Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks offer unheralded Mt Tacoma OL Taliese Fuaga after “NW Showcase” performance

Comments

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

So we have to jot down SAC for predicting Noah Sewell will never play linebacker. Got it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uebE4xZYM68

Damn...he has incredible short area quickness for his size.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gotta love a bunch of quooks coming down from the hills to poast about a 4th place in the North program.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    haie said:

Gotta love a bunch of quooks coming down from the hills to poast about a 4th place in the North program.

Oh, hi, Haie.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lawsandl said:

haie said:

Oh, hi, Haie.

Oh, hi, faggot.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Ducks going hard after those "hidden gems" lol. They lose six lineman after this season and have to try to load up on "hidden gem" recruits to replace them. Must suck knowing UW can get this kid anytime they want. Not a lot of O-line talent in the state of Oregon this cycle. They have to come up here and try to take whatever scraps UW leaves behind.

Hidden gems??? Oregon shows some interest and all of sudden they are chasing underrated recruits? Let me know when Oregon gives this kid an official visit. Until then Oregon is recruiting Rosengarten, Fryar, Hatcher and Harper. Last I check all 4 took official visits to other good schools.
    Recruiting and signing guys are two different things. None of those guys are going to Oregon. Oregon is recruiting all the obvious elite kids just like everybody else. But you can see them lining up their "hidden gem" guys for when they inevitably whiff on all their top O-line targets.

Oregon ain't Bama. They can't recruit elite lineman from around the nation like Bama can and out West, most of the elite O-line recruits care about academics which puts Oregon at a disadvantage. It really doesn't matter that Cristobal is a blow hard O-line coach as a head coach. He will struggle consistently recruiting quality O-lineman at Oregon. That's why having an O-line coach and developer of talent like Greatwood was so important for Oregon's success during your golden era. Mario got demoted at Bama so he's not the O-line coach he's hyped up to be. He's an idiot meat head who sacrifices athleticism for size. On top of that, your actual O-line coach is a total nobody and looks like an elf.
    Mirabal developed at Marshall and they were always a leader in sacks given up. Pass pro has improved under him. Between Cristobal and Mirabal, they work well together.

Also, getting Sewell, Tauanu’u, and Aumavue-Laulu along with Jaramillo and Jones is an excellent haul. We’ll see where Rosengarten winds up.

Lastly, Oregon looks good for Harper and Rosengarten as well as Jeffers. I am sure Cristobal will put together a good haul.
    So they gave up the most sacks? Got it.

Seriously though, Mirabal is a nobody. I don't think he's the kinda guy who can instill toughness in an O-line long term and I don't think he can recruit. Cristobal did all the heavy lifting for him last class and still could only get one legit Freshman for O-line in Jonah T. That's not enough.

O-line require depth. 2-3 good recruits in his first two classes isn't gonna cut it.

Oregon needs to replenish their O-line depth in the worst way and they won't be doing it with a lot of elite recruits. Better find and develop those hidden gems!

Also, if Mase Funa takes that 2-year mission he'll never play a down for Oregon. He'll go play somewhere else after his mission. Probably USC if they want him. Decommit U.

Also, rumors swirling Jonah T is next to transfer portal to SC. Probably after the season when SC has a scholarship available for him. The transfer portal is gonna fuck Oregon. So many soft commits conned into signing with Oregon and then having buyer's remorse soon after. Now they can just put themselves back on the market and be recruited all over again.
    He’s making the decision after his Freshman year. Try reading an article before you fart.
    That sounded racist man.
    For Oregon, it's about getting kids to commit based on the emotional high of a visit. Especially with the way Oregon's entire football staff suck these kids off during their visits. I can imagine it's quite intoxicating during their visits and makes them feel special. However, the reality is, once they sign with Oregon and get on campus, all that love and emotional high isn't there anymore. Oregon presents this mirage during their visits for kids and it's not at all the reality of day to day life in Eugene. So kids get on campus and are like "this shit isn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be. Eugene fucking sucks. I want to go home."
    And Seattle is better? It’s the 2nd biggest shit hole city on the west coast behind San Francisco. Seattle and Portland both have that sweet smell of shit and urine when you stroll downtown. The only difference is that Seattle is bigger and has a little more smog to hold that smell in.
    I live in Seattle. There's no smog and no smell. It's one of the best big cities in the country. Very clean environment. Good people. Beautiful scenery. DIVERSE community. A lot of job opportunities. Good food too and a shit load of restaurants to choose from.

