Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lyin’n Joe still lyin’.........Lyin’ Joe’s getting so old he can’t even create believable lies.

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited June 2019
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

It takes a special kinda stupid for any trump supporter to refer to anyone else as “lyin”. Of course whenever I think of anyone being a special kinda stupid Deej is the first person to come to mind.

There are two types of Trump supporters. Far right people who are reasonably intelligent but are defective in rationalizing Trump's lies and total lack of integrity along with idiocy. Deep down they realize this but it is like the addict who will not accept reality.

The second type of Trump supporter belongs to that huge proportion of humanity that can just be described as idiots.

All of the Trump supporters posting here are the second type.
    Wow, now that's some brilliant analysis. How about a 3rd group that realize that Trump lies all the time and is not someone that I'd ever want as a friend or to be married to but likes his policies? I'm not looking for a President to be my boyfriend the way many of you liberals looked at Obama.
    Bob, you aren't the first type in my "brilliant analysis."
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    Yeah, I'm an "idiot" who has wiped the floor with you on the rare occasion where you even screwed up the courage to engage.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Trump lies so you can't comment on Biden lying

Brilliant

Trump supporters are stupid and like liars so Biden supporters?

Maybe we should charge for this analysis
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    This is going to be a fun campaign. Watching Trump supporters paint every other candidate as a liar. And not even realizing their own hypocrisy.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

This is going to be a fun campaign. Watching Trump supporters paint every other candidate as a liar. And not even realizing their own hypocrisy.

More and more ignorance.

I guess your contention is that Biden doesn’t deserve to be called a liar even though he is and also a plaigerist.

Maybe you could prove your idiotic statement that I, as a Trump supporter, paints “every other candidate as a liar”.You are just stooping to a logical fallacy because you are lazy and stupid.

What’s hilarious is you are lying while making false charges about others lying. You are a backbencher buffoon.😂😂😂

As of now there are 24 Democrat presidential candidates. That would mean by your false claim I should have called 12 of them liars. Why don’t you give examples of ALL the candidates I have called. Liars Einstein.

DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

More and more ignorance.

I guess your contention is that Biden doesn’t deserve to be called a liar even though he is and also a plaigerist.

Maybe you could prove your idiotic statement that I, as a Trump supporter, paints “every other candidate as a liar”.You are just stooping to a logical fallacy because you are lazy and stupid.

What’s hilarious is you are lying while making false charges about others lying. You are a backbencher buffoon.😂😂😂

It hasn't happened yet. I'm predicting the future shitdick. Did you read what I wrote?

And yes with how much Trump lies. It's hilarious watching his supporters who slobber on his balls like you do. Whine because another politician lied. When their hero 10 times as much.
    2001400ex said:

This is the same Hondo Kunt logic that makes him think that it's okay for him to be a pathological liar because other people here also "lie" and as we've seen Hondo's idea of what a lie is very malleable.

I fully realize that Trump has a problem with the truth Hondo. How does that okay Biden's lies? And why does a pathological liar like you complain about other people lying?
    We aren’t talking about Trump’s lies my ignorant obfuscating friend. Besides Some of Biden’s lies deserve a despicable category all by themselves. Comparing embellishing crowd sizes to lying about the deaths of your family or “ If you like your plan you can keep your plan.......” is childish. Just keep track of how many candidates I label as liars. You will be sorely disappointed.
    edited June 2019
    Biden even lies about lying😂😂😂.

Fact Check: Biden Says He Only Opposed Busing by Department of Education, Which Did Not Exist

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/27/fact-check-biden-says-he-only-opposed-busing-by-department-of-education-which-did-not-exist/

““I did not oppose busing in America,” he said. “What I opposed is busing ordered by the Department of Education. That’s what I opposed.”-Joe Biden. 🤡

Methinks that Joe is losing it. He looks and sounds EVERY BIT OF HIS 76 years.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Whatever you need to do to demonize Biden in that pea sized brain of yours.

I just asked you a simple question Hondo. Of course you’re far too big a Kunt to answer.

How did I demonize Biden you lying worthless piece of shit?
    Hondo lies like a rug and is all pussy all the tim.
    Yeah and you are in Spokane area. Liar.
    $5,000.00 that i am and can meet you at Ding How.

