Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some watch shots

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This entire thread makes me sad.

At the same time, it explains a lot. Too much in fact.

While I love me a gay cabal from time to time, I had no idea I was surrounded by so many fashion fags.

This one came close to breaking my back.

Watches are more fun than sweat equity @TurdBomber . And the biggest watch fag of us all - ie The injun knows how to turn a wrench better than most.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2021

While I love me a gay cabal from time to time, I had no idea I was surrounded by so many fashion fags.

Watches are more fun than sweat equity @TurdBomber . And the biggest watch fag of us all - ie The injun knows how to turn a wrench better than most.
    I remember the kick-ass, killer watch phase, but it was over by about 30.

I think what did me in was a settlement conference room full of prematurely bald & fat attorneys destined for the blue pills by 40 flashing their Rolexs - their last remaining shreds of dignity left - at each other while boring me to death with Hawaiian golf stories. Watches, chains and goatees can't hide or compensate for pot bellies, fat rolls, pasty double chins, and sunburnt scalps before 40.

The wife is still fucking the pool boy.

I can revere a well-built watch as I would a nice gun or a quality tool. But I'll never be queer enough to revere it as a fashion accessory. Hence, my expressed concern.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2021

I think what did me in was a settlement conference room full of prematurely bald & fat attorneys destined for the blue pills by 40 flashing their Rolexs - their last remaining shreds of dignity left - at each other while boring me to death with Hawaiian golf stories. Watches, chains and goatees can't hide or compensate for pot bellies, fat rolls, pasty double chins, and sunburnt scalps before 40.

I can revere a well-built watch as I would a nice gun or a quality tool. But I'll never be queer enough to revere it as a fashion accessory. Hence, my expressed concern.
    I don't know @TurdBomber this kinda sounds like most males in America whether they are mid 40s Rolex wearing Instagram douche canoes, or manly DIY guys with strong hands and pick up trucks. Either way they are out shape dudes with soft, supple thighs.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I don't know @TurdBomber this kinda sounds like most males in America whether they are mid 40s Rolex wearing Instagram douche canoes, or manly DIY guys with strong hands and pick up trucks. Either way they are out shape dudes with soft, supple thighs.
    If we’re bashing soft, supple thighs I’m out!
  • Options

The only acceptable excuse for such gooeyness is plantar fasciitis. Switching boot inserts fixed it quick for me, but that shit is crippling.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My thighs have been built over generations of sand running.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

My thighs have been built over generations of sand running.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Doogles said:

Do you wax your arms?

I'm half Puerto Rican.

In my 30s and still only need to shave once a week.
    So what you're saying is, Dr. Squatch should pull those Manscape ads from the Puerto Rican market?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Hey fags. Patek Phillipe.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,534
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

If we’re bashing soft, supple thighs I’m out!
    strap on rubber and soft supple thighs, oooooohhh brb jo

and I would love to 'watch', rrraawwwrr
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

After months of intense negotiations with our noble savage, I finally sent a delegation (on camelback) with gobs of cash to @Swaye's trailer park to pick up this insane timepiece. I took possession of it today. Without further ado...

I can't thank @Swaye enough for the opportunity for me to own such a next-level watch.

You are now the most baller Uber driver in the US. Congrats on a great watch. Very happy it found a good home. You are still on the hook for a bulk fireworks order next year. Don't forget.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    edited May 2021
    But of course. I do like me things that go BOOM! ;)
  • Options
    @Swaye: How many buffalo skins does a watch like that cost?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Integrated bracelet watch is high on my list of wants. Probably a cheap one like a Tissot PRX, though, to continue saving my buffalo skins for a Tudor Black Bay.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam

After months of intense negotiations with our noble savage, I finally sent a delegation (on camelback) with gobs of cash to @Swaye's trailer park to pick up this insane timepiece. I took possession of it today. Without further ado...

I can't thank @Swaye enough for the opportunity for me to own such a next-level watch.

Out of control Ballin. Congrats Baze.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Thanks, @Doogles!

It's quite amazing in person.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

After months of intense negotiations with our noble savage, I finally sent a delegation (on camelback) with gobs of cash to @Swaye's trailer park to pick up this insane timepiece. I took possession of it today. Without further ado....

Did you throw in some beads and blankets?