Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wow, Mueller is doing great

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

This could not have gone any worse for Mueller and the Dems. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH! Nadler you stupid fuck you just blew a huge shitbomb all over yourself!

I am enjoying LIPO. Witnessing this morning’s meltdown from grievance- and anxiety-ridden trumptards has been most enjoyable and entertaining.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This could not have gone any worse for Mueller and the Dems. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH! Nadler you stupid fuck you just blew a huge shitbomb all over yourself!

I am enjoying LIPO. Witnessing this morning’s meltdown from grievance- and anxiety-ridden trumptards has been most enjoyable and entertaining.
    Your team(?) looks like rank amateurs and your star witness barely knows where he even is. It's okay to take the L. It happens to everyone at some point. Happens to Nadler a lot it appears. Hahahhahahaha.
    Are you laughing or crying? It’s hard to tell through the meltdown?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Your team(?) looks like rank amateurs and your star witness barely knows where he even is. It's okay to take the L. It happens to everyone at some point. Happens to Nadler a lot it appears. Hahahhahahaha.
    Worst poaster in HH history. Confirmed.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The meltdown is spectacular. Always great watching a bunch of people circle jerk about their guy getting investigated.
  • Options

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Worst poaster in HH history. Confirmed.
    Your continued frustration and grievances are duly noted.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    In Mueller's defense, he was being used. How wittingly or unwillingly or more likely unknowingly we'll never know.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

The meltdown is spectacular. Always great watching a bunch of people circle jerk about their guy getting investigated.

You misspelled exonerated.
    I thought you said you watched the whole hearing?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

You misspelled exonerated.
    I thought you said you watched the whole hearing?
    Nadler can do whatever he wants!!!!