I've been to Eugene. Now that's a little shit hole crawling with meth and heroin heads. Corvallis is way better as far as small college towns go.
    Drug addicts also claim they don’t have a problem. Seattle is a giant pile of shit. Got to be embarrassing calling that place home.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

Funny how you set up the variable of “RIGHT NOW” but now want to talk about an unknowable future. You are completely illogical.

What's happening in the present directly effects what happens in the future. If it looks like Oregon won't get a 4-star signee at a bunch of positions in this class right now, that's not gonna change in the future. The 2020 class is not deep out West. It's slim pickings. UW's class won't blow anybody anyway nationally but it will be better than Oregon's.
    Oregon will get plenty of 4 stars.
    Not enough to beat UW any time soon.
    You guys should be more worried about signing an actual kicker.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Ducks going hard after those "hidden gems" lol. They lose six lineman after this season and have to try to load up on "hidden gem" recruits to replace them. Must suck knowing UW can get this kid anytime they want. Not a lot of O-line talent in the state of Oregon this cycle. They have to come up here and try to take whatever scraps UW leaves behind.

Hidden gems??? Oregon shows some interest and all of sudden they are chasing underrated recruits? Let me know when Oregon gives this kid an official visit. Until then Oregon is recruiting Rosengarten, Fryar, Hatcher and Harper. Last I check all 4 took official visits to other good schools.
    Recruiting and signing guys are two different things. None of those guys are going to Oregon. Oregon is recruiting all the obvious elite kids just like everybody else. But you can see them lining up their "hidden gem" guys for when they inevitably whiff on all their top O-line targets.

Oregon ain't Bama. They can't recruit elite lineman from around the nation like Bama can and out West, most of the elite O-line recruits care about academics which puts Oregon at a disadvantage. It really doesn't matter that Cristobal is a blow hard O-line coach as a head coach. He will struggle consistently recruiting quality O-lineman at Oregon. That's why having an O-line coach and developer of talent like Greatwood was so important for Oregon's success during your golden era. Mario got demoted at Bama so he's not the O-line coach he's hyped up to be. He's an idiot meat head who sacrifices athleticism for size. On top of that, your actual O-line coach is a total nobody and looks like an elf.
    Mirabal developed at Marshall and they were always a leader in sacks given up. Pass pro has improved under him. Between Cristobal and Mirabal, they work well together.

Also, getting Sewell, Tauanu’u, and Aumavue-Laulu along with Jaramillo and Jones is an excellent haul. We’ll see where Rosengarten winds up.

Lastly, Oregon looks good for Harper and Rosengarten as well as Jeffers. I am sure Cristobal will put together a good haul.

Seriously though, Mirabal is a nobody. I don't think he's the kinda guy who can instill toughness in an O-line long term and I don't think he can recruit. Cristobal did all the heavy lifting for him last class and still could only get one legit Freshman for O-line in Jonah T. That's not enough.

O-line require depth. 2-3 good recruits in his first two classes isn't gonna cut it.

Oregon needs to replenish their O-line depth in the worst way and they won't be doing it with a lot of elite recruits. Better find and develop those hidden gems!

Also, if Mase Funa takes that 2-year mission he'll never play a down for Oregon. He'll go play somewhere else after his mission. Probably USC if they want him. Decommit U.

Also, rumors swirling Jonah T is next to transfer portal to SC. Probably after the season when SC has a scholarship available for him. The transfer portal is gonna fuck Oregon. So many soft commits conned into signing with Oregon and then having buyer's remorse soon after. Now they can just put themselves back on the market and be recruited all over again.
    He’s making the decision after his Freshman year. Try reading an article before you fart.
    That sounded racist man.
    For Oregon, it's about getting kids to commit based on the emotional high of a visit. Especially with the way Oregon's entire football staff suck these kids off during their visits. I can imagine it's quite intoxicating during their visits and makes them feel special. However, the reality is, once they sign with Oregon and get on campus, all that love and emotional high isn't there anymore. Oregon presents this mirage during their visits for kids and it's not at all the reality of day to day life in Eugene. So kids get on campus and are like "this shit isn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be. Eugene fucking sucks. I want to go home."
    And Seattle is better? It’s the 2nd biggest shit hole city on the west coast behind San Francisco. Seattle and Portland both have that sweet smell of shit and urine when you stroll downtown. The only difference is that Seattle is bigger and has a little more smog to hold that smell in.
    I live in Seattle. There's no smog and no smell. It's one of the best big cities in the country. Very clean environment. Good people. Beautiful scenery. DIVERSE community. A lot of job opportunities. Good food too and a shit load of restaurants to choose from.

