Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks offer unheralded Mt Tacoma OL Taliese Fuaga after “NW Showcase” performance

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

Oregon’s outside linebackers are called “Sam” & “Jack” or “Stud”. The “Stud” Linebacker is more what you are thinking of.

-The “Jack” LB is still designated as a linebacker
    -Sewell is more of a “Will” or “Sam LB but who is to say he won’t end up at Jack or Sam.

Which still makes you an ignorant hypocrite.

Yes, I realize Oregon hired a Boise State DC and are trying to copy our defense. The OLB's in both defenses play on the line of scrimmage as defensive ends you idiot. They don't play off the ball and in space like the inside backers do. They are DE's. Ryan Bowman is a DE. They just call them OLB's because they play out of a two-point stance and sometimes drop into coverage. You are fucking proving my point that Sewell will likely end up playing on Oregon's D-line and not inside backer you moron.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    You are wrong moron. It depends on the team and the situation. THEY ARE DESIGNATED LINBACKERS you ignorant pussy. They have coverage responsibilities like every LB given the situation. Maybe you should contact Peterson and have fat asses like Bowman designated like he has been and they could add.........Ryan Bowman fat ass linebacker BUT..........

• Options
    You are wrong on that issue but YOU STILL HAVEN’T ADDRESSED YOUR CRAVEN HYPOCRISY.

You claimed that Noah Sewell was to big to play LB when he could be playing the same LB position of a Washington LB that is shorter, heavier, slower and less athletic.😂😂
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

You are wrong moron. It depends on the team and the situation. THEY ARE DESIGNATED LINBACKERS you ignorant pussy. They have coverage responsibilities like every LB given the situation. Maybe you should contact Peterson and have fat asses like Bowman designated like he has been and they could add.........Ryan Bowman fat ass linebacker BUT..........

Lol sorry but no. The defense that both UW and Oregon run have their "OLB's" playing on the edge as DE's. That's a fact. So, you're wrong. You don't even know your own team's defensive scheme. That's how dumb you are. And Bowman isn't fat. Sewell is a chunky boy. I'm not a big Ryan Bowman fan but at least he's not fat and he's jacked. Its not a good look when you start comparing one of your most coveted recruits to one of our try hard walkons.
  • Options
    You are too ignorant to even admit you are wrong. Bowman is listed as a line backer pure and simple.

It’s nort about comparing coveted recruits to Walton’s moron. IT IS STILL ABOUT YOUR HYPOCRISY.

IT’S ABOUT YOUR HYPOCRISY FOR SAYING SEWELL WAS TOO BIG TO PLAY LB WHEN IN FACT YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS HEAVIER AND SHORTER THAN SEWELL AND AS FAR AS YOU KNOW MR. HYPOCRITE........

COULD BE PLAYING THE EXACT POSITION BOWMAN IS.

IT’S NOT ABOUT TALENT BOZO IT’S ABOUT YOR CRAVEN HYPOCRISY.
  • Options
    Nuts like you play the Billy Madison role really well. Me and everyone else has wasted their time here listening to your ignorant hypocrisy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dude we all agree Sewell can play Bowman's position. I thought you were the one who insisted he could play inside linebacker
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

You are wrong on that issue but YOU STILL HAVEN’T ADDRESSED YOUR CRAVEN HYPOCRISY.

You claimed that Noah Sewell was to big to play LB when he could be playing the same LB position of a Washington LB that is shorter, heavier, slower and less athletic.😂😂

1. Ryan Bowman is not slower or less athletic than Sewell's chunky ass. He is shorter, I'll give you that. That's why he was a fucking WALK ON you idiot. But Sewell's last official weigh in at an Opening regional camp he weighed in at a chunky 266 pounds. Only two pounds lighter than Bowman who has less body fat.

2. I told you Sewell will NOT be playing INSIDE LINEBACKER in college. Key word being INSIDE. You know, the guys playing 5 yards OFF the line of scrimmage. Sure he can play a hybrid DE position in college. That's exactly my point you idiot. He's a future D-lineman. Either a DE or DT.

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

DJDuck said:

1. Ryan Bowman is not slower or less athletic than Sewell's chunky ass. He is shorter, I'll give you that. That's why he was a fucking WALK ON you idiot. But Sewell's last official weigh in at an Opening regional camp he weighed in at a chunky 266 pounds. Only two pounds lighter than Bowman who has less body fat.

2. I told you Sewell will NOT be playing INSIDE LINEBACKER in college. Key word being INSIDE. You know, the guys playing 5 yards OFF the line of scrimmage. Sure he can play a hybrid DE position in college. That's exactly my point you idiot. He's a future D-lineman. Either a DE or DT.

There is nothing chunky about Sewell.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

You are too ignorant to even admit you are wrong. Bowman is listed as a line backer pure and simple.

It’s nort about comparing coveted recruits to Walton’s moron. IT IS STILL ABOUT YOUR HYPOCRISY.

IT’S ABOUT YOUR HYPOCRISY FOR SAYING SEWELL WAS TOO BIG TO PLAY LB WHEN IN FACT YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS HEAVIER AND SHORTER THAN SEWELL AND AS FAR AS YOU KNOW MR. HYPOCRITE........

COULD BE PLAYING THE EXACT POSITION BOWMAN IS.

IT’S NOT ABOUT TALENT BOZO IT’S ABOUT YOR CRAVEN HYPOCRISY.

I specifically said INSIDE linebacker you retard. OLB in both UW's defense and Oregon's defense is a DEFENSIVE END position on the line of scrimmage. They are two completely different positions. The word LINE BACKER literally means a player that plays BEHIND the D-LINE. Not ON THE D-Line. Defensive Ends in modern football get called OLB's in most defensive schemes because they play out of a two-point stance and occasionally drop into coverage. Nevertheless, they are playing on the defensive line. You lose.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

This guy is so dumb. Old people with shit degrees shouldn’t be allowed to on the internet

Lol at thinking most online Oregon fans even went to college
    You are the fucking man. A true Quacker!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

This guy is so dumb. Old people with shit degrees shouldn’t be allowed to on the internet

Did you mean to type that?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck: best duck.