Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Idiotic dictator plans to include census question despite Supreme Court

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,344 Founders Club

Good

Why shouldn't we ask it? Has it been asked before?

Are you a fucking moron?

Because the Supreme Court blocked this GOP rigging tactic and the Constitution says to COUNT not ask 4th Amendment violating questions. The only issue in the Constitution is to exclude Indians not taxed.
    Sounds racist. Against me. Asshole.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,844 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Asking if you're a citizen of the US in the pea-sized brain of El Monte = "bullying immigrants"

Stick to tonguing asswhole's El Monte, you suck at pretty much everything else.

Typical GayBob. Lashing out with homoerotic bromides in futility and frustration in response to trump fucking up the easiest legal pathway possible. Again, trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet. It’s not even close.
    Fucking El Monte claims that asking if someone in this country is a citizen of this country is "bullying" that person and "Trumptards" are the dumbest people on the planet?

Zactly. Nailed it. Despite CD’s transparent tuff guy charades.
    Why do you & GayBob need a citizenship question on the census ThudBomberFS? Maybe you can help trump out because he couldn’t answer the question either.
    To catch and deport more illegals. Not surprised you have a problem with that.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited July 2019
    Also, fat fuck Barr and that little old man are going to be brought up on criminal contempt for WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM CONGRESS about their census scam.

Most of you assholes don't realize that it is Congress, not you, that makes the laws and regulations. The executive can only override by veto -- not make his own fucking laws. No I'm not defending Obama's DACA etc.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/08/criminal-contempt-william-barr-wilbur-ross-census-1402210
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,818 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Not one lib on here is willing to be honest and state why they don't want the question asked. Pathetic.
    It's the same reason they don't want a citizenship check run against a state's voter rolls.
    Exactly.
    Swaye said:

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

Because the Supreme Court blocked this GOP rigging tactic and the Constitution says to COUNT not ask 4th Amendment violating questions. The only issue in the Constitution is to exclude Indians not taxed.
    I'm sure you've paid enough liquor taxes to last 3 lifetimes already. And you served in the evil white man's military. And Orkin.

By now, you have enough inside info to destroy the US from within.

Fuckin' Respect.

Swaye said:

Good

Are you a fucking moron?

I'm sure you've paid enough liquor taxes to last 3 lifetimes already. And you served in the evil white man's military. And Orkin.

By now, you have enough inside info to destroy the US from within.

Fuckin' Respect.
    If he pays taxes he is counted!

Also, fat fuck Barr and that little old man are going to be brought up on criminal contempt for WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM CONGRESS about their census scam.

Most of you assholes don't realize that it is Congress, not you, that makes the laws and regulations. The executive can only override by veto -- not make his own fucking laws. No I'm not defending Obama's DACA etc.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/08/criminal-contempt-william-barr-wilbur-ross-census-1402210

I'm sure they're shaking in their boots. There's this thing called a "Pardon" you should look into.

I'm sure they're shaking in their boots. There's this thing called a "Pardon" you should look into.
    Like I said you want a dictator
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Asking if you're a citizen of the US in the pea-sized brain of El Monte = "bullying immigrants"

Typical GayBob. Lashing out with homoerotic bromides in futility and frustration in response to trump fucking up the easiest legal pathway possible. Again, trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet. It’s not even close.
    Fucking El Monte claims that asking if someone in this country is a citizen of this country is "bullying" that person and "Trumptards" are the dumbest people on the planet?

Why do you & GayBob need a citizenship question on the census ThudBomberFS? Maybe you can help trump out because he couldn’t answer the question either.
    You must be confused about why trump didn’t make that argument at scotus. Do you ever consider why trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You must be confused about why trump didn’t make that argument at scotus. Do you ever consider why trumptards are the dumbest people on the planet?
    And you lost to them. Says a lot.

And you’re content with a do-nothing, hysterical congress that’s still fighting the results of the 2016 election.

I wonder which has accomplished more, the “dictator” or congress, since 2016? Hmm.

And you’re content with a do-nothing, hysterical congress that’s still fighting the results of the 2016 election.

I wonder which has accomplished more, the “dictator” or congress, since 2016? Hmm.
    Behold the core of trumpism.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You’re angry GayBob. Everyone sees it.
    Out of ammo so soon El Monte?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,911 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The census is to count who's here. If they are living here illegally they still cost us billions! That needs to be budgeted and calculated and we need to know the fucking number.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You’re angry GayBob. Everyone sees it.
    Out of ammo so soon El Monte?
    Being a few sandwiches short of a picnic and a few rounds short of a full mag aren't equivalent.
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The census is to count who's here. If they are living here illegally they still cost us billions! That needs to be budgeted and calculated and we need to know the fucking number.

This is what you trumptards don't understand. THE CONSTITUTION. It says in Article 1 Section 1 that all legislative power is given to Congress. By implication, none is given to the executive. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAPPEN TO JUDGE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, OR THE PRESIDENT THINKS SO, DOES NOT MEAN IT HAPPENS. First, there has to be a law. What you get with a dictator is somebody who effectively is making his own laws. Sometimes he uses existing laws, like tariff laws, but twists and perverts their intended use so he so that he is not "faithfully executing" the laws. So a dictator either simply makes his own laws or perverts existing laws, or perhaps does execute some laws. This is exactly what the Founders were trying to avoid. Read the Federalist Papers. Read the Constitution. Any law or law like regulation has to originate from Congress, not the president (dictator). And don't tell me I defended Obama. I didn't.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club
    We asked the question under Clinton you ignorant twit.

We did? Further confirmation that trump is an incompetent fool. Good to know.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is what you trumptards don't understand. THE CONSTITUTION. It says in Article 1 Section 1 that all legislative power is given to Congress. By implication, none is given to the executive. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAPPEN TO JUDGE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, OR THE PRESIDENT THINKS SO, DOES NOT MEAN IT HAPPENS. First, there has to be a law. What you get with a dictator is somebody who effectively is making his own laws. Sometimes he uses existing laws, like tariff laws, but twists and perverts their intended use so he so that he is not "faithfully executing" the laws. So a dictator either simply makes his own laws or perverts existing laws, or perhaps does execute some laws. This is exactly what the Founders were trying to avoid. Read the Federalist Papers. Read the Constitution. Any law or law like regulation has to originate from Congress, not the president (dictator). And don't tell me I defended Obama. I didn't.
    It's counting you dip wad. That's what a census does. Count. We need a count on illegals the left is fighting because the number is so much higher than the 20+ year old 11 million bullshit.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club

We did? Further confirmation that trump is an incompetent fool. Good to know.
    What are you afraid of finding out?