Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow, Mueller is doing great

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

The meltdown is spectacular. Always great watching a bunch of people circle jerk about their guy getting investigated.

You misspelled exonerated.
    I thought you said you watched the whole hearing?
    I was pretty clear.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

The meltdown is spectacular. Always great watching a bunch of people circle jerk about their guy getting investigated.

You misspelled exonerated.
    I thought you said you watched the whole hearing?
    I was pretty clear.
    Except the beginning? It’s ok to admit you missed that part and take the L.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Yes, I am taking a victory lap and I barely even like Trump. But I do like the rule of law, and watching the Dems shit all over it the last several years makes this comeuppance even better.

Pretty much this. Trump is by lots of standards not my guy but watching the Dems get donkey punched repeatedly does bring a smile to my face.
  • Options

Hondo love to spam their favorite term “meltdown” when there team is getting plungered Donkey Punched.

In the rotation today.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    My favorite part of the hearing was the TUFF questions and revelations about the fake dossier, deep state and illegal SPYING on the on trump campaign. Remember that part?
  • Options

My favorite part of the hearing was the TUFF questions and revelations about the fake dossier, deep state and illegal SPYING on the on trump campaign. Remember that part?

Liberal Tears are the most satisfying tears.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I agree, and I like the part where Mueller said he couldn't testify on any of that because it was outside his purview, despite the fact that he talked about Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson in the report he supposedly wrote.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

I agree, and I like the part where Mueller said he couldn't testify on any of that because it was outside his purview, despite the fact that he talked about Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson in the report he supposedly wrote.

That was very embarrassing. I cringed for Mueller when that point was made. Really sad what the dem party has done to this country.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

A lot of moral victories by the Dems on Twitter

Losing this spectacularly, TWICE, to Trump on both collusion AND obstruction will probably push some of them over the edge. I expect to see jumpers on the evening news.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A lot of moral victories by the Dems on Twitter

The Dems are Cuogs winning total passing yards in a 42-14 apple cup drubbing.