Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#TeqFillsTheSleeves

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Going to participate and donate but instead of filling the sleeves I'm going to take a note from Socha and do real compound movements instead.

100 pushups
    100 squats
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Day 1 in the books. 100 squats & 100 pushups complete.

Split it up by doing 5 sets of 10 while at work over the course of the day and then 50 of each after my jump rope workout(which sucked).

I'm going to schedule some rest days per week bc it's Feld FS not to but will do these 5/7 days of the week. I'll add the days onto the end if it means completing 45 total days.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2019

Split it up by doing 5 sets of 10 while at work over the course of the day and then 50 of each after my jump rope workout(which sucked).

I'm going to schedule some rest days per week bc it's Feld FS not to but will do these 5/7 days of the week. I'll add the days onto the end if it means completing 45 total days.

Christ dude. Pullups or bust.

Back and shoulders. Literally fills the frame
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Yeah, I had to do the same yesterday after playing 36 holes of golf and melting down in the heat.

That's the key to me between doing the work, lifting at medium to heavy weights vs going to light ... got to get a good balance on that
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meh, I used to do 500 or more push ups and sit ups a day 5 days a week as part of wrestling. Never could get past the 25 mark for a pull up set though even when I weighed a whole lot less.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

For those that don't follow on Twitter, in honor of our favorite red-headed, handle bar mustached strength coach from down South, I've decided that I'm going to participate in the #45DayChallenge leading up to the college football season by working those bi's and tri's and #FilltheSleeves with the hope that we can turn something from Oregon into a positive from the University of Washington

Here's how it's going to work:

Each day I will be posting about what I've done during the day to satisfy the 100 bi's and 100 tri's challenge. Some days will be absolutely legit with workouts and there will be other days that will be relative spoofs

I pledge to donate $0.01 for each rep that I do over the length of the challenge to the University of Washington Football's program ... grand total of $90 donation

I'd like to get enough ground swell grassroots momentum to raise a total of $10K by getting 110 other people to come along with me in turning one of Oregon's biggest social media events of the year into a positive for the University of Washington. For all of the shit that we do, I view this as an opportunity to show that we're not basement dwellers and the worst of the Internet. $10K being raised for the UW would be absolutely big time.

So whether you come along with me for the journey and match my pledge to donate $90 to the Athletic Department on Day 1 of the Football Season or you follow along with my 45 day odyssey, I hope that we can have some fun with this.

The chincredibles of this post prove how much the board has changed since the beginning.
    Husky half brains message board is spinning in its grave
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

For those that don't follow on Twitter, in honor of our favorite red-headed, handle bar mustached strength coach from down South, I've decided that I'm going to participate in the #45DayChallenge leading up to the college football season by working those bi's and tri's and #FilltheSleeves with the hope that we can turn something from Oregon into a positive from the University of Washington

Here's how it's going to work:

Each day I will be posting about what I've done during the day to satisfy the 100 bi's and 100 tri's challenge. Some days will be absolutely legit with workouts and there will be other days that will be relative spoofs

I pledge to donate $0.01 for each rep that I do over the length of the challenge to the University of Washington Football's program ... grand total of $90 donation

I'd like to get enough ground swell grassroots momentum to raise a total of $10K by getting 110 other people to come along with me in turning one of Oregon's biggest social media events of the year into a positive for the University of Washington. For all of the shit that we do, I view this as an opportunity to show that we're not basement dwellers and the worst of the Internet. $10K being raised for the UW would be absolutely big time.

So whether you come along with me for the journey and match my pledge to donate $90 to the Athletic Department on Day 1 of the Football Season or you follow along with my 45 day odyssey, I hope that we can have some fun with this.

The chincredibles of this post prove how much the board has changed since the beginning.
    Husky half brains message board is spinning in its grave
    ok, good
  • Options

Meh, I used to do 500 or more push ups and sit ups a day 5 days a week as part of wrestling. Never could get past the 25 mark for a pull up set though even when I weighed a whole lot less.
    Ok. So do it
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anyone sniffing this thread better have a wigwam stamp. DJ does more for UW athletics based on ROI than anyone in the AD.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ok. So do it
    Maybe after this! #Doogbotbody
  • Options

Ok. So do it
    There is only one body. Wide shoulders and a six pack
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Ok. So do it
    We don't care about wide shoulders and six packs. Pecs are where it's at on HCH, because we're here to beat our chests.
  • Options

Ok. So do it
    We don't care about wide shoulders and six packs. Pecs are where it's at on HCH, because we're here to beat our chests.
    Haaaave you met @YellowSnow
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Ok. So do it
    Haaaave you met @YellowSnow
    Actually yes... nothing special.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Day 2 in the bag. I thought squats would be harder. Pushups are currently tougher than I thought they would be but I expect by next week I'll be knocking both out rather easily. Shall we say 34-17?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Day 2 in the bag. I thought squats would be harder. Pushups are currently tougher than I thought they would be but I expect by next week I'll be knocking both out rather easily. Shall we say 34-17?

We'all don't wanna see the squats?!
    Just wait for #Squatober