But you're to big a pussy to bet or show up.
    Just wear a pussy hat so you don't disappoint real people.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Is this like when Biden destroyed a bunch of lives by lying when he really didn't?

If you were falsely accused of driving drunk and killing the wife and young kids of a US Senators by the US Senator would that be a good thing or bad thing for your life Hondo?
    How do you ruin the life of a dead person?
    edited June 2019

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Is this like when Biden destroyed a bunch of lives by lying when he really didn't?

If you were falsely accused of driving drunk and killing the wife and young kids of a US Senators by the US Senator would that be a good thing or bad thing for your life Hondo?
    Where did I say that they destroyed the life of a dead person? Care to answer the question Hondo is dodging since you came running to tongue his ass?
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Where did I say that they destroyed the life of a dead person? Care to answer the question Hondo is dodging since you came running to tongue his ass?
    My bad, that's a DJ claim. Let me restate. How is it a bad thing for a dead person to be accused of drunk driving. Actually not directly accused of drunk driving but being accused "allegedly" of drinking at lunch.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

My bad, that's a DJ claim. Let me restate. How is it a bad thing for a dead person to be accused of drunk driving. Actually not directly accused of drunk driving but being accused "allegedly" of drinking at lunch.
    The best part is. They try to make Biden the criminal, and support the actual criminal, when Biden lost his wife and child in the incident. And didn't say shit about alcohol for almost 30 years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Hondo defending a racist again
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The best part is. They try to make Biden the criminal, and support the actual criminal, when Biden lost his wife and child in the incident. And didn't say shit about alcohol for almost 30 years.
    A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”

In 2008, the then-deceased Dunn’s daughter Pamela Hamill demanded an apology from Biden, according to Newark Post Online. He died in 1999. She was upset that Biden had claimed that Dunn was drinking, when police did not find such.

Police determined that Neilia Biden “drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck,” according to the news site.

Not only was the other driver not drunk, he wasn’t at fault for the accident. Biden’s wife pulled out from a stop sign in the front of his truck. But that driver’s the “criminal” because you’re too fucking stupid/lazy/a shill to take a minute and google what happened.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

But he wasn't dead when Biden accused him of being drunk.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    DJDuck said:

GDS said:

It takes a special kinda stupid for any trump supporter to refer to anyone else as “lyin”. Of course whenever I think of anyone being a special kinda stupid Deej is the first person to come to mind.

Another moron post by the king of morons, Mr. Republican. The Republican that voted for for Oboner twice😂😂😂.

I suppose that you don’t think that a man that lied about the death of his young daughter and wife repeatedly for political gain and ruined a man and his family because of his lying is not a special kind of liar

Once again we have the Shed simpleton has nothing substantive to provide except to attack those he deems his enemies. Pretty pathetic Scott. You have kids. You should try and spend more time with them. It would be much more productive than continually denigrating other people. Lives such as yours that are fueled by hatred are lives lived squandered.

Take your kids down to Tillamook Bay and leave the hatred behind. Tillamook Cheese Factory has been remodeled, there’s cockles at low tide in Garabaldi, kayaking on Lake Lytle and Nehalem Bay, fires on Nedonna beach. Wasting time calling me stupid for posting the truth is insane Scott. If I had kids the age of yours I wouldn’t spend time on these boards let alone childishly pursuing a vendetta, over many sites, targeting me. Whatever pal it’s your life however it doesn’t change the fact Biden is a special kind of liar. BTW he just lied about his busing position.
    Bwahahaha spending 20 seconds to point out that you are a special kinda stupid while on vacation and long after the kids have gone to bed means I don’t spend enough time with my kids...again, a special kinda stupid. Btw, how do you ruin a man’s life who’s long been dead? Could I ruin say Richard Nixon’s life even though he’s long been dead? Seems that making that claim is another lie. Maybe we need to start calling you lyin special kinda stupid Deej.
    Can we stipulate that falsely accusing even a dead man of killing your wife and child due to drunk driving might bring some pain to his surviving family? Lets not get hung up on "destroyed" when the relevant fact here is that Biden is a piece of shit who is falsely accusing someone of a heinous act.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Shameless pathological liar.