Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Most recent exchange with Vanilla

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club

I would like to express my frustration more on this issue, but I need to pick my battles. Their rep made it clear that Vanilla views me and Hardcore Husky as pains in their ass.

I’d offer to off them for you Stalin but you could not be clearer with what’s acceptable and what’s not acceptable on HH.
    you might be too fragile for HH

let it go
    I’m thinking of changing my handle to @bipolardawg the ups and downs are pretty rough.
    This is a good comeback. For real.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
    haie said:

Jesus it's not like you're calling them harassing their support staff or anything.

You wouldn't have any way of knowing if I was or not. But I can assure you that I'm not.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club

Contact the president again and tell him has a bunch of soft fucking losers working for him

This.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,965 Standard Supporter

You’re being very patient with them Derek. I probably would’ve handled the situation differently.

Just out of curiosity, do you deal with the same point of contact, or they passing you from one lackey to another?

I used to deal with a woman rep until somebody on HH wrote a post demanding she expose her breasts. I received a call from the president of Vanilla saying that he believes in free speech but that his employee was very upset and he can't allow that kind of thing to occur. I agreed with him and assured him that the situation would be taken care of.

Soon after I was assigned a male rep. Overall he has been very good. But the Chincredle crisis from last year led to some back and forth arguments between him and I. If I recall correctly, things only got resolved when I contacted the president and explained how I felt the rep and devs were dragging their feet with us.

While that situation got resolved, it led to heightened tensions between me and the rep and devs. Which is why I'm getting nonsense responses now, I believe.
    Well, that certainly explains things. Unfortunate situation.

How difficult would it be to switch platforms? Is it worth it?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,999 Founders Club

Did you tell them that we used to have a guy on here who managed a hobby board? That should put the fear of Allah in them.

FREE PUB
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

You mean devs and their parents read these boards?

And the rep and his 2 dads also.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,149
    edited June 2019

You’re being very patient with them Derek. I probably would’ve handled the situation differently.

Just out of curiosity, do you deal with the same point of contact, or they passing you from one lackey to another?

I used to deal with a woman rep until somebody on HH wrote a post demanding she expose her breasts. I received a call from the president of Vanilla saying that he believes in free speech but that his employee was very upset and he can't allow that kind of thing to occur. I agreed with him and assured him that the situation would be taken care of.

Soon after I was assigned a male rep. Overall he has been very good. But the Chincredle crisis from last year led to some back and forth arguments between him and I. If I recall correctly, things only got resolved when I contacted the president and explained how I felt the rep and devs were dragging their feet with us.

While that situation got resolved, it led to heightened tensions between me and the rep and devs. Which is why I'm getting nonsense responses now, I believe.
    Can we see HIS BREASTS ?

Asking for a fren. . . .

NTTIATWWT
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Well, that certainly explains things. Unfortunate situation.

How difficult would it be to switch platforms? Is it worth it?
    GRASS ROOTS MOVEMENT!!!! Back when I thought forums were cool I used Simple Machines Forum dunno if thats still kosher. Can Derek get a copy of the database for this piece of shit?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Rr

The next time Vanilla gives you any problems, you should say "oh yeah? well you guys should have named your company Chocolate...because you're killin my DAWGS."

*DWAGS