Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uh-oh!!! California is begging Trump for help.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

The picosecond tech companies let employees work remotely they flock to Utah, Washington, etc in droves. "Skilled" employees can't wait to get the fuck off of California's income tax and dive into Oregon's.

There is a lot to respect about the state but it's a complete shit hole for the middle class/upper middle class.

The California govt were geniuses for locating it on the majority of the west coast.

California does well in spite of those fuckers not because of them

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Why is race posting a map of orange grove blvd in NW Pasadena?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
    Pasadena has homeless

That's why. Are you lying or ill informed?
  • Options

Pasadena has homeless

Do you know the difference between a city and a neighborhood? Is your neighborhood 23 square miles with 142,000 people in it? Idiot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Got your neighborhood right here

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

El Monte what in the hell is going on here? I thought California was rolling in cash and had all the money they needed?

Hi GayBob! California is the 5th wealthiest sovereign state in the world. We subsidize white trash red states with $400 billion+ in annual tax payments to the federal rathole —about 15% of total annual federal revenue. Garcetti is too kind in asking for our money back. Others won’t be so accommodating. When are you finally LEAVING GayBob?
    And California would not be anywhere close to the economy they have not if they were not part of the USA. California needs the “red states” more than the red states need California.
    Link?
    https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/health-and-medicine/article218270905.html
    Great link as always.

When are you going document your assertion that California’s wealth and success relies on white trash red states?
    California is a bunch of Okies
    HTH
    Great. Glad the Joads escaped.
    The reason California is the bastion of wealth and success is because refugees and asylum seekers come here en masse to achieve the Golden State Dream. They are welcome because they work. Always have. Always will. Sanctuary state status assures it.

Nice logical fallacy and not presenting any semblance of an argument..

So then why is California not even in the top 10 in GDP per capita? If they are all working....
    Every skilled and capable participant finds work. California processes millions of freedom seekers every day. It’s called the free market. Have you heard of it?
    Processes millions every day? Now you’re getting into HondoFS territory. Keep dodging all the points and questions though. It shows your lack of any sort of argument.
    California doesn’t process millions of immigrants every day?
    Good christ. What the fuck are you even blabbering about? Still won’t answer to any of the points. Still ignores the highest poverty rate. Still won’t acknowledge California’s economy is because they are part of the USA, not it spite of it. Still won’t acknowledge California needs the USA far more than the USA needs California (including the “white trash states” that have the highest % of black people in the nation).
    Still waiting for your link.

California does not need white trash red states. Successful people escape ignorance and failure. That’s why they come to California. Want to prove it? I do. California is a sanctuary state as it is. Let’s give freedom to the world’s greatest free market and civil libertarian society.
    Jesus. Still won’t engage the arguments. Process millions a day....

Keep spouting about free markets and failing to make the connection of the vital importance of trade with people and companies outside of California. I’d submit Texas and Florida are pretty fucking important to California’s economy.
    Lol. I’m not surprised you think that.
    I’m not surprised you don’t have an argument. That poverty rate though. Sounds like successful people (millions processed daily!) are flocking there.

Fuck off, idiot.
    I knew you couldn’t respond.
    Texas and Florida as major out of state markets for California companies?
    JFC

Better check on those Texas exports. LOL. Add businesses to one of those California export categories.

JFC
    Did you check Canada, mexico, South Korea, Japan and China?
    Didn’t think so.
    You still have made no argument. I’m not surprised. You won’t. Highest poverty rate in the country. 12th in GPD/population. Crickets from you.
    Argument? You are babbling nonsensically about the poverty rate which had nothing to do at all with anything in this thread. Good news is there is work for you and for anyone else who wants it California.
    Right. Because Homelessness and poverty are COMPLETELY unrelated.
  • Options

Pasadena has homeless

Do you know the difference between a city and a neighborhood? Is your neighborhood 23 square miles with 142,000 people in it? Idiot.
    Why stop ate neighborhood. There are no homeless in my yard.

You’re a dumb fuck
    Indeed, why stop there. That’s as relevant as race’s map of NW Pasadena. And just as stupid. Good work.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

El Monte what in the hell is going on here? I thought California was rolling in cash and had all the money they needed?

