Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lyin’n Joe still lyin’.........Lyin’ Joe’s getting so old he can’t even create believable lies.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    DJDuck said:

Fact Check: Biden Says He Only Opposed Busing by Department of Education, Which Did Not Exist

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/27/fact-check-biden-says-he-only-opposed-busing-by-department-of-education-which-did-not-exist/

That's okay. There weren't segregated schools in Berkeley and Harris wasn't ever bused to an all white school. The entire issue is a lie.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Is this like when Biden destroyed a bunch of lives by lying when he really didn't?
    2001400ex said:

Is this like when Biden destroyed a bunch of lives by lying when he really didn't?

If you were falsely accused of driving drunk and killing the wife and young kids of a US Senators by the US Senator would that be a good thing or bad thing for your life Hondo?
    Whatever you need to do to demonize Biden in that pea sized brain of yours.
    2001400ex said:

I just asked you a simple question Hondo. Of course you’re far too big a Kunt to answer.

How did I demonize Biden you lying worthless piece of shit?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Hondo defending a racist?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I just asked you a simple question Hondo. Of course you’re far too big a Kunt to answer.

Hondo lies like a rug and is all pussy all the tim.
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah and you are in Spokane area. Liar.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah and you are in Spokane area. Liar.
    $5,000.00 that i am and can meet you at Ding How.

But you're to big a pussy to bet or show up.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    It takes a special kinda stupid for any trump supporter to refer to anyone else as “lyin”. Of course whenever I think of anyone being a special kinda stupid Deej is the first person to come to mind.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    GDS said:

It takes a special kinda stupid for any trump supporter to refer to anyone else as “lyin”. Of course whenever I think of anyone being a special kinda stupid Deej is the first person to come to mind.

Another moron post by the king of morons, Mr. Republican. The Republican that voted for for Oboner twice😂😂😂.

I suppose that you don’t think that a man that lied about the death of his young daughter and wife repeatedly for political gain and ruined a man and his family because of his lying is not a special kind of liar

Once again we have the Shed simpleton has nothing substantive to provide except to attack those he deems his enemies. Pretty pathetic Scott. You have kids. You should try and spend more time with them. It would be much more productive than continually denigrating other people. Lives such as yours that are fueled by hatred are lives lived squandered.

Take your kids down to Tillamook Bay and leave the hatred behind. Tillamook Cheese Factory has been remodeled, there’s cockles at low tide in Garabaldi, kayaking on Lake Lytle and Nehalem Bay, fires on Nedonna beach. Wasting time calling me stupid for posting the truth is insane Scott. If I had kids the age of yours I wouldn’t spend time on these boards let alone childishly pursuing a vendetta, over many sites, targeting me. Whatever pal it’s your life however it doesn’t change the fact Biden is a special kind of liar. BTW he just lied about his busing position.
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

He did lie moron. You are an ignorant clown.

Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/09/why_does_joe_biden_lie_about_a.html

2001400ex said:

Here you ignorant moron:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d73E9umz58I
    That Time Joe Biden Lied About His Academic Credentials

The presidential candidate bragged about graduating in the top half of his class at law school. He was 76th in a class of 85.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/that-time-joe-biden-lied-about-his-academic-credentials/
    Joe Biden told Kamala Harris in a tense exchange he wasn't anti-school busing. New documents from the 1970s show otherwise.

https://www.businessinsider.com/newly-uncovered-letters-show-biden-opposed-school-busing-in-1970s-2019-6
    edited June 2019
    Flashback: Joe Biden's first presidential run in 1988 cratered amid multiple instances of plagiarism

https://www.businessinsider.com/plagiarism-scandal-joe-biden-first-presidential-run-1988-2019-3

Snopes rates TRUE

Did Joe Biden Drop Out of the ’88 Presidential Race After Admitting to Plagiarism?
    "I did not intentionally move to mislead anybody. And I didn't. To this day I didn't."

Sure Joe sure

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-plagiarism/
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    They all lie. They're politicians.

He/she who lies most convincingly wins.

Then they continue to lie.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    GDS said:

There are two types of Trump supporters. Far right people who are reasonably intelligent but are defective in rationalizing Trump's lies and total lack of integrity along with idiocy. Deep down they realize this but it is like the addict who will not accept reality.

The second type of Trump supporter belongs to that huge proportion of humanity that can just be described as idiots.

All of the Trump supporters posting here are the second type.
    DJDuck said:

2001400ex said:

He did lie moron. You are an ignorant clown.

Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/09/why_does_joe_biden_lie_about_a.html

Hondo's pathetic point of contention is over the word "destroyed." He isn't arguing that Biden didn't lie. He is claiming that because the guy didn't have his house burned down, his children murdered, his wife leaving him and his dog run over by a car on account of Biden's lies his life wasn't "destroyed." Having a US Senator lie and claim you killed his wife and young kids on account you driving drunk doesn't "destroy" your life is the Kunt act Hondo is performing.

GDS said:

There are two types of Trump supporters. Far right people who are reasonably intelligent but are defective in rationalizing Trump's lies and total lack of integrity along with idiocy. Deep down they realize this but it is like the addict who will not accept reality.

The second type of Trump supporter belongs to that huge proportion of humanity that can just be described as idiots.

All of the Trump supporters posting here are the second type.
    Wow, now that's some brilliant analysis. How about a 3rd group that realize that Trump lies all the time and is not someone that I'd ever want as a friend or to be married to but likes his policies? I'm not looking for a President to be my boyfriend the way many of you liberals looked at Obama.