Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did I miss the Zone ban announcement?

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    @GrundleStiltzkin is the Zone on Twatter bleating about how shitty we are? If so, please crush him. TIA
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Duck fan trying to make UW look bad imo.
    I know we joke about it, but in this case I think it's spot on.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

it is always speshual to get asked to back in just to be banned a week later

Cannot understand your English here, but I think? you are inferring we asked him back? Or are you saying he asked to come back? Allow me to elucidate.

The story is this....He asked to come back. He shit all over himself in the ETS with Twatter nonsense and general faggotry. I very publicly warned him to clean it up. He then went apeshit and started asking people for their addresses to fight them - a clear sign of a stable and well adjusted person. Then he begged me to not be banned publicly humiliating himself further. Then he went on a tirade and flagged about 50 of my posts (good thing @UW_Doog_Bot will never get that list out because I am fuct!). By this point Race and Princess J tag teamed him, because there was clearly blood in the water, and half the bored was starting threads asking for him to be banned. I asked Comrade Stalain for an emergency Central Committee session. His behavior was reviewed, and summary execution was decided on. Sentence was carried out last night, and the Road Kill tote bored was updated this morning. It really was a mercy killing though. Once the islanders have exposed your fleshy underbelly, it is only a matter of tim....

That's the whole story. And, as we were discussing this yesterday, I found myself thinking that just about every single person who has been asked to leave, and then begged to be let back in, has shit themselves upon their return. Every single time I can think of. Some of it is self inflicted. And to be honest, some of it is because these people ALWAYS get special attention from some of our guests who really enjoy rubbing salt into wounds to see where the pain threshold is. To be honest, that's how it should be. We say we are a mix of Lord of the Flies and Thunderdome here. Well, when someone proves they can't make it on the island once, they should be thoroughly tested for weakness when they swim back. And if found wanting....well....that's what huge rocks are for.

A couple of random observations and questions that don't require an answer:

1. How the fuck do you get banned from this place? I figure if you guys let me hanf around with no financial contribution that it's pretty much impossible to get the boot. I figure if Sledog and Stronghaieballz have a place, who doesn't?

You have to either want it to happen for strange internal reasons, or be socially retarded on some level.

2. Has anyone ever axed for my address? I'm guessing i've pushed one or two people over that line. it's funny af to know that it happens though. Cool. I'm getting too old to rumble at the 7-11 though. Even the one on Aurora ... near the U-district.

Nobody wants to fight you. I have it on good authority they are afraid you will sue their ass.

3. There is nothing worse than a @RaceBannon WTF campaign. NOTHING!! That old bastard has staying power and focus and will drive you to Raskolnikov-levels of bat shit. You don't want to be on the other side of one of those campaigns unless you have my level of Tuffness, forged down in Grays Harbor with even tuffer loggers. J? Such fag. If you can't handle J you deserve to DIAFF. Sorry J. I still love you man.

Don't sleep on Princess. He is a finely crafted instrument when it comes to never ending irritation. He is basically the irradiated chigger (thats a burrowing bug that itches like hell you idiots not what all you race queers want to make it. /Orkin/Flex) of HH. And Race, well fuck, get into it with him and it's Total War.

4. Only a matter of tim. Damn! You are en fuego today my man.

TMFMS

5. This place is not for everyone. Stipulated. You need a weird combination of balls, hot temper and indifference. It's a delicate mix. If you have no aggression, it's belly up tim and you won't last. If you have too much and lack the ability to peel off, also belly up/blood in the agua.

You nailed it. This place can be TUFF. It's even worse when you are stupid and have the self control of a 2 year old. It does take a special combo to survive here, and a super special mix to thrive.

Thrive and HH, two words that I would have never used. But u did it
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Dammit swaye I mean what was zones old handle

So many aids ridden pieces of filth I can't keep track of who is who
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

@HarveyRoad

He didn't have an old one. It was always ZoneUW. Now forever immortalized as "ShittingYourselfintheZoneUW"
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Cannot understand your English here, but I think? you are inferring we asked him back? Or are you saying he asked to come back? Allow me to elucidate.