Hi GayBob! California is the 5th wealthiest sovereign state in the world. We subsidize white trash red states with $400 billion+ in annual tax payments to the federal rathole —about 15% of total annual federal revenue. Garcetti is too kind in asking for our money back. Others won’t be so accommodating. When are you finally LEAVING GayBob?
    And California would not be anywhere close to the economy they have not if they were not part of the USA. California needs the “red states” more than the red states need California.
    Link?
    Great link as always.

When are you going document your assertion that California’s wealth and success relies on white trash red states?
    HTH
    The reason California is the bastion of wealth and success is because refugees and asylum seekers come here en masse to achieve the Golden State Dream. They are welcome because they work. Always have. Always will. Sanctuary state status assures it.

So then why is California not even in the top 10 in GDP per capita? If they are all working....
    Every skilled and capable participant finds work. California processes millions of freedom seekers every day. It’s called the free market. Have you heard of it?
    Processes millions every day? Now you’re getting into HondoFS territory. Keep dodging all the points and questions though. It shows your lack of any sort of argument.
    They currently have 10 million immigrants living in the state. Is that what you mean by processing? If so, way to set a high bar.
    Illegal immigrants.
    It's more like 2-3 million illegal immigrants
    The numbers tossed about for more than 20 years have never changed. What did they stop sneaking in? I lived there for 50+ years. L.A. is the largest Spanish speaking population north of Mexico City.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mention California….

Witness LowIQCirrho Meltdown.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    So Cirrho never addressed the poverty issue in CA and played the "I don't see them in my neighborhood so it doesn't exist" ignorance is bliss defense. Gets racist in his descriptions of other states and clearly has no idea that his state has more liabilities than it will ever be able to cover.

I think Cirrho won the argument. Who is with me? LOL
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

So Cirrho never addressed the poverty issue in CA and played the "I don't see them in my neighborhood so it doesn't exist" ignorance is bliss defense. Gets racist in his descriptions of other states and clearly has no idea that his state has more liabilities than it will ever be able to cover.

I think Cirrho won the argument. Who is with me? LOL

But the highest GDP in the nation!!!!!!!!!!!1111. And we don’t need the rest of the USA to do it!!!!11!!! I looked out of my window and didn’t see a homeless person so they don’t exist!!!!!@!!!!
  • Options
    Who defends their state like this? Lol beyond "yeah it's cool I guess"

I can understand being a fan of a city. But a state? Especially a huge one? Fucking bizarre.

I guess Riverside is a shining bastion of cultural superiority
  • Options
    Yeah I was actually thinking Portland might be an exception because they are fucking lunatics
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910

Who defends their state like this? Lol beyond "yeah it's cool I guess"

I can understand being a fan of a city. But a state? Especially a huge one? Fucking bizarre.

I guess Riverside is a shining bastion of cultural superiority

CD thinks HE made it the largest economically. I didn't know basement dwelling 7-11 clerks were high rollers.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Great link as always.

HTH

Good christ. What the fuck are you even blabbering about? Still won’t answer to any of the points. Still ignores the highest poverty rate. Still won’t acknowledge California’s economy is because they are part of the USA, not it spite of it. Still won’t acknowledge California needs the USA far more than the USA needs California (including the “white trash states” that have the highest % of black people in the nation).

California does not need white trash red states. Successful people escape ignorance and failure. That’s why they come to California. Want to prove it? I do. California is a sanctuary state as it is. Let’s give freedom to the world’s greatest free market and civil libertarian society.

Keep spouting about free markets and failing to make the connection of the vital importance of trade with people and companies outside of California. I’d submit Texas and Florida are pretty fucking important to California’s economy.
    I’m not surprised you don’t have an argument. That poverty rate though. Sounds like successful people (millions processed daily!) are flocking there.

Fuck off, idiot.
    JFC

Better check on those Texas exports. LOL. Add businesses to one of those California export categories.

JFC
    Didn’t think so.
    You still have made no argument. I’m not surprised. You won’t. Highest poverty rate in the country. 12th in GPD/population. Crickets from you.

SFGbob said:

Link?
    Great link as always.

HTH

Fuck off, idiot.
    JFC

JFC
    Didn’t think so.
    It has as much to do with the thread about you jumping in and blathering about the “5th biggest economy in the world”. So get back to the topic. Why does California need trump to help with their homeless?
    Ask Eric Garcetti. There’s no homeless people where I live.
    Are you going to answer the question you stupid fucking cunt?