Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,472
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Gated community?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2019

Gated community?

No. Gated communities are only for liberals living around brown and black people. Have you never been to California, NY, Chicago, Philly or Lake Oswego OR?
  • Options

Gated community?

No. Gated communities are only for liberals living around brown and black people. Have you never been to California, NY, Chicago, Philly or Lake Oswego OR?
    I live in Pasadena, CA. We don’t have any gated communities. You are a fucking liar.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780

Gated community?

I live in Pasadena, CA. We don’t have any gated communities. You are a fucking liar.
    So you're poor, too.
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    You’ve never been to Pasadena.
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Drive by on my way to the beach. Probably see inside your backyard from the freeway.
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Drive by on my way to the beach. Probably see inside your backyard from the freeway.
    You drive through Pasadena on your way to the beach?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gated community?

Savages roam freely in Pasadenamonte.
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
    Yes.

Because you said you probably can see inside my backyard from the freeway. On your way to the beach.

Where do you live ThudBomberFS?
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
    Yes.

Because you said you probably can see inside my backyard from the freeway. On your way to the beach.

Rent Free in your head.

• Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
    Yes.

Rent Free in your head.

So you’ve never been to Pasadena. You just make lies and bullshit. Got it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
    Yes.

Rent Free in your head.

I was just in Pasadenamonte Friday. Saw CD furiously posting on his Obama phone near Mission liquor. Needed whiskey and cigars at the beach house.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
    Yes.

Rent Free in your head.

Driven by many times - like I said, idiot - but never a reason to stop. Not on my list of Must-Sees in CA.

Can't believe it takes half a page for you to comprehend what "drive by" means.

But given your cumbersome nature and low IQ, I suppose I can.
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
    Yes.

Rent Free in your head.

Driven by many times - like I said, idiot - but never a reason to stop. Not on my list of Must-Sees in CA.

On your way to the beach. WTGWT
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
    Yes.

Rent Free in your head.

Yes. The Beach. The Coast. The Pacific Ocean.

Are you fucking retarded?
  • Options

Gated community?

So you're poor, too.
    Through?
    Yes.

Rent Free in your head.

Yes. The Beach. The Coast. The Pacific Ocean.

Are you fucking retarded?
    You’re a fucking imbecile. And you have no clue why. WTGWT
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    What kind of Inland Empire shithole do you have to live in if you drive through Pasadena on your way to the fucking beach?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

What kind of Inland Empire shithole do you have to live in if you drive through Pasadena on your way to the fucking beach?

There are no shit holes in California, haven't you heard?