Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why so many mass shootings?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Clever!

I guess words no longer matter.

Come on Kunt, show where I compared how much crime rose in the 1960s to how much it rose in the late 1980s? You started this jackass dance O'Keefed why don't you want to now back up your mouth?
    You go, girl!
    Full Kunt, you still got it O'Keefed. Words matter until O'Keefed realizes he put his head up his ass, then they no longer matter.
    Tightly wound?
    Fully Kunt? What's the matter O'Keefed, here's your big opportunity to school me. Show where I was making the comparison you claimed I was making? You realized you put your head up your ass didn't you O'Keefed, and now your only option is to continue the jackass dance.

Sad, words matter, until O'Keefed realizes he shoved his head up his ass, and then they no longer matter.
    Winning bigly?
    There's no winning with a Kunt who refusing to back their mouth O'Keefee. Funny how you came running to the board to breathlessly call me out for my "false" claim an now you don't want to even discuss it. You'll go on for hours with this little passive aggressive Kunt act of yours buy you won't even take a few seconds to quote where you claim I was making the comparison you said I was making.
    I discussed it. You denied it. I quoted it directly. You wanted to change the subject.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Clever!

Come on Kunt, show where I compared how much crime rose in the 1960s to how much it rose in the late 1980s? You started this jackass dance O'Keefed why don't you want to now back up your mouth?
    You go, girl!
    Full Kunt, you still got it O'Keefed. Words matter until O'Keefed realizes he put his head up his ass, then they no longer matter.
    Tightly wound?
    Fully Kunt? What's the matter O'Keefed, here's your big opportunity to school me. Show where I was making the comparison you claimed I was making? You realized you put your head up your ass didn't you O'Keefed, and now your only option is to continue the jackass dance.

Sad, words matter, until O'Keefed realizes he shoved his head up his ass, and then they no longer matter.
    Winning bigly?
    There's no winning with a Kunt who refusing to back their mouth O'Keefee. Funny how you came running to the board to breathlessly call me out for my "false" claim an now you don't want to even discuss it. You'll go on for hours with this little passive aggressive Kunt act of yours buy you won't even take a few seconds to quote where you claim I was making the comparison you said I was making.
    I discussed it. You denied it. I quoted it directly. You wanted to change the subject.
    You misread what I said. I never made any comparison between the crime rates in the 1960s and the crime rates in the late 1980s. What you quoted doesn't come even close to supporting that claim. Now an honest person would just admit they had misread or not understood the point the other person was making. A person with a fragile ego like you O"keefed who would rather chew off your own pecker before you admitted to making even the most simple error would do what you just did over the past hour.

Far from wanting to change the subject I was fucking begging you to discuss the subject. Your problem is that you only wanted to discuss what you feel I said and not what I actually said.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Clever!

You go, girl!
    Tightly wound?

Winning bigly?
    You misread what I said. I never made any comparison between the crime rates in the 1960s and the crime rates in the late 1980s. What you quoted doesn't come even close to supporting that claim. Now an honest person would just admit they had misread or not understood the point the other person was making. A person with a fragile ego like you O"keefed who would rather chew off your own pecker before you admitted to making even the most simple error would do what you just did over the past hour.

Far from wanting to change the subject I was fucking begging you to discuss the subject. Your problem is that you only wanted to discuss what you feel I said and not what I actually said.
    You misspelled, "The two things I described as the same weren't remotely comparable."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2019
    What you claimed I said: Your premise that some increase in crime in the late 80s compares to the increase from 1963 into the 1970s is laughable

What you quoted me saying:

Crime also exploded in the late 80s and early 90s"

And for some odd reason, not really, we both know why you left out the context of what I was saying:

You didn't quote the entire statement I made:

And how do you explain the explosion in crime in the 1960s during a period of time when the poverty rate was falling? Crime also exploded in the late 80s and early 90s again during a period of declining poverty rates.

Why it's like you're nothing more than a dishonest Kunt O'Keefed. The comparison was between two periods of time that had increasing crime rates and declining poverty rates.

Did crime increase during the late 80s O"keefed? Was the poverty rate falling during that time period?

Will you run and hide like a Kunt? Yes, yes and yes.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Clever!

You go, girl!
    Tightly wound?

Winning bigly?

You misspelled, "The two things I described as the same weren't remotely comparable."
    The two things I described were two separate periods in our recent history that had falling poverty rates and increasing crime rates. They are directly comparable. What a fucking lying little Kunt you've turned into O'Keefed.