Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brock Bowers, 2021 4* TE, Napa (HS), CA (Offered 9/11)

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ektard says he didn't visit last week but is supposed to arrive this Thursday or Friday.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,783
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Ya motha’s in the commit chat
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ektard says he didn't visit last week but is supposed to arrive this Thursday or Friday.

I guess it's a positive sign that he's planning his UW trip as it's own thing rather than just having it be an add-on stop on the way back from his trip to Georgia
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ya motha’s in the commit chat

*Shudder*

Group chat wiff my Mom is a nightmare.

Expect a !FOOW soon.

Errybody just decommitted.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    @sonics1993 care to give an update on this one? I saw that you mentioned that Huard is planning to meet up with him and throw the ball around

Huards and Bower family having dinner, Sam and Bowers are expected to throw together on Saturday and Cato will FaceTime Bowers while he is on campus to show him around.

I'm surprised that's allowed since Damon works for the university

Huards and Bower family having dinner, Sam and Bowers are expected to throw together on Saturday and Cato will FaceTime Bowers while he is on campus to show him around.

I'm surprised that's allowed since Damon works for the university
    CPOTD!
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    247 did a player comp for the top 20 HS players in Georgia and the Georgia QB commit Brock Vandagriff is compared to Bo Nix. Rivals did their QB only comps not to long ago and compared Huard to Tua Tagovailoa. If these comps are even remotely accurate Huard is the easy choice to catch balls from if you are skill position player.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    Swaye said:

If Cato big dicks Yary and Bowers I am going to have to reconsider all the shit I have talked on him and possibly stop the voodoo curses I have been working on for him. They have proved ineffective thus far anyway.

i'll be eating crow as well.
    Sources said:

247 did a player comp for the top 20 HS players in Georgia and the Georgia QB commit Brock Vandagriff is compared to Bo Nix. Rivals did their QB only comps not to long ago and compared Huard to Tua Tagovailoa. If these comps are even remotely accurate Huard is the easy choice to catch balls from if you are skill position player.

Both are left handed. Likely the end of their "analysis"
    Speaking of left handers, Bowers' HS QB is left handed as well. That could help with his comfort level with catching balls from Sam.

Sources said:

Both are left handed. Likely the end of their "analysis"
    Speaking of left handers, Bowers' HS QB is left handed as well. That could help with his comfort level with catching balls from Sam.
    Lefty superiority guy over here.