Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some watch shots

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Yep @BleachedAnusDawg just rubbed his balls in @YellowSnow face.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Yep @BleachedAnusDawg just rubbed his balls in @YellowSnow face.

I'll bet my new wood floors are nicer than his.

Mrs Snow is a formidable opponent.
    Probably. We have real maple, but they have 15 years of traffic on them. In decent shape. #flooringhottalk
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2021
    The Metrosexuality within this thread is disturbing to say the least. Guns, Cigars and Guitars produce Testosterone.

Watches? Well, for the sporty ones I'd say yes. But the antique types? Not so much.

I feel I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't truthfully testify how uber popular those "vintage" watches were among the gay waiters I worked with in the 80s and 90s. They loved that shit.

I can understand an heirloom handed down by Grandpa or Dad. But to go out and buy one? Seems like that's crossing a line, prayerfully not a point of no return.

Sorry, but device obsessions, other than guns or tools, just aren't very testosteronish IMO.

P.S. Unless you take it off a dead guy you or a buddy just killed in combat.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The Metrosexuality within this thread is disturbing to say the least. Guns, Cigars and Guitars produce Testosterone.

Watches? Well, for the sporty ones I'd say yes. But the antique types? Not so much.

I feel I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't truthfully testify how uber popular those "vintage" watches were among the gay waiters I worked with in the 80s and 90s. They loved that shit.

I can understand an heirloom handed down by Grandpa or Dad. But to go out and buy one? Seems like that's crossing a line, prayerfully not a point of no return.

Sorry, but device obsessions, other than guns or tools, just aren't very testosteronish IMO.

What's your example of a sporty watch? I think the vast majority in this thread, off of recollection, are primarily dive/sports watches.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Growing up in the 60's there would be dads of kids who had German souvenirs from the big one. Just laying around for us to play with

Probably big dollars today for that spiked helmet
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here's a pick of all the cash I have in the bank that I my wife won't let me spend on Rolex watches.

Can you update the size of this pile post-kitchen remodel?
    There's no pile of cash. It up an vanished like fart in the wind.
  • Options
    Founders Club

So Swaye, these are two that are rapidly gaining in my short list...IFL like the late 50's vintage looking pieces. They just scream Bond with the cig lighter in Goldfinger.

Fucking hardwood floors, man.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The most obsessive watch fag here also has the best gun and cigar collection.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

So Swaye, these are two that are rapidly gaining in my short list...IFL like the late 50's vintage looking pieces. They just scream Bond with the cig lighter in Goldfinger.

I predict @BleachedAnusDawg will be into a Blue Dial Seamaster Heritage 300 by early 2022.

I don't even know what I subject myself to this balls in the face thread.
    We are Husky fans. We love having our dreams smashed into our own assholes with a sledgehammer.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

This is a lot of words to say "I'm poor."
    Don't get me wrong, like Chief Joseph, I like a nice Rolex.

But usually not the guys who wear them.

It's iron law that fat guys wear jewelry. Take a walk on any East Coast beach from Maine to South Beach for proof.
  • Options

I predict @BleachedAnusDawg will be into a Blue Dial Seamaster Heritage 300 by early 2022.

I don't even know what I subject myself to this balls in the face thread.

Swaye said:

This is a lot of words to say "I'm poor."
    Don't get me wrong, like Chief Joseph, I like a nice Rolex.

But usually not the guys who wear them.

It's iron law that fat guys wear jewelry. Take a walk on any East Coast beach from Maine to South Beach for proof.
    I am 6'5" 240 lbs former army ranger. You really don't want any.
    Whom am I to challenge perhaps the most classic of all classics on the classics board?

And the knowledge that Swaye would feed what's left of me to red ants after burying me up to my neck in the ground, is probably the right time to cease commentary on watch faggotry er appreciation.

You Boyz enjoy your bling. I'll be in the Tug.