Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What phobias do you have?

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

None. I'm fearless.

Meet me at the corner of S Tacoma Way and Pearl tonight and we'll see how TUFF you really are.
    The one on Aurora by the U District. You know that. I established the official rumble site years ago. You can't ask me to drive to Tacoma. One, it's awful, and two, Strongballz might show up with his hood rat friends and I'd be outnumbered.

You did?

GTFOH
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was water when I was young, where the bottom would fade from sight fucked me up. That fear gradually disappeared. Now, I could talk myself into claustrophobia in the right situations. I don't even Trypophobia
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ticks. I know a couple people who got Lime Disease from ticks and a few more who are now fucking allergic to mammal meat thanks to tick bites. Anytime I'm out in the woods I get paranoid as fuck now and check my body way too many times. If my kids are with me I'm even worse paranoid for them. Found one latched on to my three year olds skull after a hike and about lost my mind.

Fuck them all.

We used to have a human Lyme disease vaccine but it is no longer produced.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Mad_Son said:

Ticks. I know a couple people who got Lime Disease from ticks and a few more who are now fucking allergic to mammal meat thanks to tick bites. Anytime I'm out in the woods I get paranoid as fuck now and check my body way too many times. If my kids are with me I'm even worse paranoid for them. Found one latched on to my three year olds skull after a hike and about lost my mind.

Fuck them all.

We used to have a human Lyme disease vaccine but it is no longer produced.

Thanks a lot @pawz
  • Options

The Seahawks, Sonics and Storm obsessed checker at my local Safeway. Dude is pretty far on the spectrum. @BennyBeaver knows

Can confirm.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Seahawks, Sonics and Storm obsessed checker at my local Safeway. Dude is pretty far on the spectrum. @BennyBeaver knows

Can confirm.
    Yesterday, his rant was especially off the rails and I thought he might lose it and hit a customer with a wine bottle or some other blunt object. Topic: Dude does not like men that disrespeck women's sports and the Seattle Storm. I was like, "Bruh, I have intimate knowledge of chick's hoops and much respeck!!" I was able to keep his attention for all of about 5 secs before the spectrum took over again and the mumbling rant continued.
  • Options

Can confirm.
    Yesterday, his rant was especially off the rails and I thought he might lose it and hit a customer with a wine bottle or some other blunt object. Topic: Dude does not like men that disrespeck women's sports and the Seattle Storm. I was like, "Bruh, I have intimate knowledge of chick's hoops and much respeck!!" I was able to keep his attention for all of about 5 secs before the spectrum took over again and the mumbling rant continued.
    I purposely avoided his line yesterday. We need to coordinate our Safeway trips.

Meat me in the meat department.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

Fuck them all.

Ticks are a worthy entry. I seem to get 1-2 per year and it's about 50:50 whether I catch them before they sink in. That's as nasty as nature gets in the PNW. Horrible critters.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

- Hookers n' cocaine
    - Sloots with lots of tats
    - Heights and/or people taller than me
    - Mushrooms (magic or otherwise)
    - Eating Quilcine Oysters Raw (cooked is ok)
    - Tuff guys from Kent, Auburn, Tacoma etc

HAHAHAHAHA I AM YOUR KRYPTONITE BITCH!!!!!!
    I know.
    You need to face your fears and go on a man date with @Swaye already.
    We just sext a lot right now. Trying to get him to come...to Seattle for a sometime.
    He’s always outside my place. Usually up in one of the trees or in the shrubs. I’ll PM you the address so you two can meet.
    Pics please or it's all a lie.

I mean pics of you not Swaye in case that wasn't clear. Drunk natives lurking in trees are a dime a dozen in my area. Women that will tolerate this website are not.
    You can get all the pics of me from @Swaye. Of course, they’re all pretty much of me getting my mail and taken with a high power telephoto lens, so I doubt you’d find them very titillating.
    Nah he shakes too much in his excitement and those high zoom pics are just a blurry mess.
    It's not just the excitement that causes the shaking. NTD, BB
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

- Hookers n' cocaine
    - Sloots with lots of tats
    - Heights and/or people taller than me
    - Mushrooms (magic or otherwise)
    - Eating Quilcine Oysters Raw (cooked is ok)
    - Tuff guys from Kent, Auburn, Tacoma etc

HAHAHAHAHA I AM YOUR KRYPTONITE BITCH!!!!!!
    I know.
    You need to face your fears and go on a man date with @Swaye already.
    We just sext a lot right now. Trying to get him to come...to Seattle for a sometime.
    He’s always outside my place. Usually up in one of the trees or in the shrubs. I’ll PM you the address so you two can meet.
    Pics please or it's all a lie.

I mean pics of you not Swaye in case that wasn't clear. Drunk natives lurking in trees are a dime a dozen in my area. Women that will tolerate this website are not.
    You can get all the pics of me from @Swaye. Of course, they’re all pretty much of me getting my mail and taken with a high power telephoto lens, so I doubt you’d find them very titillating.
    Nah he shakes too much in his excitement and those high zoom pics are just a blurry mess.
    It's not just the excitement that causes the shaking. NTD, BB
    Fuck I didn't mean to requote any of that shit. Stupid drafts.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck them all.

Christ, I get about 5 of those each week at the G&R Compound. Two yesterday, in fact.

Pick them off, squish them, toss them down the drain.

I can't even count how many the dogs get on them - dozens each week? Fortunately they are on Bravecto and those fuckers just die. The ticks, not the dogs.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Fuck them all.

Christ, I get about 5 of those each week at the G&R Compound. Two yesterday, in fact.

Pick them off, squish them, toss them down the drain.

I can't even count how many the dogs get on them - dozens each week? Fortunately they are on Bravecto and those fuckers just die. The ticks, not the dogs.

As @YellowSnow alluded to, ticks out here in the east are a whole different ballgame.