Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hott Cat Talk

13»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Shit like this happens when your alma mater gets voted best LBTQ school in the world.

The football sites starts talking all badass about fucking house cats. HOUSE CATS!!!

I’m ashamed and only mildly aroused. All y’all can piss up a rope. Fucking house cats.

mine* cats are barn cats asshole

*Ty talk
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shit like this happens when your alma mater gets voted best LBTQ school in the world.

The football sites starts talking all badass about fucking house cats. HOUSE CATS!!!

I’m ashamed and only mildly aroused. All y’all can piss up a rope. Fucking house cats.

I bet you drive a lifted truck.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    They’re fucking lunch in urban AND rural areas. Sapporo teriyaki on the ave used to have a “broken wing” chicken special back in the day. Looked like a paw to me and was delicious.

Rural was usually a coyote lunch. Now those bastards are tough.

Fronting over barn cats. What’s next, hamsters doing an Ironman?
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Old farm truck. No lifting involved. Also one of those Ford Mustang eco superiority guys. Luv my mustang.

And no fucking cats at the house. Have several at the farm but they rotate since they are weasel like creatures and get eaten all the time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well I spoil the shit out of my cat and she sleeps in my bed. I also leave a chair pulled out at the kitchen table so she can sit at the table and eat human food (provided it is something she can eat). She’s part of the family.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

They’re fucking lunch in urban AND rural areas. Sapporo teriyaki on the ave used to have a “broken wing” chicken special back in the day. Looked like a paw to me and was delicious.

Rural was usually a coyote lunch. Now those bastards are tough.

Fronting over barn cats. What’s next, hamsters doing an Ironman?

OK got me there - they are the other white meat
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Neither of you are invited to my kitty's 1st birthday party!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    I actually stand with SFJ on this. We have an inside/outside kitty and a porch kitty and I love them both. Sometimes our bed has two dogs weighing 80 and 100 lbs plus my buddy Calvin, the 6 year old white kitty on it. I sleep with my head, one leg, and both arms hanging off the side to make room.

Sometimes the boys (the dogs) use the cat as a pillow. He complains and moves when hes in a bad mood but usually doesn't mind.

Calvin and I keep the house and the porch kitty (her name is actually Meow) safe from other cats, skunks, and raccoons. Calvin is fearless because he knows I'll shoot things that wont go away when invited to do so.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All this pussy talk and not an Arby’s bag in sight.

Sad.