Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The newly-joined Crazy Larry is the actual Crazy Larry

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,994
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Jesus baze

19k posts and all of them bullshit

And your poasts are always so chinsightful.
    you two are arguing like an old married couple
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Cut the shit Stalin, we just want to know if you are committed to winning. Do whatever it takes to get Steven Reed of Weber Cooks to complete the roster. We don't care how many packets of Rice-a-Roni you've gotta throw at him. Just get it done. Winners Win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3WY_pt8n0

Edit: Had to add this banger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXYArlofbMI
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Cut the shit Stalin, we just want to know if you are committed to winning. Do whatever it takes to get Steven Reed of Weber Cooks to complete the roster. We don't care how many packets of Rice-a-Roni you've gotta throw at him. Just get it done. Winners Win.

The Weber Cooks guy died about five years ago.

I thought he was George R R Martin
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I thought he was George R R Martin
    Well actually he was a sex offender so there’s that.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

89ute said:

Bullshit

It’s likely backthepack

Who the fuck is Crazy Larry?

What’s the origin and back(shot) story?
    That's my question to axe. Your a Doog, you should no.

So was this some kind of season ticket selling campaign? Obviously local. That's the most I can get from the Googles.
    In PackTheFudge's defense, he was probably about 11 years old when those ads came out.
    What the fuck is the Ute's excuse?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

While I hated the ad campaign with every fiber of my being, I don’t blame any of the actors/models that appeared in it.

So @CrazyLarry (if that is in fact your real name), what did you think of the whole thing? Were you paid well? Anybody recognize you in real life?

I’ll take my answers off the air.

UW wanted Wexley to pitch them a season ticket plan to fill a specific 300 level section of Century Link. It was an 11th hour pitch that they wanted done quickly to make up for a season ticket blind spot they didn't anticipate. Despite how much you all hated it, they sold the tix. I remember that was the year that Captain Husky retired and a bunch of people thought it was some lame attempt by the UW to fill the void. It was a different lame attempt.

I have been a Husky fan for years and I got paid well + season tickets. It was weird. Really fucking weird. I have been on posters around town for comedy shows, but this was next level shit. I would not do anything like it again. No regrets tho.

On the way to the game through that Crazy Larry tunnel, I would hear people talking shit and they would turn cowardly pretty quick when I would talk to them. I was at Safeco grabbing a couple of beers in the Pen before a game and these two guys came over to tell me what they thought, but ended up feeling bad and grabbed the next round. People were more nice than rude, tho. If people are dicks, they are the anonymous gunt-scratching incels yelling at sidelines to put Nick Montana in.

And my name is not Larry.

You know what I kinda like this fucking guy
    “Know how I know your gay?”

Christ
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

While I hated the ad campaign with every fiber of my being, I don’t blame any of the actors/models that appeared in it.

So @CrazyLarry (if that is in fact your real name), what did you think of the whole thing? Were you paid well? Anybody recognize you in real life?

UW wanted Wexley to pitch them a season ticket plan to fill a specific 300 level section of Century Link. It was an 11th hour pitch that they wanted done quickly to make up for a season ticket blind spot they didn't anticipate. Despite how much you all hated it, they sold the tix. I remember that was the year that Captain Husky retired and a bunch of people thought it was some lame attempt by the UW to fill the void. It was a different lame attempt.

I have been a Husky fan for years and I got paid well + season tickets. It was weird. Really fucking weird. I have been on posters around town for comedy shows, but this was next level shit. I would not do anything like it again. No regrets tho.

On the way to the game through that Crazy Larry tunnel, I would hear people talking shit and they would turn cowardly pretty quick when I would talk to them. I was at Safeco grabbing a couple of beers in the Pen before a game and these two guys came over to tell me what they thought, but ended up feeling bad and grabbed the next round. People were more nice than rude, tho. If people are dicks, they are the anonymous gunt-scratching incels yelling at sidelines to put Nick Montana in.

You know what I kinda like this fucking guy
    “Know how I know your gay?”

Christ
    Duh
  • Options

I just deleted the post where someone jokingly threatened to kill Crazy Larry. I sent the poster a PM saying if I see that again I will shut down his account.

This is supposed to be fun.

The HH difference
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Big if true.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

So he's available!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just deleted the post where someone jokingly threatened to kill Crazy Larry. I sent the poster a PM saying if I see that again I will shut down his account.

This is supposed to be fun.

I’m just here to have fun!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sounds like your against the ads but support the actors
    She never boos the actors.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,615
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Imagine caring about this.

Now imagine caring about this enough to fill five pages. You'll want to die now. I suggest you (referring to Larry, Stalin, and the rest of this shit board) light an M80 and swallow it down chased with a shot of ethanol.