Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hott Cat Talk

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

89ute said:

I have much respect for feral or semi feral outdoor cats. They are ceaseless killing machines.

We feed birds too, so it's pretty much Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom right in the back yard.
    So, do you have one wife on feral cat duty, and another on bird duty, while one is cooking and another one is prepping her vulva for the inevitable evening Ute assault? I just want to understand your culture.
    He bones 13 year old chicks.

But it's cool because he's an "elder"
    I draw the line at 14.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

89ute said:

I have much respect for feral or semi feral outdoor cats. They are ceaseless killing machines.

We feed birds too, so it's pretty much Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom right in the back yard.
    So, do you have one wife on feral cat duty, and another on bird duty, while one is cooking and another one is prepping her vulva for the inevitable evening Ute assault? I just want to understand your culture.

I draw the line at 14.
    Cats or inches?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

There was an old lady neighbor of mine here in Lebam that used to feed all the animals on her property, raccoons, skunks, feral cats and gawd nose what else. At the time I had not put up good fencing so after feasting at her place they would come over to my place and dig up the yard, crawl under things, including the house (old house on post and beams). Have you ever see the damage raccoons and skunks can do to a yard? little bastards. I took out two raccoons in an apple tree - one flew out of there just like in the movies when someone gets blasted by a shot gun.

The skunks I had to trap, I learned quickly to only set the traps when it is rainy and windy and approach from the upwind side. The rain makes it less smelly, Here are a couple of the little buggers I caught on my game camera

I have the same problem. The raccoons dont come in the fenced yard as we have three big dogs. They know the dogs wont jump the fence (they could) so they hang out in and around the trees right by the yard and piss the dogs off to no end. They get on the cat porch and raid the food and rummage through the compost if the lid isn't on right. Not too much trouble over all though.

The skunks are worse. They get under the porches and spray, or just spray as they pass by and the dogs bark from within the fenced area. One of the dogs got a direct hit from one that was under their porch and boy did that stink. I guess the proper traps restrict their ability to raise their tail, preventing them from spraying. Something to look into.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

There was an old lady neighbor of mine here in Lebam that used to feed all the animals on her property, raccoons, skunks, feral cats and gawd nose what else. At the time I had not put up good fencing so after feasting at her place they would come over to my place and dig up the yard, crawl under things, including the house (old house on post and beams). Have you ever see the damage raccoons and skunks can do to a yard? little bastards. I took out two raccoons in an apple tree - one flew out of there just like in the movies when someone gets blasted by a shot gun.

The skunks I had to trap, I learned quickly to only set the traps when it is rainy and windy and approach from the upwind side. The rain makes it less smelly, Here are a couple of the little buggers I caught on my game camera

Can you “crab pot” the trapped skunks at a local pond or something after they are trapped?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

89ute said:

I draw the line at 14.
    That's two weeks worth of infants.

Kinda gross.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,548
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @YellowSnow a guy down the road a spell (Lebam talk for 5-6 miles) does that and I think that is really cruel, I unload as much ammo and as fast as possible with my 30 round clip on the Ruger 10-22 rifle.

Then suffer the smell. I did learn on a cold, cold clear day in December you can almost see the stink in the air as it never dissipates.

@chuck I call that a "stink by" when the skunk skirts your property and leaves a trail.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Swaye this is fucking gold. My wife thinks I’m a ra-tard for laughing so hard about “football message board” hawt talk.

Dare I say classic...
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    PurpleJ said:

I like to put tube socks over my cat’s tail and watch her walk around all retarded and shit.

Did you laugh and laugh?

You have tube socks?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I like to put tube socks over my cat’s tail and watch her walk around all retarded and shit.

Did you laugh and laugh?

You have tube socks?
    Yeah, I like the big thick ones. Great for running outside in the winter.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kitty won round 2. I didn’t account for the small gap under the dishwasher. She’s been down there for 3 hours now. I rescheduled for Wednesday night. Didn’t want to press her too much, because I really don’t want her fear shitting behind the dishwasher.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just can't get over the thought of a man having a cat.

Cats are fucking dope bro. Sorry about your dick.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Now you know why “Such fag J” was created.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Now you know why “Such fag J” was created.
    Real men love their kitties.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Shit like this happens when your alma mater gets voted best LBTQ school in the world.

The football sites starts talking all badass about fucking house cats. HOUSE CATS!!!

I’m ashamed and only mildly aroused. All y’all can piss up a rope. Fucking house cats.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Actually, it's suddenly making a lot of sense to me...

Bubbles is fucking great.