Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited July 2019

Good

Why shouldn't we ask it? Has it been asked before?

Are you a fucking moron?

Because the Supreme Court blocked this GOP rigging tactic and the Constitution says to COUNT not ask 4th Amendment violating questions. The only issue in the Constitution is to exclude Indians not taxed.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

Because the Supreme Court blocked this GOP rigging tactic and the Constitution says to COUNT not ask 4th Amendment violating questions. The only issue in the Constitution is to exclude Indians not taxed.
    There are numerous questions on the census. The supreme court did not block it

Why are you against knowing how many illegals we have here?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

Census asks all kinds of questions they don't just count and the question has been asked in the past. Why did they stop asking the question? And why don't you want it asked now?

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

red herrings, straw man arguments..... I refer you to the Constitution (read it). It only says COUNT.

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

red herrings, straw man arguments..... I refer you to the Constitution (read it). It only says COUNT.
    Why are you avoiding the question?

The census has always asked questions including this one.

Why are you scared of it?

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

Actually neither of those points are either a red herring or a strawman argument. But you're not very bright.
    edited July 2019
    SFGbob said:

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

Actually neither of those points are either a red herring or a strawman argument. But you're not very bright.
    That's an ad hominem. The red herring is that it is not a question of what I would like to see or you would like to see. It's what the legality is and what the Supreme Court decides (rules, opines etc).

The point is that the Constitution says only to count. There is no legislation mandating asking such a question. It has been included, yes, but only about 43% of the years of census taking. The Supreme Court ruled against this being added. So, I find all of your arguments weak. This is much worse since we have a dictator ready to override the check of the Supreme Court!
    So when they asked the question previously they were breaking the law. Got it.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,229
    Banana Republic.

HHusky said:

Banana Republic.

Racist

SFGbob said:

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

That's an ad hominem. The red herring is that it is not a question of what I would like to see or you would like to see. It's what the legality is and what the Supreme Court decides (rules, opines etc).

The point is that the Constitution says only to count. There is no legislation mandating asking such a question. It has been included, yes, but only about 43% of the years of census taking. The Supreme Court ruled against this being added. So, I find all of your arguments weak. This is much worse since we have a dictator ready to override the check of the Supreme Court!
    You just destroyed your argument

Idiot

SFGbob said:

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

Idiot
    Amazing how fearful they are of asking a simple question and obtaining information.
    SFGbob said:

I didn't conclude that.

SFGbob said:

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

Idiot
    No
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    “We cannot ignore the disconnect between the decision made [by the administration to add the census question] and the explanation given.”

—Chief Justice John Roberts

Every day, the evidence is incontrovertible: trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,911 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

We need to count heads. If they are living here they need to answer. Simple ain't it?

SFGbob said:

I didn't conclude that.
    the Constitution says to COUNT not ask 4th Amendment violating questions.

Like I said, you're not very bright.
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

We need to count heads. If they are living here they need to answer. Simple ain't it?
    No, they don't need to answer any intrusive questions. All it says AGAIN! ... COUNT. That what it says, so long as the person being counted is not an Indian not taxed, which they are either none or so few that really, all the Constitution says is COUNT.
    edited July 2019
    The basic problem with you Trump dictator enthusiasts: you think Trump can make decisions that supercede the Constitution and the Supreme Court. The problem is you desire a far right dictator.