Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ramat Trump

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

What kind of Inland Empire shithole do you have to live in if you drive through Pasadena on your way to the fucking beach?

There are no shit holes in California, haven't you heard?
    Any place where you need a fucking air conditioner is a shithole HTH
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

What kind of Inland Empire shithole do you have to live in if you drive through Pasadena on your way to the fucking beach?

Ya hear that El Monte, he just said you live in a shit hole. Better be careful, El Monte is going to unleash his question on you.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Ya hear that El Monte, he just said you live in a shit hole. Better be careful, El Monte is going to unleash his question on you.
    The difference is that you think shitholes are a result of the people living there. I think shitholes are a result of the prevailing climate.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

The difference is that you think shitholes are a result of the people living there. I think shitholes are a result of the prevailing climate.

Sad you lie so easily.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

San Francisco is a shithole and has a nice climate.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

You should tell the 25 million tourists that visit every year not to bother.
  • Options
    GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Not to mention all the idiots who want to live there and are driving up housing prices

I get it if somebody isn't a fan of urban living or urban sprawl. Hell, I was at Stevens Creek BMW in Santa Clara on Friday and I just don't like going into the South Bay, too many people and too much traffic. I perfer nature
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Mostly Asians coming from shitholes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Not to mention all the idiots who want to live there and are driving up housing prices

I get it if somebody isn't a fan of urban living or urban sprawl. Hell, I was at Stevens Creek BMW in Santa Clara on Friday and I just don't like going into the South Bay, too many people and too much traffic. I perfer nature
    Maybe you’ll get your wish.

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/san-francisco-is-becoming-such-a-filthy-dump-the-tourism-industry-is-begging-the-city-to-do-something/

The truth is I used to love going to the Bay Area (Frisco especially) (ILTCIF because is pisses people from there off). Anywhooo.. I would go there 3 or 4 times a year. I did that for years. Worked there for a time and loved it. The last few times I was there were the worst. Got attacked by a homeless guy with yellow eyes, shit all over, had an “SF Mandates” tax added to all my meals, people bugging for money everywhere. Fuck that place. No more. Last time I drove and stayed at Point Reyes. That was OK. These days I’d much rather head to Jackson Hole, Sun Valley, Flagstaff. Hell, even Bozeman or Cody Wyoming.
  • Options

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

False.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/san-francisco-is-becoming-such-a-filthy-dump-the-tourism-industry-is-begging-the-city-to-do-something/
    You need better news sources
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GDS said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

False.
    So most of the growth isn’t from shitholes? Do some research. China leads the way. And yes, China is a shithole.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

The truth is I used to love going to the Bay Area (Frisco especially) (ILTCIF because is pisses people from there off). Anywhooo.. I would go there 3 or 4 times a year. I did that for years. Worked there for a time and loved it. The last few times I was there were the worst. Got attacked by a homeless guy with yellow eyes, shit all over, had an “SF Mandates” tax added to all my meals, people bugging for money everywhere. Fuck that place. No more. Last time I drove and stayed at Point Reyes. That was OK. These days I’d much rather head to Jackson Hole, Sun Valley, Flagstaff. Hell, even Bozeman or Cody Wyoming.
    Sounds like you're just not a fan of crowded urban areas.

Ten days ago we were accosted by a crazy dude on the Freedom Trail line on Fanueil Square in Boston, got in my youngest's face before backing off when I went at him. We got ten yards away from him before he projectile vomited all over the place. Poont is that urban areas have that element. Doesn't make them shitholes, it makes them cities. Boston is a pretty nice city as cities go, but I wouldn't want to live there.
  • Options

GDS said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

False.
    So most of the growth isn’t from shitholes? Do some research. China leads the way. And yes, China is a shithole.
    You didn't say growth. You said most of the 25 million tourists travelling annually to San Francisco are "Asians coming from shitholes" which is patently false. Do some research.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Ten days ago we were accosted by a crazy dude on the Freedom Trail line on Fanueil Square in Boston, got in my youngest's face before backing off when I went at him. We got ten yards away from him before he projectile vomited all over the place. Poont is that urban areas have that element. Doesn't make them shitholes, it makes them cities. Boston is a pretty nice city as cities go, but I wouldn't want to live there.
    Point is I used to love SF. I thought it was one of the greatest cities in the world to visit. Now, hard pass. It changed. I like going to some big cities. NYC is great. Seattle is another one I spend less time in.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Point is I used to love SF. I thought it was one of the greatest cities in the world to visit. Now, hard pass. It changed. I like going to some big cities. NYC is great.
    You've changed too. Your an old fuck now
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    No need for A/C in Richmond, but it's still a shit hole.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

Point is I used to love SF. I thought it was one of the greatest cities in the world to visit. Now, hard pass. It changed. I like going to some big cities. NYC is great.
    How does that explain that I like other big cities?
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

You hate the cities that you're most familiar with. You're more likely to be critical of them than you are of cities that you visit less or have less historical emotional bond.

I used to like Berkeley for its vibrance. Now I go there and wonder how the fuck I ever lived there. Just walked through Cambridge around Harvard last week, similar vibe to that of Berkeley, but it didn't turn me off the way Berkeley turns me off now because I'm not emotionally or historically invested in Cambridge.

This is a natural consequence of aging and becoming a grumpy old fuck. Ask race
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

GDS said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

SFGbob said:

BearsWiin said:

You hate the cities that you're most familiar with. You're more likely to be critical of them than you are of cities that you visit less or have less historical emotional bond.

I used to like Berkeley for its vibrance. Now I go there and wonder how the fuck I ever lived there. Just walked through Cambridge around Harvard last week, similar vibe to that of Berkeley, but it didn't turn me off the way Berkeley turns me off now because I'm not emotionally or historically invested in Cambridge.

This is a natural consequence of aging and becoming a grumpy old fuck. Ask race
    Bull crap, I've been to El Monte once in my life. It's a shit hole. Hell there's some cities that I've never been to that I know are shit holes.