Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why so many mass shootings?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tldr. But I'm guessing it has to do with liberals or the liberal media or some shit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

Tldr. But I'm guessing it has to do with liberals or the liberal media or some shit.

Have you ever seen someone who is more proud of their ignorance?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I think it’s video games.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo hates to read anything that will challenge is ignorance. That’s how he rolls. Too busy working 80 hour weeks. El oh fucking el.
    Seriously the mother fucker doesn't even read his own links. We were talking about illegals voting here in California yesterday and Hondo claimed it was a "hoax." Race asked him for a link and Hondo posted some bullshit that didn't even respond to the issue. Of course after this fact was pointed out to him he ran away and hid like a Kunt. The motherfucker can go fuck himself whenever he asks for a link. He isn't asking because he wants information or he is refuting anything you've said, he is just asking to be a Kunt.

• Options

And Marilyn Manson.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo hates to read anything that will challenge is ignorance. That’s how he rolls. Too busy working 80 hour weeks. El oh fucking el.
    Seriously the mother fucker doesn't even read his own links. We were talking about illegals voting here in California yesterday and Hondo claimed it was a "hoax." Race asked him for a link and Hondo posted some bullshit that didn't even respond to the issue. Of course after this fact was pointed out to him he ran away and hid like a Kunt. The motherfucker can go fuck himself whenever he asks for a link. He isn't asking because he wants information or he is refuting anything you've said, he is just asking to be a Kunt.

Bob destroys his keyboard with another rant full of bullshit and lies about something completely unrelated to the topic. Calm down turbo. Millions of illegals voting and counting in elections is a hoax.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob destroys his keyboard with another rant full of bullshit and lies about something completely unrelated to the topic. Calm down turbo. Millions of illegals voting and counting in elections is a hoax.
    Hondo shoves his keyboard up his ass sideways hoping one of the Hondo Bros will retrieve it.

The topic was links that you don't read Hondo. You not only don't read the links you ask for, you don't read the links you post. Yesterday you said this link supported your claim that illegals voting was a hoax.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-dmv-voter-registration-error-20180905-story.html

Nothing in that article supports that claim. But you're a fucking moron who feels that simply linking something, anything even if it doesn't address the topic at hand is all you need to do.

Obviously Hondo, you either didn't read the link you posted or your were too stupid to understand it. Take your pick.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo shoves his keyboard up his ass sideways hoping one of the Hondo Bros will retrieve it.

The topic was links that you don't read Hondo. You not only don't read the links you ask for, you don't read the links you post. Yesterday you said this link supported your claim that illegals voting was a hoax.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-dmv-voter-registration-error-20180905-story.html

Nothing in that article supports that claim. But you're a fucking moron who feels that simply linking something, anything even if it doesn't address the topic at hand is all you need to do.

Obviously Hondo, you either didn't read the link you posted or your were too stupid to understand it. Take your pick.

LA Times is your source. I won’t read it, but I know what it’s says. I’m working 80 hour weeks. Leave me alone.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It’s because they don’t pray in school anymore! That’s it! Even though plenty of other countries don’t pray in school and have far fewer rates of mass violence.... hm...

• Options

I wouldn’t know. I don’t play them.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,569
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    this site, Crime Prevention Research Center, has some good numbers on mass shootings Europe vs USofA. This study only covers 2009 thru 2015. Kind of surprising to me (not really because I have been mind boggled by the press/media and what they want us to hear)

https://crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

this site, Crime Prevention Research Center, has some good numbers on mass shootings Europe vs USofA. This study only covers 2009 thru 2015. Kind of surprising to me (not really because I have been mind boggled by the press/media and what they want us to hear)

https://crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

Maybe if they read the Quran in American schools there would be less mass shootings
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,569
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

LebamDawg said:

Maybe if they read the Quran in American schools there would be less mass shootings
    maybe if the USofA adopted european policies there would be more
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,498
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

LA Times is your source. I won’t read it, but I know what it’s says. I’m working 80 hour weeks. Leave me alone.
    That's a lot of burgers!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,359
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Only one reason. Guns. That's it. No more. Case closed.

Get rid of them but no one is coming for them
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

LebamDawg said:

I heard you were big into separation of church and state. I guess not when it comes to Islam.
    I heard you were into sarcasm.

Kind of odd you can’t recognize it
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

LebamDawg said:

I heard you were big into separation of church and state. I guess not when it comes to Islam.
    I heard you were into sarcasm.

Kind of odd you can’t recognize it
    You suck at it.