Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#TeqFillsTheSleeves

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah.... this will go nowhere.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

Gwad said:

I'll be working HARD on the rowing machine at lunch today!! I'm doing my part!

Anyway we can setup a row machine contest? I just use to kill it on that thing (king of gym type of shit), was wondering where I stand with a an actual rower.
    I’m working on it. But if you have any times for certain distances I am happy to tell you your manliness factor.
    I’ve been focusing on cals rather than time lately. Working on power.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

I'll be working HARD on the rowing machine at lunch today!! I'm doing my part!

Anyway we can setup a row machine contest? I just use to kill it on that thing (king of gym type of shit), was wondering where I stand with a an actual rower.
    I’m working on it. But if you have any times for certain distances I am happy to tell you your manliness factor.
    Its been a long time and I was tracking it by watts per minute or something. May have to go get a day pass to get access to a machine and see whats up. :D
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

bigcc said:

Is this satire?

Not sure if tequila is retarded or if I am....

Might be time to quit the liquor

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/31/d5/0a31d52c6ed47ab469924c0772df928f.jpg

Always bet on you

What don’t you understand?
    @tonyrobbinsdawg true?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Day w in the books

In honor of Buffy, used a 5 pound dumbbell to knock out 1 set of 100 for both the bi’s and tri’s

Have a long weekend of golf coming up ... going to be getting inventive for that
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    GoDux said:
    Uhhhhhh......

Yeah bi’s and tri’s and Flex Friday totally is better than compound lifts.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

Tequilla said:

For those that don't follow on Twitter, in honor of our favorite red-headed, handle bar mustached strength coach from down South, I've decided that I'm going to participate in the #45DayChallenge leading up to the college football season by working those bi's and tri's and #FilltheSleeves with the hope that we can turn something from Oregon into a positive from the University of Washington

Here's how it's going to work:

Each day I will be posting about what I've done during the day to satisfy the 100 bi's and 100 tri's challenge. Some days will be absolutely legit with workouts and there will be other days that will be relative spoofs

I pledge to donate $0.01 for each rep that I do over the length of the challenge to the University of Washington Football's program ... grand total of $90 donation

I'd like to get enough ground swell grassroots momentum to raise a total of $10K by getting 110 other people to come along with me in turning one of Oregon's biggest social media events of the year into a positive for the University of Washington. For all of the shit that we do, I view this as an opportunity to show that we're not basement dwellers and the worst of the Internet. $10K being raised for the UW would be absolutely big time.

So whether you come along with me for the journey and match my pledge to donate $90 to the Athletic Department on Day 1 of the Football Season or you follow along with my 45 day odyssey, I hope that we can have some fun with this.

The chincredibles of this post prove how much the board has changed since the beginning.
    I support all of our Dwag brothers reaching their health and wellness goals through the gift of Flex Friday.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Anyone sniffing this thread better have a wigwam stamp. DJ does more for UW athletics based on ROI than anyone in the AD.
  • Options

Anyone sniffing this thread better have a wigwam stamp. DJ does more for UW athletics based on ROI than anyone in the AD.

I don't completely agree

I have my reasons for not having a 'Wam stamp ...

Good for all of those that have donated to this site ...

But nobody should be held to a higher/lower esteem for their decisions on that

Feel free to PM if you want to discuss further
  • Options
    What I’m asking is for people to have a good laugh at Oregon, join in on making their own version of #FillingTheSleeves, and making a relatively nominal donation to UW Football (something that I expect a good % of people here do at least 1-2x per year)

I don’t have any interest in anybody donating $$$ to me
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

My island feels so tainted knowing g this fuckstick tweeted his faggoty videos from there.
    Worse yet, he was tweeting from the "top of Sleeping Giant".

You lying fuck, Feld. You were nowhere near the top. Doubt he & his wife even made it to the picnic tables.

I know... Sleeping Giant superiority guy.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The only reason I haven’t replied is that I’ve literally never made it to the end of a Teq post. I have no idea what this is about - but sure I’ll give you some money.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Take the PAC!...again!