The story is this....He asked to come back. He shit all over himself in the ETS with Twatter nonsense and general faggotry. I very publicly warned him to clean it up. He then went apeshit and started asking people for their addresses to fight them - a clear sign of a stable and well adjusted person. Then he begged me to not be banned publicly humiliating himself further. Then he went on a tirade and flagged about 50 of my posts (good thing @UW_Doog_Bot will never get that list out because I am fuct!). By this point Race and Princess J tag teamed him, because there was clearly blood in the water, and half the bored was starting threads asking for him to be banned. I asked Comrade Stalain for an emergency Central Committee session. His behavior was reviewed, and summary execution was decided on. Sentence was carried out last night, and the Road Kill tote bored was updated this morning. It really was a mercy killing though. Once the islanders have exposed your fleshy underbelly, it is only a matter of tim....

That's the whole story. And, as we were discussing this yesterday, I found myself thinking that just about every single person who has been asked to leave, and then begged to be let back in, has shit themselves upon their return. Every single time I can think of. Some of it is self inflicted. And to be honest, some of it is because these people ALWAYS get special attention from some of our guests who really enjoy rubbing salt into wounds to see where the pain threshold is. To be honest, that's how it should be. We say we are a mix of Lord of the Flies and Thunderdome here. Well, when someone proves they can't make it on the island once, they should be thoroughly tested for weakness when they swim back. And if found wanting....well....that's what huge rocks are for.

1. How the fuck do you get banned from this place? I figure if you guys let me hanf around with no financial contribution that it's pretty much impossible to get the boot. I figure if Sledog and Stronghaieballz have a place, who doesn't?
    2. Has anyone ever axed for my address? I'm guessing i've pushed one or two people over that line. it's funny af to know that it happens though. Cool. I'm getting too old to rumble at the 7-11 though. Even the one on Aurora ... near the U-district.
    3. There is nothing worse than a @RaceBannon WTF campaign. NOTHING!! That old bastard has staying power and focus and will drive you to Raskolnikov-levels of bat shit. You don't want to be on the other side of one of those campaigns unless you have my level of Tuffness, forged down in Grays Harbor with even tuffer loggers. J? Such fag. If you can't handle J you deserve to DIAFF. Sorry J. I still love you man.
    5. This place is not for everyone. Stipulated. You need a weird combination of balls, hot temper and indifference. It's a delicate mix. If you have no aggression, it's belly up tim and you won't last. If you have too much and lack the ability to peel off, also belly up/blood in the agua.
    My mental tuffness acquired from many years as a tuff boat boi, enabled me to withstand the early @creepycoug onslaught of abuse.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

My mental tuffness acquired from many years as a tuff boat boi, enabled me to withstand the early @creepycoug onslaught of abuse.
    That and the fact that you're 6'7" and go two-fiddy and could crush me in real life.

You actually are one of the more mentally tuff amongst us. When one of the local degenerates tries to loop you into the fast-strategy fray, you are remarkably disciplined at not taking the bait and leaving them out to dangle and dry.

Much respeck my row boat Consigliere. I've not once seen you lose your cool on HCH.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Is that code for being in the Navy?

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

No. But I do a lot of pour people yacht racing.
    Swaye said:

He didn't have an old one. It was always ZoneUW. Now forever immortalized as "ShittingYourselfintheZoneUW"
    Hmm

Must have been before my time
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I’m one of the few who died years ago came back.. died on another account and still made it.

Of course i’m counting my chickens before they hatch but still
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam
    I for one, enjoy a good meltdown and watching the sharks circle. Looking forward to the next @AZDuck return and inevitable rebanning.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

Yella- how the fuck does the word pour and yacht racing work together?

I feel like it might be time to admit your better off then most on here...

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

24’ - 40’ boats racing on Lake Union with most being worth $10 to $30k ain’t that much of a rich man’s hobby. Now the races that happen out on the Sound are wealthy Yachtmaster ( hi @Swaye ) bros.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

FirePete said:

24’ - 40’ boats racing on Lake Union with most being worth $10 to $30k ain’t that much of a rich man’s hobby. Now the races that happen out on the Sound are wealthy Yachtmaster ( hi @Swaye ) bros.
    81% of HH reading your humble brag are now contemplating where things went wrong. 10k - 30k sitting around for a hobby?

I’m one of the few who died years ago came back.. died on another account and still made it.

Of course i’m counting my chickens before they hatch but still

U made a wise move meeting these fools

Now no matter how much I ask they are reluctant to sacrifice you

Brown-noser