Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lyin’n Joe still lyin’.........Lyin’ Joe’s getting so old he can’t even create believable lies.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club

GDS said:

It takes a special kinda stupid for any trump supporter to refer to anyone else as “lyin”. Of course whenever I think of anyone being a special kinda stupid Deej is the first person to come to mind.

There are two types of Trump supporters. Far right people who are reasonably intelligent but are defective in rationalizing Trump's lies and total lack of integrity along with idiocy. Deep down they realize this but it is like the addict who will not accept reality.

The second type of Trump supporter belongs to that huge proportion of humanity that can just be described as idiots.

All of the Trump supporters posting here are the second type.
    You forgot (or ignored) the 3rd type, which is a significant segment.

Trump's lies and total lack of integrity < Hillary's lies and total lack of integrity

2001400ex said:

This is going to be a fun campaign. Watching Trump supporters paint every other candidate as a liar. And not even realizing their own hypocrisy.

Irony runs deep.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    pawz said:

GDS said:

It takes a special kinda stupid for any trump supporter to refer to anyone else as “lyin”. Of course whenever I think of anyone being a special kinda stupid Deej is the first person to come to mind.

There are two types of Trump supporters. Far right people who are reasonably intelligent but are defective in rationalizing Trump's lies and total lack of integrity along with idiocy. Deep down they realize this but it is like the addict who will not accept reality.

The second type of Trump supporter belongs to that huge proportion of humanity that can just be described as idiots.

Trump's lies and total lack of integrity < Hillary's lies and total lack of integrity

You're the second type.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Is this like when Biden destroyed a bunch of lives by lying when he really didn't?

If you were falsely accused of driving drunk and killing the wife and young kids of a US Senators by the US Senator would that be a good thing or bad thing for your life Hondo?
    How do you ruin the life of a dead person?
    Where did I say that they destroyed the life of a dead person? Care to answer the question Hondo is dodging since you came running to tongue his ass?
    My bad, that's a DJ claim. Let me restate. How is it a bad thing for a dead person to be accused of drunk driving. Actually not directly accused of drunk driving but being accused "allegedly" of drinking at lunch.
    But he wasn't dead when Biden accused him of being drunk.
    The guy died in ‘99. The first mention I see of the guy allegedly being drunk was in ‘01. Biden has had to deal with unimaginable grief in his life. More grief then I hope I ever I have to deal with burying his young wife and 2 of his 3 kids.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Is this like when Biden destroyed a bunch of lives by lying when he really didn't?

If you were falsely accused of driving drunk and killing the wife and young kids of a US Senators by the US Senator would that be a good thing or bad thing for your life Hondo?
    Where did I say that they destroyed the life of a dead person? Care to answer the question Hondo is dodging since you came running to tongue his ass?
    My bad, that's a DJ claim. Let me restate. How is it a bad thing for a dead person to be accused of drunk driving. Actually not directly accused of drunk driving but being accused "allegedly" of drinking at lunch.
    The guy died in ‘99. The first mention I see of the guy allegedly being drunk was in ‘01. Biden has had to deal with unimaginable grief in his life. More grief then I hope I ever I have to deal with burying his young wife and 2 of his 3 kids.
    All that booze helped.

Still no reason to denigrate someone. Why injure that person kids?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    edited June 2019
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Great, he died in 1999. And you give Biden a pass for lying and publicly smearing the guy as a drunk numerous times despite his daughter asking him to stop because Biden is dealing with grief.

Work the balls Mr. Republican, work the balls.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Great, he died in 1999. And you give Biden a pass for lying and publicly smearing the guy as a drunk numerous times despite his daughter asking him to stop because Biden is dealing with grief.

And there goes Blob off the deep end. I’m not giving Biden a pass, I’m just not indicting him either. I do think he should give an explanation about why on two occasions 29 and 35 years after the incident he claimed the guy was drunk. Were there rumblings at the time but not enough evidence to indict? Did he hear reports later? Did he just make it up out of thin air? I don’t know but clearly you and others think you know.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

This is the one quote I can find:

“A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …”

I do not know his reasoning behind the comment and what it could possibly gain him. If my wife and and infant child were killed in a car wreck I would be eternally pissed. That's just me and realize we are all different. Some of you may care less.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Fucking liar.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in-biden-crash-wanted-name-cleared/
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

So you admit you lied then?
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Fucking liar.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in-biden-crash-wanted-name-cleared/
    The difference between you and me Hondo. I have no problem admitting I was wrong. I misread the story. When I first read it I thought it said the guy was still alive. So how easy it is when you're not a dishonest Kunt Hondo?

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Speaking of lies, where did anyone try to make Biden a criminal over this matter Hondo?

pawz said:

GDS said:

You're the second type.
    From you, I accept the compliment. TYFYS

edited June 2019

No, I admit that I didn't read the article clearly. When pointed out that I was mistaken I admitted my mistake. I'm not a pathological liar like you Hondo. I'm not going to spend 4 months lying about how this statement is really true:

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

GDS said:

I thought something similar about Obama voters pre Nov 2008. My disdain for Obama’s policies blinded me to the fact he connected with a huge number of people. That way of thinking helped give Obama a second term. And it will do the same for Trump.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

GDS said:

I thought something similar about Obama voters pre Nov 2008. My disdain for Obama’s policies blinded me to the fact he connected with a huge number of people. That way of thinking helped give Obama a second term. And it will do the same for Trump.
    And apples are oranges, Paris is London, and the Pope is Lutheran.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

GDS said:

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

GDS said:

This Pope ain't Catholic!
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

From NPR

NPR news flash: Newly unearthed audio shows Joe Biden once supported amendment to end busing

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/06/29/npr-news-flash-newly-unearthed-audio-shows-joe-biden-once-supported-amendment-to-end-busing/

LISTEN: Biden Supported A Constitutional Amendment To End Mandated Busing In 1975

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/736995314/listen-biden-supported-a-constitutional-amendment-to-end-mandated-busing-in-1975

And?