Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

With Pete building the best OL that UW has seen since the 90s... is this his way at hinting that...

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

#MySkinny

He looks like a soccer player.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Eason going exactly the opposite direction Browning would go in the off season. Maybe the coaches finally allowed our QB to spend time working on his craft and preparing his body for competition.

Or maybe Eason isn’t eating junk food and still trying to lose his virginity.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Oh God ... That's a brownsocks copycat right there!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    animate said:

Oh God ... That's a brownsocks copycat right there!
    I might disagree a bit. Brownsocks' throw would have taken 2 minutes to get there and the receiver would have had to completely stop and come back to the ball. Pardon my ignorance, but I'm guessing this clip is from Eason's freshman year. One would hope that he's not a lazy fuck like Brownsocks and actually puts in the time to improve his strength and throwing skills.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I was kidding. Brownsocks would not have hit the receiver in stride like that from that distance.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

I was kidding. Brownsocks would not have hit the receiver in stride like that from that distance.

I was wondering but didn't feel like arguing. The throw was 2' short of perfect. Nothing like a brownsox "long ball".
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Meek said:

Eason going exactly the opposite direction Browning would go in the off season. Maybe the coaches finally allowed our QB to spend time working on his craft and preparing his body for competition.

Or maybe Eason isn’t eating junk food and still trying to lose his virginity.
    On Eason's Instagram I've noticed he's been drinking those White Claw beverages while he's tubing in the cut with sorority whores. So he's obviously given his diet some thought.