Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ramat Trump

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2019
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

What kind of Inland Empire shithole do you have to live in if you drive through Pasadena on your way to the fucking beach?

Goddamn! There's more than one of you? Sad.

"By" and "through" aren't interchangeable in the English language, save for Cali, apparently.

Further proof of what a shit-show that state is.
    Maybe they get off the 210 and cruise Colorado Blvd on their way. Ever think of that?
    Off the 210 and on Colorado blvd heading west? That would be eagle rock in the city of LA. Maybe that’s the ThudBomberFS plan, and probably is, but it won’t get ever get him anywhere close to the beach. HTH.
    I've got two Cali nitwits wild-goose chasing my route from the Cali desert to the Pacific Coast aka "the beach."

If more concrete proof if living rent-free in a fool's head exists, I haven't seen it.

Pure Fucking Gold.
    Those of us who have lived in LA know just how fuckingly stupid your comment was. But hey, when called on your stupidity, it's always a smashing idea to double down on it, right?

It's cute that you think that you're memorable enough to be living rent-free anywhere
    I’ve traveled the 210 a number of times from Palm Springs to Malibu because it was the best route to avoid traffic. That route takes me through Pasadena. Why is that hard to understand?
    ThudBomberFS insists he drove “by” Pasadena not “through” it as you described. He can’t explain wtf he means. You posted this without reading the thread? You should pay attention to the posts about shame and embarrassment.
    I’m not addressing that semantics tangent and am simply saying that driving through Pasadena, to get to the beach, is a valid route. This was the original fact that was ridiculed.
    It was where you have to live, in order for this to be the case, that was ridiculed

look at a fucking map
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    edited June 2019
    BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

What kind of Inland Empire shithole do you have to live in if you drive through Pasadena on your way to the fucking beach?

"By" and "through" aren't interchangeable in the English language, save for Cali, apparently.

Maybe they get off the 210 and cruise Colorado Blvd on their way. Ever think of that?
    Off the 210 and on Colorado blvd heading west? That would be eagle rock in the city of LA. Maybe that’s the ThudBomberFS plan, and probably is, but it won’t get ever get him anywhere close to the beach. HTH.
    I've got two Cali nitwits wild-goose chasing my route from the Cali desert to the Pacific Coast aka "the beach."

If more concrete proof if living rent-free in a fool's head exists, I haven't seen it.

Pure Fucking Gold.
    Those of us who have lived in LA know just how fuckingly stupid your comment was. But hey, when called on your stupidity, it's always a smashing idea to double down on it, right?

It's cute that you think that you're memorable enough to be living rent-free anywhere
    I’ve traveled the 210 a number of times from Palm Springs to Malibu because it was the best route to avoid traffic. That route takes me through Pasadena. Why is that hard to understand?
    ThudBomberFS insists he drove “by” Pasadena not “through” it as you described. He can’t explain wtf he means. You posted this without reading the thread? You should pay attention to the posts about shame and embarrassment.
    I’m not addressing that semantics tangent and am simply saying that driving through Pasadena, to get to the beach, is a valid route. This was the original fact that was ridiculed.
    It was where you have to live, in order for this to be the case, that was ridiculed

look at a fucking map
    I don't live in California.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

look at a fucking map
    I don't live in California.
    And you can’t read a map.
  • Options
    To Malibu? “Through” Pasadena. Jfc.

Yeah, that’s a good route for you.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

look at a fucking map
    Further inland than Pasadena? I don’t live in CA but if I couldn’t afford to buy by the beach I’d be on the other side of the basin, avoiding traffic as much as possible.

I’d happily live in Temecula or Murrietta.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

No. The original fact was that I didn't go through Pasadena on my way to the coast, which has driven CD into deep anguish.

CD's apparently unaware of alternative routes that aren't the freeway running through his backyard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

An extra 10 miles to avoid the parking lot that is the I-10.

• Options

Probably the best

10 to the 210 to the 14 to the 101 to the 27 south on Topanga Canyon, then turn right at Pepperdine and cruise on to Zuma. We had a location out there for T2, the head Cyberdyne engineer's house, so I drove that route from Studio City for a few weeks

Best option to skirt the downtown, but really no good options. Why not just go to Huntington or Newport Beach? Lot closer
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    The 210 runs right through Pasadena and you can get to the beach using it moron.

https://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=fa98cea527d34a21bf7287210d5d9028
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

You’d fit in well in murrieta.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

This route does not go through or by Pasadena. HTH.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    DJDuck said:
    Maybe you’ll be able to read a map afterwards. Congrats retard!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I lived in LA for 50 years. It was good. Now it's a liberal created shithole. That's a fact!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

This route does not go through or by Pasadena. HTH.
    I blame Steve Jobs and his shitty map program. Depending on time of day, this could be the best route for the last leg. Not always because the 101 blows and you have to time it.

• Options
    USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

look at a fucking map
    Further inland than Pasadena? I don’t live in CA but if I couldn’t afford to buy by the beach I’d be on the other side of the basin, avoiding traffic as much as possible.

FWIW, I generally ridicule anybody who lives east of the 405
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Probably the best

10 to the 210 to the 14 to the 101 to the 27 south on Topanga Canyon, then turn right at Pepperdine and cruise on to Zuma. We had a location out there for T2, the head Cyberdyne engineer's house, so I drove that route from Studio City for a few weeks

Best option to skirt the downtown, but really no good options. Why not just go to Huntington or Newport Beach? Lot closer
    Who knows what this south king county white trash thinks is the “beach” or where the fuck he thinks he is going. Regardless, he drove “by” Pasadena, not “through” it.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

look at a fucking map

Somerset says Fuck Off!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pure Fucking Gold.

look at a fucking map

It’s not worth much but you can include me. I live east of 405, in Bothell.
  • Options
    I’m just happy I don’t live in California or LA.