Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If we? Go to war with Iran

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When the Japanese tanker was attacked the Gulf of Tonkin started trending on Twitter
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Trump's head fake was better than a strike. The psychological attack Trump launched on Iranians last night is more powerful than hitting a few radar or SAM sites.

Every member of the Iranian military shit their pants last night. They saw it coming and I guarantee they were scared to death

Trump is cocked and loaded!
    Hillary would have pushed the button.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

When the Japanese tanker was attacked the Gulf of Tonkin started trending on Twitter

Maybe my conspiratard game is diminished this year, but I'm surprised I didn't see more Northwoods/Tonkin false flag shit after recent events.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    US: unilaterally pulls out of nuclear agreement which everyone was compliant with, imposes crippling economic sanctions completely destabilizing the Iranian economy.

Iran: shoots down an unmanned tin can in their airspace.

We must respond!
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

In this show @dhdawg calls his Country a liar and blames the USA for the downing of its drone and claims that "Noone was harder on the Moslems than Obama in the same spew.

I heard leftists blaming Trump for the hostilities with Iran. They really do hate their country.
    LOL yes blaming the person who blew up the Iran deal, a move everyone else opposed, as being responsible for rising tensions = hating one's country.

You guys are brainwashed.
    You mean the deal Obama couldn't even get ratified in the Senate? Who are the "everyone" that opposed blowing up that deal? You mean every leftist? It was a shit deal and that's why Obama didn't bother to try and get it ratified like any other treaty because he knew he'd never get through the Senate.
    everyone country and leader the world actually interested in peace.
    So not Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Republican Party. Even some republicans who opposed the deal opposed pulling out of it.
    No one here would have opposed one of your Dads pulling out of the other one.

Take that to the bank.
    And Salem fully believes this is how homosexuals prevent pregnancy.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Everyone that was compliant was an enabler. Ignorant peace in our time pussies. Except Trump and the Iranians.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,560
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

Create crisis
    Fix crisis
    Claim victory

MAGA!!!!

Blame America 1st crowd right there.

We made Iran shoot our drone down.

They side with the Mullahs over their own country.
    Wrap yourself in the flag GayBob. Trump idiocy at any cost.
    Better than wrapping yourself in the enemies flag. FTFY
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

In this show @dhdawg calls his Country a liar and blames the USA for the downing of its drone and claims that "Noone was harder on the Moslems than Obama in the same spew.

I heard leftists blaming Trump for the hostilities with Iran. They really do hate their country.
    LOL yes blaming the person who blew up the Iran deal, a move everyone else opposed, as being responsible for rising tensions = hating one's country.

You mean the deal Obama couldn't even get ratified in the Senate? Who are the "everyone" that opposed blowing up that deal? You mean every leftist? It was a shit deal and that's why Obama didn't bother to try and get it ratified like any other treaty because he knew he'd never get through the Senate.
    So not Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Republican Party. Even some republicans who opposed the deal opposed pulling out of it.

Take that to the bank.
    So how do you?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,560
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

US: unilaterally pulls out of nuclear agreement which everyone was compliant with, imposes crippling economic sanctions completely destabilizing the Iranian economy.

Iran: shoots down an unmanned tin can in their airspace.

We must respond!

Swallow that liberal Bullshit load. You're a pro!
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

Take that to the bank.

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

Take that to the bank.
    So how do you?
    His personality
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Trump was cocked and loaded.
    Then Iran called his bluff, our allies told him to fuck off, and Putin told him to stand down.
    Ten minutes later, trump capitulates.

What's it like to hate your country?
    I hate Trump. But I support our country.

TDS
    Pat Pat Fishstick.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

Take that to the bank.
    #notme. But a whole lot of useful idiots sure have been asking about it lately. Don’t be a useful idiot.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

True

Even I don't want to go to war anymore. We aren't going to win. We'll kill a bunch of the wrong people. We'll stay for a decade.

I do think Trump is our best chance to stay out. The media and the democrats won't give him a blank check

Its the conundrum of modern warfare. The little fucks can paper cut the big dog knowing that we will only go full World War Two for climate change. Little humor there

Fuck Iran but no war. Thankfully we don't need their oil anymore. Let the other countries deal with them and we charge more for our oil and gas.

I thought Trump was pretty good this morning. Talked tough but gave them an out. A stupid person did it not the state.

Is John Kerry still in Iran advising them?

this is somewhat true, but a lot of democrats would unfortunately fall in line.

I commend Bernie and Tulsi for being strong opponents to war, Warren now seems to be jumping on as well.
    Bernie is openly supporting war w/ Venezuela. But nice thought anyhow.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    Founders Club

This is all being drummed up so Trump can call himself the great peacemaker, its just how he works. The North Korea situation called...

Imagine if he had been given a prestigious aware declaring him a peacemaker before all this was drummed up.