Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL DNC DEBATE GAME THREAD

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

jecornel said:

Certainly addressing serious issues just no compelling solutions. Blaming corporations and the 1% is no bueno.

Find some fresh talking points

It reminds me of all the people outside Seattle who say Washington would better off with out it. Umm, you'd fucking starve. Get over it and fuck off.
    Yeah except outside of Seattle is where all the food is grown. Checkmate bitch!

HRYK.

Unless you feast on human feces.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

Bernie did the best at speaking to his base.

Pete did the best at getting his brand out there.

Kamala Beto’d it

The rest have no chance. Including Joe.

See I thought Biden did well. He touted his record pretty heavily and as the runaway leader right now he played some good defense while the target was on his back.
    He can tout his record all he wants, it’s a bad record.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

Kamala Beto’d it

See I thought Biden did well. He touted his record pretty heavily and as the runaway leader right now he played some good defense while the target was on his back.
    So far voters disagree. The liberal wing of the party is still loud and shrill, but the silent white moderates are still voting.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

Team Kamala

Would never beat Trump
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Kamala Beto’d it

So far voters disagree. The liberal wing of the party is still loud and shrill, but the silent white moderates are still voting.
    He’s leading the polls because he stood next to Obama and people thinks he’s electable, it has nothing to do with his record. Once he’s not the front runner in the polls he’s done.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll keep saying it. If you want to beat Trump, Harris is the one. Take it for what it's worth from me because I'm not voting for her but a younger me would.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Kamala Beto’d it

He’s leading the polls because he stood next to Obama and people thinks he’s electable, it has nothing to do with his record. Once he’s not the front runner in the polls he’s done.
    I agree, I actually don't think he'd do well from behind and nobody can sustain a primary lead for 15 months. But Biden's popularity is showing that a majority of democrats still want someone more moderate than what's being trotted out onstage. Someone else will have to fill that void before Joe fades away.
  • Options

I'll keep saying it. If you want to beat Trump, Harris is the one. Take it for what it's worth from me because I'm not voting for her but a younger me would.

Disagree. She's as left as they come. And this country is not electing a black woman.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526

Its a good call. I didn't see it before the debate but her performance made up ground with me. I'm still team Bootyjudge but Kamala jumped into #2.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,643
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I think Kamala will appeal to a lot of people. She is similar to Trump in the sense of thinking her shit don't stink.

She finds herself to be very special.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Kamala Beto’d it

I agree, I actually don't think he'd do well from behind and nobody can sustain a primary lead for 15 months. But Biden's popularity is showing that a majority of democrats still want someone more moderate than what's being trotted out onstage. Someone else will have to fill that void before Joe fades away.
    https://morningconsult.com/2020-democratic-primary/

The top second choice for Biden supporters is Bernie, Warren is second.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Kamala Beto’d it

I honestly don't know what to make of that data. Biden is the second choice for Kamala voters?
  • Options

I can see her beating Trump. My issue with her remains the same, I don’t trust her.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You’d be a fool to bet against Race in the politic gayme. But eventually everyone rolls snake eyes.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Disagree. She's as left as they come. And this country is not electing a black woman.
    Well, they elected a black man who has a non-American sounding name, and they damn near elected a white woman in 2016 who could not hide her disdain for them.

I've heard more far-fetched ideas than Harris being electable. I myself think she's a lightweight, but that has nothing to do with winning the POTUS.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Kamala Beto’d it

I honestly don't know what to make of that data. Biden is the second choice for Kamala voters?
    Yeah, it’s weird and it’s a trend. The first one of these I saw was in March. I don’t remember how much it’s changed since then but the second choices were perplexing then too.

My guess is most people don’t pay enough attention (at least this early) to draw the lines we draw. I don’t believe most Biden supporters had any idea about his record before tonight.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Smartest people up there, in no particular order, are Bernie, Lickenpooper and Pete. Bernie's a radical, nobody knows Lickenpooper and we're not electing an openly gay President yet.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,956
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Please be Kamala. Rumor has it she’s got a lot of visual evidence out there from her swinging days with Willie Brown...guessing it won’t see the light of day unless she’s the nominee. Unless Biden spills the beans on it.

Plus having Trump comment on all that...there isn’t better reality TV out there...