Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Uh-oh!!! California is begging Trump for help.

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

How many days now had CD been in a lather that someone dared suggest California is a piece of shit? Getting into APAG AOC territory.

Noc if you or the tug’s white trash brigade think California is a pos. BendintheriverFS was exposed as a liar and coward in making claims he couldn’t back up. Sorry if facts don’t matter to you.
    You care. A lot.
    You used to like to visit SF. You used to like to do that.

Facts don’t seem to matter to you anymore. Sad.
    I also used to like visit Portland and Seattle.

What’s your point?
    That bendintheriverFS is a liar and a coward. Anyone concerned about logic and facts would concur.

Is Clark county nice this time of year?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I am not playing your games. I provided articles that proved my position that were researched and published. If you don't want to read them then just fuck off.

You are exposed as as lying fool and coward, who dishonestly demands that your questions be answered but cannot reciprocate.
    The irony of Mr. Pathological Triple-Questioner bitching about answering someone else’s questions is fucking hilarious.
    This is what a liberal temper tantrum looks like when they can't compete intellectually. They call people names and lash out while trying to obfuscate and avoid the facts.

The proof is in all the articles I linked. He clearly has a comprehension problem and probably a small dick which explains the internet tough guy routine, but that is no ones business.
    You posted random opinion pieces spuriously related to the topic. You never read the audit or disclosure statement that refutes your opinions with facts. You are floundering like the moron you are trying to back up idiotic statements like “California is essentially bankrupt,” “Cal pers is a ‘ponzy’ (bendintheriverFS) scheme,” “cal pers caused the bk filings in San Bernardino, Vallejo and Stockton,” and “San Diego is right behind.”

Your baseless, factless, idiotic claims appeal to retards, as evidenced by the responses.

You are free to answer the questions anytime you want. Like you said you would yesterday. Now you won’t. You’re a moron and pussy.
    Pretty obvious that Bendy’s struck a nerve.

Keep drilling, Bendy, while I grab some more popcorn.
    Why don’t you help your buddy bendy out and explain how cal pers caused the city bks in California ThudBomberFS? I will grab some popcorn waiting for and anticipating that response.
    Wow, Cirrho. You don't understand triangulation at all.

Just another triggered homo. What a surprise.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

I am not playing your games. I provided articles that proved my position that were researched and published. If you don't want to read them then just fuck off.

You are exposed as as lying fool and coward, who dishonestly demands that your questions be answered but cannot reciprocate.
    The irony of Mr. Pathological Triple-Questioner bitching about answering someone else’s questions is fucking hilarious.
    This is what a liberal temper tantrum looks like when they can't compete intellectually. They call people names and lash out while trying to obfuscate and avoid the facts.

The proof is in all the articles I linked. He clearly has a comprehension problem and probably a small dick which explains the internet tough guy routine, but that is no ones business.
    You posted random opinion pieces spuriously related to the topic. You never read the audit or disclosure statement that refutes your opinions with facts. You are floundering like the moron you are trying to back up idiotic statements like “California is essentially bankrupt,” “Cal pers is a ‘ponzy’ (bendintheriverFS) scheme,” “cal pers caused the bk filings in San Bernardino, Vallejo and Stockton,” and “San Diego is right behind.”

Your baseless, factless, idiotic claims appeal to retards, as evidenced by the responses.

You are free to answer the questions anytime you want. Like you said you would yesterday. Now you won’t. You’re a moron and pussy.
    Pretty obvious that Bendy’s struck a nerve.

Keep drilling, Bendy, while I grab some more popcorn.
    Why don’t you help your buddy bendy out and explain how cal pers caused the city bks in California ThudBomberFS? I will grab some popcorn waiting for and anticipating that response.
    Because IDGAF about the subject of your discussion.

Just here to watch you struggle.
    IDGAF = ThudBomberFS doesn’t have a fucking clue. Again. Always.
    To have a clue, I would have to care. I don’t.

But I know good entertainment when I see it. And you rarely disappoint.
    To each his own, I get tired watching the one trick pony perform his trick.
    I come for the trick. I stay for the torture.