Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hott Cat Talk

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
I like to put tube socks over my cat’s tail and watch her walk around all retarded and shit.

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    jesus not the fucking cat talk
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This is cat torment talk, and that is, well, a cat of different color.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

This is cat torment talk, and that is, well, a cat of different color.

No racist crap.

Besides. Kitty is a good sport. She got a new toy today and I think the worms are almost gone.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

jesus not the fucking cat talk

Kitty from Krypton?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I like to put tube socks over my cat’s tail and watch her walk around all retarded and shit.

It’s confirmed.

@PurpleJ

Wets bed

Torment animals

Next is arson
    I'll torment YOU ya try hard wannabe @HarveyRoad cunt.

P.S. Arson was checked off the list when I was 5 years old. Bitch.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

I had a feral cat farm in my back yard. Kind of a long story but things got out of hand rather quickly. Couldn't bring myself to capture them and take them to the humane society gas chamber. When the count got to 22 it was a breaking point. It was the end of winter and I knew by spring I would be over a hunnerd. Gas chamber became a more palpable option at that point, so I trapped the first one and took her in, figured ladies first was best.

Turns out they recently became a "no kill shelter". They told me they would spay the cat and turn her loose. They asked me if I wanted the cat released near me or another part of town. They could tell by the look on my face I was befuddled. So the lady at the counter explained that if they release the cat near me it would come back, so I said sure.gif. I was relieved that I didn't have to send all these cats to their death. A lesser man would have gotten teary eyed right there in the middle of the shelter but not this badassmotherfucker.

So I spent my winter weekends catching backyard female cats. Sure enough, they all came back with one ear clipped. The heard of 22 is now down to 3. It took a few years, the life of a feral cat is kind of like that of an NFL running back. The herd trashed my yard but I got it back now.

I saw the number 22 and thought this was gonna differently.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

I had a feral cat farm in my back yard. Kind of a long story but things got out of hand rather quickly. Couldn't bring myself to capture them and take them to the humane society gas chamber. When the count got to 22 it was a breaking point. It was the end of winter and I knew by spring I would be over a hunnerd. Gas chamber became a more palpable option at that point, so I trapped the first one and took her in, figured ladies first was best.

Turns out they recently became a "no kill shelter". They told me they would spay the cat and turn her loose. They asked me if I wanted the cat released near me or another part of town. They could tell by the look on my face I was befuddled. So the lady at the counter explained that if they release the cat near me it would come back, so I said sure.gif. I was relieved that I didn't have to send all these cats to their death. A lesser man would have gotten teary eyed right there in the middle of the shelter but not this badassmotherfucker.

So I spent my winter weekends catching backyard female cats. Sure enough, they all came back with one ear clipped. The heard of 22 is now down to 3. It took a few years, the life of a feral cat is kind of like that of an NFL running back. The herd trashed my yard but I got it back now.

So you are kitty Hitler and want to call me out for animal abuse.
  • Options
    When I lived out east people warned me of rats.
    Never saw one for like a year.

There was this mangy ass orange stray cat that would roam around behind the house

One day it was just gone. No warning.

Then those little fuckers were always roaming around the alleyway between the backyards

Must have been a killing machine
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Killing machine my ass - the shop cat came up to me crying and whining until I go to the shop and she is now a pointer and leads me to the rat. I had to shoot the damn thing, but she did let me know where it was
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

Killing machine my ass - the shop cat came up to me crying and whining until I go to the shop and she is now a pointer and leads me to the rat. I had to shoot the damn thing, but she did let me know where it was

Maybe you should up your level of mangy stray cat bro
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

89ute said:

When I was a kid we had a neighbor lady who fed Guinea fowl, all manner of wild birds, and feral cats. We had several hundred crows and ravens and at least 100 cats on the hill. The ravens were over fed and were the size of vultures. One could fly off with a 30 gallon garbage can. The whole troop would follow her down the road then back up, twice a day, as she made her feeding rounds. She'd even yell at us kids to get out of the way (road had a hoop and bike jumps etc so it's where we mostly hung out) so the cackling mass of Guinea hens, crows, ravens and cats could follow her on her way by.

So anyways, I had a pretty old school upbringing in a logging family. There was only one answer for a situation like this and it wasn't pretty. My 8th grade graduation present was a 20 gauge and it was crazy effective. In those days, where I lived, it was normal for kids to walk around unsupervised with dangerous firearms as though they were nerf guns. That's where I learned to apply my favorite quote from Lost Boys, about no two vampires going out the same way, to cats. My brother and I declared war after reaching a silent understanding with dad. No "pest control" when mom was home and hide all evidence. The cats didn't last six months.

Theres some hawt cat talk.
    We had a lot of vultures or buzzards at my house in the San Diego county burbs growing up. My parents were lame and didn't let me get my first air rifle until I was like 16. But I did get a wrist rocket when I was 13 and used to pummel the shit out of those bird scavengers. Raccoons too.