Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Most recent exchange with Vanilla

13»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Thank you PurpleJ, aka Mr Scorched Earth. Worried about u.

After some thought I've decided we're going to stay the course, thousand points of light. First off, in 2014 I switched us over to a network run by a friend of VolcanoDawg. It only cost about $75 a month. It was well intended, but an absolute disaster. A clusterfuck with lots of glitches. Plus, I disliked the forum and missed Vanilla. So the grass wasn't greener on the other side of the fence in that instance.

Second, I've got a lot going on, including my new book which will be released in August. The last thing I need right now is chaos stemming from HH moving to a new home.

At the end of the year, I'll ask what the BOD and guys like Swaye and Grundle think and maybe throw up a Gladstone-inspired poll to see what the degenerate masses think. And I'll take stock of my own thoughts about Vanilla and see what changes, if any, that we should make for 2020.

Good day sir.

I said GOOD DAY.

We should also ask what Baze thinks whether we care or not. To stay on the good side of Hezbollah. I don't have easy access anymore to an F-18 with JDAMs to bail us out of any trouble with them.
    Yes, and I forgot Race Bannon's name too and he is an institution here. Lots of valued unemployed losers on HH..
    Lucky for us Race will outlive us all. Hell, you can probably will this place to him. He will be 136, and still shitting all over the Hondobros.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Thank you PurpleJ, aka Mr Scorched Earth. Worried about u.

After some thought I've decided we're going to stay the course, thousand points of light. First off, in 2014 I switched us over to a network run by a friend of VolcanoDawg. It only cost about $75 a month. It was well intended, but an absolute disaster. A clusterfuck with lots of glitches. Plus, I disliked the forum and missed Vanilla. So the grass wasn't greener on the other side of the fence in that instance.

Second, I've got a lot going on, including my new book which will be released in August. The last thing I need right now is chaos stemming from HH moving to a new home.

At the end of the year, I'll ask what the BOD and guys like Swaye and Grundle think and maybe throw up a Gladstone-inspired poll to see what the degenerate masses think. And I'll take stock of my own thoughts about Vanilla and see what changes, if any, that we should make for 2020.

Good day sir.

I said GOOD DAY.

We should also ask what Baze thinks whether we care or not. To stay on the good side of Hezbollah. I don't have easy access anymore to an F-18 with JDAMs to bail us out of any trouble with them.
    There is no good side to Hezbollah. HTH

Might like you one minute and hate you the next. Although, Hezbollah does empathize with plight of injuns.