Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Picking out a gift for Swaye and his Bride

2»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Yes

I didn't want to say anything yesterday, because everyone was so joyful with the prospect that my life was ruined, but it was bugging me all night. I am getting the feeling he has been at "The Manhole" bar for the last 9 months avoiding me.
    Of all the types of women you had to marry it was a DMV girl was old money.
    I am going into this thing eyes and wallet wide open. If it doesn't work out, and we have kids (already nailed [lulz] that one), I get a nice stipend for life. WINNING!
    Smart move. You pulled what every chicks wants to pull. Marry into money!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Go down the road about 6.9 miles and you will hit the town.

No lie, that's where we? spent our wedding night.

Only two hotels in town, neither of them exactly classy establishments. But we got married ten minutes from there and there was no way I was missing the opportunity to spend my wedding night in Intercourse.
    We really are soul mates!
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

B,B&B is a nightmare. Women love that place and can spend like 6 hours there. It’s so unorganized too with all their shitty products. I can imagine CLS will go HAM! Thoughts and prayers my red fren!

She actually likes Williams and Sonoma.
    Jesus just sell me the Hulk and get it over with.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Swaye said:

B,B&B is a nightmare. Women love that place and can spend like 6 hours there. It’s so unorganized too with all their shitty products. I can imagine CLS will go HAM! Thoughts and prayers my red fren!

She actually likes Williams and Sonoma.
    Jesus just sell me the Hulk and get it over with.

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Only two hotels in town, neither of them exactly classy establishments. But we got married ten minutes from there and there was no way I was missing the opportunity to spend my wedding night in Intercourse.
    That way in case you don't get laid, you can tell everyone "Intercourse was a big part of my wedding night for sure!"
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Swaye said:

That way in case you don't get laid, you can tell everyone "Intercourse was a big part of my wedding night for sure!"
    *When

The bartender at the reception will have red hair and big tits.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Also, if anyone has a spare 10 grand I'd like a new Rolex. TIA

If no, gift cards to Bed Bath and Beyond work fine. CLS loves them. FML.

This watch symbolizes the union of Swaye’s mysterious native customs with well-heeled lily white pussy cobbler.
    That is cool AF
    Better save your beads, redcorn.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

This is exactly how I envision Swaye. Lol.

Always and forever but in an Orkin outfit.