Jr had interactions with Russians connected to the Kremlin which they knew wanted Trump to win. If any of these campaign personnel would have tipped off the FBI instead of keeping silent the investigation of the severe hacking Russia did in 2016 would have been helped. Now fuck off.

lol
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Some people just don't know when to shut the fuck up

@ApostleofGrief

I am starting to think he is functionally retarded. It's sort of sad. Yet hilarious all at the same tim.
    Well if you would just read the "executive summary".................
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Can you please tell me what “stolen information” Trump received that he benefited from?

the DNC hacked emails
    To be fair. I don't think he received the emails. They were just told about the emails before the release. At the meeting in the Trump tower that Donald Jr lied about.
    Another claim for which you have no evidence. Btw, how did these emails help the Trump campaign, what did these emails say?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

So, now that collusion didn't happen and we know this entire obstruction line is a complete hackjob orchestrated by a leftist boob who can't string a coherant sentence together, what's next? Trump rapes dogs? Can the Dems investigate that somehow?

Fucking morons and the best part is dimwits like AoG buy it hook line and sinker.

You're the dimwit, shit for brains. It says on page 1 of the Mueller report that Mueller didn't investigate collusion, only criminal conspiracy. There was no criminal conspiracy but criminal obstruction.

Trump's impeachable act (which does not have to meet a legal threshold) was that he had multiple contacts he knew were from the Kremlin who were helping him to win, which he knew, and he expected to benefit from stolen information, and he did benefit from stolen information. BUT HE DIDN'T TIP OFF THE AUTHORITIES LIKE THE FBI. He then lied and obstructed.
    Hahahhahahahahhahaha. You sound mad. I'm sorry Trump has ruined your life.
    I'm not
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

So, now that collusion didn't happen and we know this entire obstruction line is a complete hackjob orchestrated by a leftist boob who can't string a coherant sentence together, what's next? Trump rapes dogs? Can the Dems investigate that somehow?

Fucking morons and the best part is dimwits like AoG buy it hook line and sinker.

You're the dimwit, shit for brains. It says on page 1 of the Mueller report that Mueller didn't investigate collusion, only criminal conspiracy. There was no criminal conspiracy but criminal obstruction.

Trump's impeachable act (which does not have to meet a legal threshold) was that he had multiple contacts he knew were from the Kremlin who were helping him to win, which he knew, and he expected to benefit from stolen information, and he did benefit from stolen information. BUT HE DIDN'T TIP OFF THE AUTHORITIES LIKE THE FBI. He then lied and obstructed.
    Hahahhahahahahhahaha. You sound mad. I'm sorry Trump has ruined your life.
    I'm not
    To be fair, it wasn't much of a life even before Trump came along.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Can you please tell me what “stolen information” Trump received that he benefited from?

the DNC hacked emails
    To be fair. I don't think he received the emails. They were just told about the emails before the release. At the meeting in the Trump tower that Donald Jr lied about.
    Another claim for which you have no evidence. Btw, how did these emails help the Trump campaign, what did these emails say?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

the DNC hacked emails
    Fuck you and your cut and paste links Hondo. Whenever you can't back up your fucking mouth you do this. There's no evidence that they discussed the hacked emails at the Trump Tower meeting and your link doesn't support the lie you've been telling now for 4 months.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

the DNC hacked emails
    Fuck you and your cut and paste links Hondo. Whenever you can't back up your fucking mouth you do this. There's no evidence that they discussed the hacked emails at the Trump Tower meeting and your link doesn't support the lie you've been telling now for 4 months.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

the DNC hacked emails
    Fuck you and your cut and paste links Hondo. Whenever you can't back up your fucking mouth you do this. There's no evidence that they discussed the hacked emails at the Trump Tower meeting and your link doesn't support the lie you've been telling now for nearly 5 months.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

the DNC hacked emails
    Fuck you and your cut and paste links Hondo. Whenever you can't back up your fucking mouth you do this. There's no evidence that they discussed the hacked emails at the Trump Tower meeting and your link doesn't support the lie you've been telling now for nearly 5 months.
    Triple shit post. You sound angry Bob. The truth hurts.