Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Idiotic dictator plans to include census question despite Supreme Court

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Asking if you're a citizen of the US in the pea-sized brain of El Monte = "bullying immigrants"

Stick to tonguing asswhole's El Monte, you suck at pretty much everything else.

Typical GayBob. Lashing out with homoerotic bromides in futility and frustration in response to trump fucking up the easiest legal pathway possible. Again, trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet. It’s not even close.
    Fucking El Monte claims that asking if someone in this country is a citizen of this country is "bullying" that person and "Trumptards" are the dumbest people on the planet?

Zactly. Nailed it. Despite CD’s transparent tuff guy charades.
    Why do you & GayBob need a citizenship question on the census ThudBomberFS? Maybe you can help trump out because he couldn’t answer the question either.
    To catch and deport more illegals. Not surprised you have a problem with that.
    You must be confused about why trump didn’t make that argument at scotus. Do you ever consider why trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet?
    The census is to count who's here. If they are living here illegally they still cost us billions! That needs to be budgeted and calculated and we need to know the fucking number.

This is what you trumptards don't understand. THE CONSTITUTION. It says in Article 1 Section 1 that all legislative power is given to Congress. By implication, none is given to the executive. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAPPEN TO JUDGE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, OR THE PRESIDENT THINKS SO, DOES NOT MEAN IT HAPPENS. First, there has to be a law. What you get with a dictator is somebody who effectively is making his own laws. Sometimes he uses existing laws, like tariff laws, but twists and perverts their intended use so he so that he is not "faithfully executing" the laws. So a dictator either simply makes his own laws or perverts existing laws, or perhaps does execute some laws. This is exactly what the Founders were trying to avoid. Read the Federalist Papers. Read the Constitution. Any law or law like regulation has to originate from Congress, not the president (dictator). And don't tell me I defended Obama. I didn't.
    It's counting you dip wad. That's what a census does. Count. We need a count on illegals the left is fighting because the number is so much higher than the 20+ year old 11 million bullshit.
    Try to read my comment
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

We asked the question under Clinton you ignorant twit.

We did? Further confirmation that trump is an incompetent fool. Good to know.
    What are you afraid of finding out?
    Why couldn’t trump tell the truth, and explain a public policy objective? This was the easiest threshold in the world. Trump fucked it up. Don’t get accusatory with me because trump is an idiot.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,765 Standard Supporter

Why couldn’t trump tell the truth, and explain a public policy objective? This was the easiest threshold in the world. Trump fucked it up. Don’t get accusatory with me because trump is an idiot.
    He's afraid he'll find out El Monte is in Mexico.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,838 Standard Supporter

Also, fat fuck Barr and that little old man are going to be brought up on criminal contempt for WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM CONGRESS about their census scam.

Most of you assholes don't realize that it is Congress, not you, that makes the laws and regulations. The executive can only override by veto -- not make his own fucking laws. No I'm not defending Obama's DACA etc.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/08/criminal-contempt-william-barr-wilbur-ross-census-1402210

I'm sure they're shaking in their boots. There's this thing called a "Pardon" you should look into.
    Like I said you want a dictator
    And you’re content with a do-nothing, hysterical congress that’s still fighting the results of the 2016 election.

I wonder which has accomplished more, the “dictator” or congress, since 2016? Hmm.
    Behold the core of trumpism.
    Profound.

Consider keeping your day job.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Asking if you're a citizen of the US in the pea-sized brain of El Monte = "bullying immigrants"

Typical GayBob. Lashing out with homoerotic bromides in futility and frustration in response to trump fucking up the easiest legal pathway possible. Again, trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet. It’s not even close.
    Fucking El Monte claims that asking if someone in this country is a citizen of this country is "bullying" that person and "Trumptards" are the dumbest people on the planet?

Why do you & GayBob need a citizenship question on the census ThudBomberFS? Maybe you can help trump out because he couldn’t answer the question either.
    You must be confused about why trump didn’t make that argument at scotus. Do you ever consider why trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet?
    The census is to count who's here. If they are living here illegally they still cost us billions! That needs to be budgeted and calculated and we need to know the fucking number.

