Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Most recent exchange with Vanilla

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,486 Founders Club
Derek said:

My issue with this is that you call it a "bug". But I have had my message board with Vanilla since 2012 and the downvotes have always been visible. That's 7 years. So it's not a bug, it's something the devs decided recently to change.

Hey Derek,

This was reported by a large majority of clients as an issue, and we've escalated the view permissions to moderators and admins, as was originally intended. We'll let the developers know that your community would like to see a custom toggle, but there are no plans for a change to the permission at this time.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

I would like to express my frustration more on this issue, but I need to pick my battles. Their rep made it clear that Vanilla views me and Hardcore Husky as pains in their ass.

well....yeah.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

I would like to express my frustration more on this issue, but I need to pick my battles. Their rep made it clear that Vanilla views me and Hardcore Husky as pains in their ass.

I’d offer to off them for you Stalin but you could not be clearer with what’s acceptable and what’s not acceptable on HH.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

I’d offer to off them for you Stalin but you could not be clearer with what’s acceptable and what’s not acceptable on HH.
    you might be too fragile for HH

let it go
    I’m thinking of changing my handle to @bipolardawg the ups and downs are pretty rough.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Did you try sending them a link to some of our premium yoga partners? Perhaps that would help?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Per your TOS, how easily can our* couch be sold outta the vanilla showroom?

They must figure if he hasn't left by now, he never will.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Bunch of goddamned fucking nerds. Never a day goes by that I regret leaving my tech career back in 99. Definitely don't miss working with a bunch of socially retarded engineers.

Now you get to chat with drunk 24 year olds in your prius!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    haie said:

Jesus it's not like you're calling them harassing their support staff or anything.

I am pretty sure we have done that