I've been to Eugene. Now that's a little shit hole crawling with meth and heroin heads. Corvallis is way better as far as small college towns go.
    Drug addicts also claim they don’t have a problem. Seattle is a giant pile of shit. Got to be embarrassing calling that place home.
    Yeah, who wants to go work for Microsoft and Amazon and live in Seattle. Oh that's right, people from all over the country and world that have superior degrees and skills than quook and beavlet.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

lawsandl said:

DJDuck said:

Funny how you set up the variable of “RIGHT NOW” but now want to talk about an unknowable future. You are completely illogical.

What's happening in the present directly effects what happens in the future. If it looks like Oregon won't get a 4-star signee at a bunch of positions in this class right now, that's not gonna change in the future. The 2020 class is not deep out West. It's slim pickings. UW's class won't blow anybody anyway nationally but it will be better than Oregon's.
    Oregon will get plenty of 4 stars.
    Not enough to beat UW any time soon.
    You guys should be more worried about signing an actual kicker.
    Meh. Won the conference with Browning and no kicker.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

That sounded racist man.

Yeah I'm real embarrassed to live in this Utopian city. I'd much rather live in Eugene, Oregon...

• Options
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

So we have to jot down SAC for predicting Noah Sewell will never play linebacker. Got it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uebE4xZYM68

Please do. You keep posting videos of Sewell as if they mean something. Nobody said he sucks as an athlete. Elijah Qualls didn't suck. But he's not an inside backer prospect. He's a 270 pound chunky boy and every time he gets weighed he's heavier and heavier. When Noah Sewell is the best D-line recruit that your coaches bring in and the other guys are mediocre, that's not championship level recruiting. Not even close to what UW has done recruiting the D-line.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Yea you keep posting your ignorant rants about how Sewell will never be a LB for Oregon. How silly. I wonder if any one else is willing to climb on board with you with your “prediction”.

The only way Noah doesn’t play LB for Oregon is if we don’t sign him. I think he wants to play with his brother but nothing’s guaranteed.
  • Options

Noah Sewell, nation’s No. 2 inside linebacker, says Oregon Ducks coach Mario Cristobal ‘like a second father to me’

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2019/04/noah-sewell-nations-no-2-inside-linebacker-says-oregon-ducks-coach-mario-cristobal-like-a-second-father-to-me.html
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

Noah Sewell, nation’s No. 2 inside linebacker, says Oregon Ducks coach Mario Cristobal ‘like a second father to me’

https://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/2019/04/noah-sewell-nations-no-2-inside-linebacker-says-oregon-ducks-coach-mario-cristobal-like-a-second-father-to-me.html

You have to be the biggest quook of all time. Asbergers level quook. Do you have any idea how many recruits are listed at positions by recruiting sites like 247 that they don't actually end up playing in college? You're a fucking idiot. There are zero 270 pound inside linebackers in college. Zero. And he's not done growing yet. You can't stop genetics you idiot. As long as he trains and lifts weights he's gonna easily outgrow ILB retard. He's fucking Poly. It's on his genetics. It's fucking obvious. He's a short, DT with short arms who will have to win with leverage and quickness. Elijah Qualls.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    270 dudes in HS don’t end up playing LB, hth!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I think you are both ignorant fucks. He won’t play at 270 morons. I think he is 250 now.

So we have SAC AND Backthepack down for the record that Noah will never play LB for Oregon. Any other morons?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Take Two: Can Noah Sewell excel at linebacker at his size?

https://sports.yahoo.com/two-noah-sewell-excel-linebacker-152431140.html

““Former Pittsburgh Steeler Levon Kirkland is our linebackers coach at the Rivals 3 Stripe Camp, and he played his NFL career at close to 300 pounds. At the end of the day, size only matters in as much as whether you can play the position. At 230 pounds or 260 pounds, if Sewell can play the position, his size won’t matter.

“What I have seen of him personally at 260 pounds gives me confidence he can play that position at that size.”

But what the hell does he know? Right?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    It’s almost like the game has completely changed
  • Options
    edited June 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

That sounded racist man.

Yeah I'm real embarrassed to live in this Utopian city. I'd much rather live in Eugene, Oregon...

My pic isn’t doctored.

I never said Eugene was great. Actually it sucks, and sucks bad. Seattle LOL
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

That sounded racist man.

My pic isn’t doctored.

That sucks that you get to the top at a tech company in Seattle and have to live in cardboard boxes on the street like that.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

That sounded racist man.

My pic isn’t doctored.

Every major city in the the country has homeless people and skid rows you retard. That doesn't mean shit.