Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pic thread: Better decisions than Swaye getting married

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,628
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Speaking of Trojans, @Swaye could have used one.
    I’d rather have a kid than get married, but if you care about the kid you will get married eventually.
    Kids are a drain on your money and energy... 81% of the time not a good return on investment. But hey, to each his own.
    Nah man. You can lie to a kid about your bank account or just tell them no. It's a great life lesson. You do that shit with a wife and she'll buy a vibrator. Kids are also great for manual labor. Again, life lessons. Dad had me doing manual labor at a very young age. Also, once they get old enough to not believe your bullshit you can tell them to grow up and get a fucking job. Life lessons! So with a kid, I can just buy them clothes and pay for sports (maybe a musical instrument?) and they'll be fine. A wife will buy dumb ass curtains and shoes.

I really only want a boy, so I can teach them the art of being TUFF. I wouldn't have much in common with a little girl. Oh you like princesses and unicorns? That's cool. I like to bathe in the blood of my enemies and take their women as slaves.

And as far as ROI goes, I know I'm losing money either way and when I die they will get the rest of my shit.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Speaking of Trojans, @Swaye could have used one.
    Way to denigrate the miracle of life. Pretty sure Allah will not be pleased with you.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

These are amazing. Drink two in an hour and tell me how you feel.
    Drink two in an hour and you won't remember how you feel. Regardless, you'll be too busy destroying property, committing aggregated assault, and trying to fuck every woman in sight to care.

I bought an entire convenience store's stock when they made the good stuff illegal. Saw a dude in my frat beer bong a loko one time. Also threw a party where we only served lemonade loko (back when Gucci Mane had that song out) and it was the biggest shitshow I have ever seen. Got laid that night and threw up all over her back. Some chick shat on the dance floor. My buddy destroyed his room and pissed all over his own stuff.
    Yeah....that honestly sounds really familiar

Fuck that devil juice
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Drink two in an hour and you won't remember how you feel. Regardless, you'll be too busy destroying property, committing aggregated assault, and trying to fuck every woman in sight to care.

I bought an entire convenience store's stock when they made the good stuff illegal. Saw a dude in my frat beer bong a loko one time. Also threw a party where we only served lemonade loko (back when Gucci Mane had that song out) and it was the biggest shitshow I have ever seen. Got laid that night and threw up all over her back. Some chick shat on the dance floor. My buddy destroyed his room and pissed all over his own stuff.
    Yeah....that honestly sounds really familiar

Fuck that devil juice
    I like it. I thrive in chaos. Fuck CWU and that fag @ApostleofGrief forever. And fuck Jon Kitna too!!
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,596
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Jesus fuck J what are you 120 lbs just 2?

And also sounds about right. Four Loko is a hell of a drink.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

The sign of Saint Haden our Savior. The troojan horse holding coach Sark.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Look at the little gen z fag trying to educate me on the alcohol content of four loko! I was drinking those when you were sucking on mommy’s teet and you’ve never had the real deal.

Just to clarify, one loko contains about 4.5 to 5 beers worth of alcohol. You drink 2 in an hour and you will almost definitely black out.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Look at the little gen z fag trying to educate me on the alcohol content of four loko! I was drinking those when you were sucking on mommy’s teet and you’ve never had the real deal.

Just to clarify, one loko contains about 4.5 to 5 beers worth of alcohol. You drink 2 in an hour and you will almost definitely black out.
    are they still hardcore? I remember they were getting banned or something and had to change

But im with u J

BTP doesnt know shit - that stuff should have been illegal
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

are they still hardcore? I remember they were getting banned or something and had to change

But im with u J

You'd be pretty fucked up.

2 Four Lokos x 14% ABV x 23.5 oz per can = 6.58 oz of alcohol

11 shots of vodka x 40% ABV x 1.5 oz per shot = 6.6 oz of booze

One shot every 5 1/2 minutes for an hour. Definite emergency room trip. Absorption rate might be slower for Four Loko but still really, really messed up on two of those in that time frame.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

But im with u J

You'd be pretty fucked up.

2 Four Lokos x 14% ABV x 23.5 oz per can = 6.58 oz of alcohol

11 shots of vodka x 40% ABV x 1.5 oz per shot = 6.6 oz of booze

One shot every 5 1/2 minutes for an hour. Definite emergency room trip.

Only for pussies. Get an iron liver like mine and pop off.

J/K I'd maybe die
  • Options
    Meek said:

why are we hassling @Swaye about his decision to get married? I thought this was part of his career development plan all along.

Because there are bugs to be killed.

If swaye doesn't kill the bugs, the bugs will still be alive.

And as long as there living bugs that need to be killrd, swaye will keep killing bugs.