Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#TeqFillsTheSleeves

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
For those that don't follow on Twitter, in honor of our favorite red-headed, handle bar mustached strength coach from down South, I've decided that I'm going to participate in the #45DayChallenge leading up to the college football season by working those bi's and tri's and #FilltheSleeves with the hope that we can turn something from Oregon into a positive from the University of Washington

Here's how it's going to work:

Each day I will be posting about what I've done during the day to satisfy the 100 bi's and 100 tri's challenge. Some days will be absolutely legit with workouts and there will be other days that will be relative spoofs

I pledge to donate $0.01 for each rep that I do over the length of the challenge to the University of Washington Football's program ... grand total of $90 donation

I'd like to get enough ground swell grassroots momentum to raise a total of $10K by getting 110 other people to come along with me in turning one of Oregon's biggest social media events of the year into a positive for the University of Washington. For all of the shit that we do, I view this as an opportunity to show that we're not basement dwellers and the worst of the Internet. $10K being raised for the UW would be absolutely big time.

So whether you come along with me for the journey and match my pledge to donate $90 to the Athletic Department on Day 1 of the Football Season or you follow along with my 45 day odyssey, I hope that we can have some fun with this.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019
    This. Fucking this.

Let’s do it

Your last sentence got me
  • Options

I’ll pledge $0.81

A day would be getting close

Everybody should be able to figure out a way to divert $2 a day to help UW Football and get a good laugh at Oregon in the process. And if you actually put some work in yourself in Filling the Sleeves there’s the gun show that you can show off when some delusional Quook gets in your face in October
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That guy should keep his back a little more straight.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think this as a great idea Tequilla. Good on you. I'd do it but I dont have the follow through to post on it every day. And I am a pour.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

For those that don't follow on Twitter, in honor of our favorite red-headed, handle bar mustached strength coach from down South, I've decided that I'm going to participate in the #45DayChallenge leading up to the college football season by working those bi's and tri's and #FilltheSleeves with the hope that we can turn something from Oregon into a positive from the University of Washington

Each day I will be posting about what I've done during the day to satisfy the 100 bi's and 100 tri's challenge. Some days will be absolutely legit with workouts and there will be other days that will be relative spoofs

I pledge to donate $0.01 for each rep that I do over the length of the challenge to the University of Washington Football's program ... grand total of $90 donation

I'd like to get enough ground swell grassroots momentum to raise a total of $10K by getting 110 other people to come along with me in turning one of Oregon's biggest social media events of the year into a positive for the University of Washington. For all of the shit that we do, I view this as an opportunity to show that we're not basement dwellers and the worst of the Internet. $10K being raised for the UW would be absolutely big time.

So whether you come along with me for the journey and match my pledge to donate $90 to the Athletic Department on Day 1 of the Football Season or you follow along with my 45 day odyssey, I hope that we can have some fun with this.

But we? are basement dwellers and shit of the internet.

$1081.00 isn't gonna change that.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

But we? are basement dwellers and shit of the internet.

$1081.00 isn't gonna change that.
    I’ve met enough of this board to know that $90 is something that most wipe their ass with
  • Options
    Buffy supporting the #FillTheSleeves movement is 🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Is this satire?

Not sure if tequila is retarded or if I am....

Might be time to quit the liquor

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/31/d5/0a31d52c6ed47ab469924c0772df928f.jpg
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Man this went way over my head
  • Options
    bigcc said:

Is this satire?

Always bet on you

What don’t you understand?
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    Tequilla said:

bigcc said:

Is this satire?

Always bet on you

What don’t you understand?
    I only read halfway through the post and was confused about just lifting bi/tris

I'm definitely the asshole, I fully support your endeavor, good shit man
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

I'll be working HARD on the rowing machine at lunch today!! I'm doing my part!

Anyway we can setup a row machine contest? I just use to kill it on that thing (king of gym type of shit), was wondering where I stand with a an actual rower.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Anyway we can setup a row machine contest? I just use to kill it on that thing (king of gym type of shit), was wondering where I stand with a an actual rower.
    I’m working on it. But if you have any times for certain distances I am happy to tell you your manliness factor.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,167
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Ask @BearsWiin