This is what you trumptards don't understand. THE CONSTITUTION. It says in Article 1 Section 1 that all legislative power is given to Congress. By implication, none is given to the executive. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAPPEN TO JUDGE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, OR THE PRESIDENT THINKS SO, DOES NOT MEAN IT HAPPENS. First, there has to be a law. What you get with a dictator is somebody who effectively is making his own laws. Sometimes he uses existing laws, like tariff laws, but twists and perverts their intended use so he so that he is not "faithfully executing" the laws. So a dictator either simply makes his own laws or perverts existing laws, or perhaps does execute some laws. This is exactly what the Founders were trying to avoid. Read the Federalist Papers. Read the Constitution. Any law or law like regulation has to originate from Congress, not the president (dictator). And don't tell me I defended Obama. I didn't.
    AOG did it. He really did. He went ALL CAPS.

D2 is swinging for the fences now. Watch out! I smell a total flameout coming!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,953 Founders Club

Trump didn't fuck up anything. This has never been an issue because only a moron would think that it is

Like your butt buddy AOG

Muellertards

Trump didn't fuck up anything. This has never been an issue because only a moron would think that it is

Like your butt buddy AOG

Muellertards
    Trump lost his case at scotus. All he had to do was tell the truth and enunciate a valid public policy. He couldn’t accomplish that elementary and simple task.
    edited July 2019

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You dumbfucks don't get the basic idea that we could have just stayed under the British Crown if we wanted tyranny. You might like a dictator. Nothing screams dictator quite like disregarding the courts. It's still tyranny and could turn the tables on you.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,189

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You dumbfucks don't get the basic idea that we could have just stayed under the British Crown if we wanted tyranny. You might like a dictator. Nothing screams dictator quite like disregarding the courts. It's still tyranny and could turn the tables on you.
    Odd. Obama had no problem dropping executive orders.

Now, it's a problem.

Interesting.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now, it's a problem.

Interesting.

EOs are the sign of a weak and decaying presidency. In contravention of a scotus injunction is the death knell.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,953 Founders Club

Like your butt buddy AOG

Muellertards
    Trump lost his case at scotus. All he had to do was tell the truth and enunciate a valid public policy. He couldn’t accomplish that elementary and simple task.
    None of this is true

You butt buddy is having a meltdown about it

Like your butt buddy AOG

Muellertards
    None of this is true

You butt buddy is having a meltdown about it
    Meltdown you say?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,189

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now, it's a problem.

Interesting.

EOs are the sign of a weak and decaying presidency. In contravention of a scotus injunction is the death knell.
    So your position is Obama had a weak and decaying presidency.

Noted.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now, it's a problem.

Interesting.

Noted.

Yes. Any EO reliant president is weak and decaying. Obama and trump. The next threshold however is defiance of a scotus injunction.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,765 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now, it's a problem.

Interesting.

Noted.

Yes. Any EO reliant president is weak and decaying. Obama and trump. The next threshold however is defiance of a scotus injunction.
    Now it's an injunction?

Like your butt buddy AOG

Muellertards
    Oh Trump lost it. Wow. Never knew Trump was admitted to the Bar.

Delusional CD teaches me something knew every day.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I honestly pray you aren't as stupid as you sound. Seriously.

I know CWU has gone down the liberal tubes, but it always was a teacher's college anyway, so it's not like it's rep could be hurt any worse.

But it was once a decent place to visit aimless friends on the way to Spokane.

But with ambassadors like you out here selling the CWU brand, they'd be better off making it a satellite of WSU. Or Eastern.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now, it's a problem.

Interesting.

I've said many times I don't defend that

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Now, it's a problem.

Interesting.

I've said many times I don't defend that
    Is it obvious yet that nobody's listening?

Like your butt buddy AOG

Muellertards
    Oh Trump lost it. Wow. Never knew Trump was admitted to the Bar.

Delusional CD teaches me something knew every day.
    Behold the cult of trump.