Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The newly-joined Crazy Larry is the actual Crazy Larry

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Jesus baze

19k posts and all of them bullshit

And your poasts are always so chinsightful.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    Crazy Larry has always been about trying to get the students to come out.

The fat ginger math/cs/physics demographic is real for future Tyee prosperity.

Skol
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Now "we" just need Willingham and Todd Turner to sign up for HH and my life is complete.

Just a hunch that lemon party would work on getting Turner here.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Your sister?
    That's very kind of you, but that is my mother
    Same, right?
    2 things ... woood ... and he must have already contacted @IrishDawg22
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

While I hated the ad campaign with every fiber of my being, I don’t blame any of the actors/models that appeared in it.

So @CrazyLarry (if that is in fact your real name), what did you think of the whole thing? Were you paid well? Anybody recognize you in real life?

I’ll take my answers off the air.

UW wanted Wexley to pitch them a season ticket plan to fill a specific 300 level section of Century Link. It was an 11th hour pitch that they wanted done quickly to make up for a season ticket blind spot they didn't anticipate. Despite how much you all hated it, they sold the tix. I remember that was the year that Captain Husky retired and a bunch of people thought it was some lame attempt by the UW to fill the void. It was a different lame attempt.

I have been a Husky fan for years and I got paid well + season tickets. It was weird. Really fucking weird. I have been on posters around town for comedy shows, but this was next level shit. I would not do anything like it again. No regrets tho.

On the way to the game through that Crazy Larry tunnel, I would hear people talking shit and they would turn cowardly pretty quick when I would talk to them. I was at Safeco grabbing a couple of beers in the Pen before a game and these two guys came over to tell me what they thought, but ended up feeling bad and grabbed the next round. People were more nice than rude, tho. If people are dicks, they are the anonymous gunt-scratching incels yelling at sidelines to put Nick Montana in.

And my name is not Larry.

You know what I kinda like this fucking guy
    Surprisingly, I agree. Looks like he can probably drink too, which I always respect. If he turns up at the next HH party at the Wigwam in assless chaps, he's in forever.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This is a good omen. Im doogin for another playoff loss
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Hardcorehusky.com

I think I know which one is Race!