Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If we? Go to war with Iran

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

The deal gave Iran nukes within 10 years. That's why we pulled out. Obama wanted them to have nukes. He is at a minimum a Muslim sympathizer.

Is he Shia or Sunni? I always get it mixed up.
    He was a professed christian as I recall. A lot of people forget that.
    He also said he was opposed to gay marriage. Did you believe him? Obama was most likely an atheist who knew he couldn't say that just as he believed he couldn't publicly support gay marriage in 2008 even though most of his supporters knew he did.
    No. And yes, I doubt the sincerity of his belief, but that doesn't make him a closet muslim as so many nut jobs try to claim.

I also don't believe Trump is that much of a God fearing man. But a stated agnostic or atheist can't win the POTUS and that is what it is.
    Obama's not a Muslim. He is sympathetic to Muslims they way most leftists are sympathetic to Islam but he isn't a Muslim. His god is the state not Allah.
    If you look at Obama's upbringing it's easy to see that he has nostalgia and extreme empathy for the the plight of muslims and the 3rd world in general. I think what he and many progressives continually get wrong, is that there are some regions and cultures that just can be saved right now. We had to go through the process of modernization in the West and it was bloody and nasty (e.g., Thirty Years War). Now it's their turn in the Islamic World.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

To be fair most of the narcissistic sociopaths who become president are faking religion and that includes our present President

Its why I don't make a decision based on anything to do with religion. That's a personal thing. The President is hired to run the country

Agreed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

The deal gave Iran nukes within 10 years. That's why we pulled out. Obama wanted them to have nukes. He is at a minimum a Muslim sympathizer.

He also said he was opposed to gay marriage. Did you believe him? Obama was most likely an atheist who knew he couldn't say that just as he believed he couldn't publicly support gay marriage in 2008 even though most of his supporters knew he did.
    No. And yes, I doubt the sincerity of his belief, but that doesn't make him a closet muslim as so many nut jobs try to claim.

I also don't believe Trump is that much of a God fearing man. But a stated agnostic or atheist can't win the POTUS and that is what it is.
    Obama's not a Muslim. He is sympathetic to Muslims they way most leftists are sympathetic to Islam but he isn't a Muslim. His god is the state not Allah.
    If you look at Obama's upbringing it's easy to see that he has nostalgia and extreme empathy for the the plight of muslims and the 3rd world in general. I think what he and many progressives continually get wrong, is that there are some regions and cultures that just can be saved right now. We had to go through the process of modernization in the West and it was bloody and nasty (e.g., Thirty Years War). Now it's their turn in the Islamic World.
    You must be privy to some aspect of his upbringing that I'm unaware of.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham
    Commie, raised by commies who hated her country and had a soft-spot for swarthy 3rd Worlder's I'm well aware of his mother's background. Just don't know how that translates to Obama having special empathy for Muslims that's any greater than any other leftist's empathy for Muslims.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Iran is blowing up our shit

HTH

I meant if we blow up a little bit of their shit in response does that count as “war”?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Iran is blowing up our shit

HTH

I meant if we blow up a little bit of their shit in response does that count as “war”?

We may find out if Iran presses the issue

Its generally ineffective. I don't think it was worth the lives of 150 ordinary Iranians
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In this show @dhdawg calls his Country a liar and blames the USA for the downing of its drone and claims that "Noone was harder on the Moslems than Obama in the same spew.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

In this show @dhdawg calls his Country a liar and blames the USA for the downing of its drone and claims that "Noone was harder on the Moslems than Obama in the same spew.

I heard leftists blaming Trump for the hostilities with Iran. They really do hate their country.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

I don't know why that post was deleted when I tried to fix the quote.

1. Yes, the US security state lies. Is this news? WMD? Russia (your guys favorite topic).
    2. Obama was an absolutely brutal president toward the middle east.

Both these things are true if you are living in the real world
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

I heard leftists blaming Trump for the hostilities with Iran. They really do hate their country.
    LOL yes blaming the person who blew up the Iran deal, a move everyone else opposed, as being responsible for rising tensions = hating one's country.

You guys are brainwashed.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I
    dhdawg said:

salemcoog said:

I don't know why that post was deleted when I tried to fix the quote.

1. Yes, the US security state lies. Is this news? WMD? Russia (your guys favorite topic).
    2. Obama was an absolutely brutal president toward the middle east.

Both these things are true if you are living in the real world
    * If you are editing a post while at the same time someone else is responding to it, neither will show up.
  • Options
    Thank God Trump knows war isn't popular.

Those strikes even being considered is completely insane.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

LOL yes blaming the person who blew up the Iran deal, a move everyone else opposed, as being responsible for rising tensions = hating one's country.

You mean the deal Obama couldn't even get ratified in the Senate? Who are the "everyone" that opposed blowing up that deal? You mean every leftist? It was a shit deal and that's why Obama didn't bother to try and get it ratified like any other treaty because he knew he'd never get through the Senate.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    Trump doesn’t get any credit for empowering insane hawks taking us to the brink of a disastrous war and then pulling back at the last second because of how wildly disproportionate the military response would have. The only reason we got to this point is that he stacked his foreign policy team with idiot neocons.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Trump doesn’t get any credit for empowering insane hawks taking us to the brink of a disastrous war and then pulling back at the last second because of how wildly disproportionate the military response would have. The only reason we got to this point is that he stacked his foreign policy team with idiot neocons.

Yeah, Iran firing on the drone had nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

salemcoog said:

You mean the deal Obama couldn't even get ratified in the Senate? Who are the "everyone" that opposed blowing up that deal? You mean every leftist? It was a shit deal and that's why Obama didn't bother to try and get it ratified like any other treaty because he knew he'd never get through the Senate.
    Because the Republicans in the Senate are bought off by the pro-Iran War lobby. Daddy Warbucks Sheldon Adelson said his opening negotiating tactic with Tehran would be to detonate a nuclear bomb in the Iranian desert. Sane people we’re dealing with here...
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, Iran firing on the drone had nothing to do with it.
    My precious robot! We’re already waging an economic war on Iran with punishing sanctions. If the worst they respond with is shooting our dumb overpriced toy plane than we should accept it.
  • Options
    So we’re clear on Bob’s foreign policy chops his preferred post-9/11 course of action was to start wars with Iraq, Iran, and North Korea. Countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 and didn’t threaten the US. Chickenhawk moron.